Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] Empty What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda]

Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:42 pm
What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] TeC6OwL

Liltotto Lamperd

It was somewhere in the early AM hours, a period where almost nobody was up and out in the city - a period that Liltotto specifically watched for as she was moving in, even the busiest cities had their dead hours at some point. Least there didn't seem to be any weird crowds doing business after dark. Dressed in a jacket and armed with a flashlight hanging off her waist, she wasn't walking around for a leisurely stroll - she was searching for the origin of that weird smell she'd been picking up, be it throughout the city, even in her old friend's home. She had a hard time placing how she felt about the smell, so for her own sanity she settled on a simple description til she knew what the hell it was.

Between the scent of the sea, that of the people who lived here, that one smell stuck out like a sore thumb, no matter how faint it was, that skin-crawling, odd, weirdly familiar even? Scent. The amount of possibilities drove her crazy whenever she noticed it, now deciding to cautiously satiate her curiosity when nobody else could see her or get in the way of her tracking. She finally had time, it was whatever at this point.

Hoodie pulled up to disguise herself better, she meticulously followed the scent, changing directions ever so often to ensure she was following the strongest scent. God, she was playing bloodhound again, twice in one week, off the clock even! Ugh, it always felt annoying to do; curse her senses, she wouldn't have even noticed anything odd to investigate in the first place without them.

The stronger the scent became, the more her skin crawled. It bothered her at some instinctive level, at least she was sure the feeling was 'bothered'. Definitely didn't feel pleasant!

Soon she was absolutely sure the source of the scent was nearby, nauseatingly close. She wasn't sure if it was that feeling, or the feeling of anticipating making her feel goosebumps, but she'd sigh aloud; if she didn't know it'd just keep nagging her, not like she wouldn't find out later, so why not now?

Well shit, here goes nothing...

"I know you're out here, so come out!" She'd call out in a stern tone, but soft enough where she wouldn't alert anyone sleeping in any buildings nearby. She was trying to pin someone down, not wake up the entire damn neighborhood.

If they're a Vandenreich member or a citizen, just a wee chat on why they smell so fucking weird. If it's some freaky ass hollow or demon that slipped in, blade in the brains. Easy.

END | Miss me?

Last edited by Lillian on Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] Left_bar_bleue16000/1What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] Empty Re: What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda]

Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:58 pm
What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] 3SJ4LLH

AHURA MAZDA

Another piece was here. It was not difficult for one such as Mazda to discern that much; after all, there was no mortal form for him to be constrained by, no difficulty in sensing what was, by nature, another like him. Some likely would have been more subdued, more subtle about these matters, but Mazda was not one who cared even the slightest bit about such things. After all, his word was law, his understanding of all things absolute.

He did not make mistakes.

"And for whom are you searching, exactly? Simply seeking out anything which meets your fancy? Or do you seek something more familiar?"

By his very nature, it was not especially difficult for Mazda to simply appear as though he had always been there, his expression proud and composed as always, though with the faintest degree of something resembling...acknowledgement? It was difficult to say, given the inhuman intensity which his eyes always carried.

END POST | OMNIPOTENCE GIVEN FORM

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:14 am

Liltotto Lamperd

A sharp gasp came from Liltotto with the sudden appearance of another, quickly turning to see the source of the voice. Though upon seeing who or.. What, it was, she wasn't sure if she should feel relieved, or keep her guard up. Whoever she was looking at, he was definitely the oddity she was tracking.

"Shit dude, you scared me!" She'd breathe, hand on her chest for a moment, before a look of dawning was on her face, "Did you just fucking.. Teleport?"

That was the only way she could reasonably describe how he appeared; didn't come out from any buildings, wasn't hiding anywhere, he just blipped right on in. Then, it honestly begged the question: was it her who found him, or him who found her? Regardless, she was a little annoyed, "To answer your question, I didn't know what the hell I was looking for, but it seems my efforts have led me to... Mysterious magic man with questionable social skills."

Yeah, she could tell this guy sure was... Something, but she had no reason to hold her tongue, "Either way, I was only assed to be up because I caught wind of something skulking around, so I wanted to check out what that was. The 'what' is... Half answered, I guess, but now I want to know: Who are you, and what are you doing? And whatever your deal is.. Make it quick, i'm hungry and like, nowhere is open right now."

She'd utter a gentle, 'fuck'. Her hunger pangs were more annoying than disruptive, but she didn't feel this would take much longer, then she could just go home...

END | Miss me?

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] Left_bar_bleue16000/1What, The Hell..? [Liltotto/Mazda] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:03 pm

AHURA MAZDA

"How I travel is not your concern."

Mazda had been biding his time as to how he ought best to interact with a piece of the Soul King, one who could potentially serve as something of a helping hand, but he quite quickly was seeing that this was far from what he ought to do. This cretin's demeanor was one that he would not abide in his presence any more than was necessary. But, perhaps unfortunately, it would be quite necessary.

"I am Ahura Mazda, the Wise Lord, the mercy which outshines sick truths. The guiding hand of both the Vandenreich and the mortal realm. I think it quite ill-mannered that you simply demand my name and that I quicken myself for your benefit. I think you ought answer who you are, little one, before my patience becomes tested."

Though the general nature of Mazda's voice did not change from its usual smooth baritone, there was an undeniable change in his tone, a firmness to it that indicated he had little time for any games.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:30 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

She gave the man a chance to give his answer, quietly picking apart his words and her own stance. Oh boy - he was one of those really self-important guys, and by how his presence felt, a powerful one: Her absolute favorite combo. Maybe not at his caliber, but she's dealt with people like him before. She was by no means scared, but this conversation would go absolutely nowhere if she kept up the casual talk with her heart on her sleeve. Giving professionalism at like three in the morning while her stomach was whining was not a position she imagined herself being in again, but here she was.

