Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting With My Brother, Huh?

Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:16 am
Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 Header4

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

"Well, I guess that's not off the table. My brothers are so overprotective and my father won't like the idea of someone with his little girl."

She said with a yawn, not exactly interested in going the lengths to introduce him to her family for that very reason. Maybe it was selfish, even if she knew how big a step that kind of thing was in a relationship. The matter though was as simple as she was happy and the last thing she wanted was people who had no real place to butt in, to start interfering with her relationship.

There was a small grin at his gesture after saying that he'd put it to the side.

"If you didn't come here to frustrate me then what did you come here for?"

Her tone was teasing, hardly serious or chiding him. It wasn't like she expected him to need a reason just to see her.

ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN | END POST

Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMeeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMeeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:33 am
Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 4d4cRJg

ALASTAIR Eisfluch

"Duly noted. I will be vigilant in case they try to get the drop on me, then."

Alastair smirked at that, hopeful that it was more a joke than truth, but still considered the possibility of having to spar with her brothers or her father. Did she like that? A good man should protect his partner, he reasoned, but they were still her kin. She was encouraging him to beat up her brother a moment ago though, so clearly there was little love lost, but you still only had one family. He had little love for his own family, stuck in their ways as they were, but he would not wish violence of any kind upon them. Perhaps that was because they were not interfering in his life so irritatingly, though.

"Well, what if I came here just to see my girlfriend? That I heard on the grapevine that she was working hard and I did not want her to burn out."

His own tone was that blend of soft and serious that he enjoyed so much in her presence. They were both diligent workers, that was hardly a secret, but this business with her brother could push her a little too far so he was right to be just a little concerned, right?

Crimson Over Scarlet | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:18 am

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

"Is that so? I guess I am working just a bit harder than normal."

She whined, happy to complain despite the fact that she valued her own ability to give back to the Vandenreich for saving her life once upon a time in the midst of a World War. So this suffering was worth it, though she was fishing. It brought a want to the forefront and though she definitely knew her behaviour was being influenced by her frustration towards her brother it was most certainly the woman's intention to irritate her family more if they ever learned.

Hands trying to drag his head down closer to her own, a burden of being so short, and kiss him. The taste of coffee that was sustaining her being as the primary taste on her lips, honestly the most consumed sustance today if you wanted to be exact.

"And what's your plan for making my fire not burn out? Smother me even more?"

Playful banter was quite nice, though she did feel a lot of her gutso was coming from trying to maintain her attitude as an admin rather than the more down to earth individual she was at heart.

Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMeeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMeeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting With My Brother, Huh? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:15 am

ALASTAIR Eisfluch

The feeling of her hands pulling at the back of his head was a welcome one, even if her motivations for doing so were perhaps more questionable than Alastair knew. Still holding on to the side of her face, he affirmed to her suggestion and craned his head downwards so that their faces could meet. Then, once they did, their lips could connect for a prolonged moment.

"Well, I was hoping to stoke that flame, to add some fresh energy into the mix."

If she tasted too much of coffee then he did not seem to care, as his lips returned for a second pass. It was addictive in its own unique way, a feeling that he could not quite explain if someone were to ask him about it. A sensation that made him want to stay by her side until long after the sun had set, that made him doubt his commitments to serve on the Sternritter for fear that he might not return to her. Truly, love was the death of duty.

"Or do you want to be smothered? Just a little?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:40 am

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

"Just a tad wouldn't hurt, right?"

As much as she was enjoying this little back and forth, Sophie was by no means a patient woman and talking in innuendo and subtext sure was not something she cold keep up with and so she broke the kiss. A small look that was far more intense than she meant it to be before mischief took over and Sophie thought about exactly what to say and do. It was after all, something she didn't think a lot about in execution or the pathway itself.

"My room, five minutes. Yes?"