"Apologies, I did not know I was in that kind of company..." Her expression and tone barely changed from the usual bored and listless look, but she was rolling her eyes on the inside, "Liltotto Lamperd, Sternritter. A pleasure."

She'd stress what little drop of sweetness she could muster into that 'pleasure', continuing on with the same level of visible calmness, however she was minding her words and watching her company closely, "I had detected an unfamiliar presence about the city and had decided to investigate on my own. I was unaware a man such as yourself was within the ranks of the Vandenreich, my apologies."

Remorse, honesty, and politeness - that was what she figured someone like him would want to hear, at the very least to keep him satisfied and talking.

END | Awh fuck...

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:14 pm

AHURA MAZDA

Ah, she understood her position in this situation. Of course, Mazda was not completely convinced that this was genuine on her end. But even a lack of trust was not grounds to simply punish her, and to have faith in his subjects was the act of a benevolent god. So, naturally, he offered her a confident yet reassuring smile, quite pleased with this change in the situation.

"I detected much the same. A presence much like my own, if lesser in its scope and its majesty. You have done well to come here, to the City of Lights. What has brought you to this place? Simple goodwill? Or something more?"

Mazda highly doubted it was mere coincidence that would have led a creature such as this right to him. Was it divine providence? Surely so. What else could it have been but that?

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:23 am

Liltotto Lamperd

Oh barf, he liked that.

She refrained from physically reacting to that smile, just looking up at him with that same expression. Well, at least he couldn't read her mind or intent or whatever; now that would suck. At least he didn't seem the type to lash out at any little slight, so maybe there was some potential at decency, somewhere.

Though, there was something in the man's words that made her pull a bit of a puzzled look; 'A presence much like my own'? What the hell did he mean by that?

"..A few reasons," She'd begin, a small 'hmm' before continuing, "Tired of running and hiding, missed belonging somewhere, Giselle's here, place doesn't seem on the verge of collapse... Stuff like that; stability and familiarity."

Earnestly, that was what her reasoning and feelings ended up boiling down to; nowhere really seemed to last terribly long, and being uprooted so much was tiring. She'd only spent a scarce few decades growing up and fighting for the previous Vandenreich, that little time spent being young and silent before everything was ripped away. Maybe she also felt she had to make up for that lost time..

"..But, what do you mean by a presence like your own?" That statement still bothered her, knowing he obviously was referring to her.

END | Awh fuck...

Last edited by Lillian on Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:52 am

AHURA MAZDA

"I understand. The even nature of a regimented life is a calming presence in one's life. It comes as no surprise that this place would serve you well, if that is what you have sought."

Of course, even if Mazda did care quite deeply about the well-being of all his children, there was the far more immediately pressing matter of the manner in which she was similar in nature to himself. Liltotto was by no means as grand in nature, nor as magnificent to behold. But her existence was still one which resonated with his own to a degree that was far beyond the typical denizen of Earth.

"Your being is one like my own. More than mere mortal flesh, outside the constraints of reincarnation. A being above the Soul Cycle, even if but a fragment of such omnipotence."

Those sorts of vague descriptors were not necessarily intentional on Mazda's part, but such an explanation was, in his view, fittingly poetic for the topic at hand.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:57 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

She merely met his initial statement with a nod; she was far more interested in the answer to her own question, which she was met with... Admittedly, a less clear answer than she was expecting, but a sense of validation - Yup, that aligned pretty well with one of a great many theories she's considered about herself. She had far too many odd traits that didn't quite match up with anything she was aware of existing; She wasn't quite anything, and she had known that for as long as she could think. However, finding someone in a similar stance as her, as nauseating a vibe he gives, did beg several questions that she didn't feel he would be able to readily answer, as pompous a man he paints himself to be.

"Well," Her yellow eyes, dulled by the darkness of night looked far up to his face, "Yeah, guess that makes sense. But,"

"So what?"

She wondered if that question would ruffle his jims, but brushed off any initial reactions to keep going, "We're both in the same existential boat, yeah. But what exactly would you do with that information? What do you want? What are you trying to do?"

Really, this confirmation wasn't groundbreaking news to the woman, it didn't change or shift anything having even a better idea of what she is. But she was curious of how it mattered to this man, and what he wished to do, his motivations.

END | Awh fuck...

Last edited by Lillian on Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:34 am

AHURA MAZDA

"What do I wish to do? I wish to bring this vibrance, this need for more out of the world, to the being from which you and I both come. You are dissatisfied, yes? With life, with the world. There is far more to be found for ones such as you and I. It is our very nature to move the very Soul Cycle as we deem correct."

It was exceptionally rare that Mazda allowed anyone else to be included with him by usage of the word "we," but in this scenario, he was willing to do so. Whether or not he found Liltotto personally engaging was, frankly, inconsequential. The nature of divinity, of pantheon, did not demand perfect agreement in all things.

"You and I are cut of the same cloth, and find ourselves now here in the same place. I believe not in fate, but I think that this can only be called divine providence. You will surely assist me in this endeavor, yes? To rectify the world into one far more agreeable?"

Despite the fact that he had asked it as a question, it didn't especially come off as a question. That said, it was not a demand, either. It was as if he simply considered it a certainty that Liltotto would agree with him.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum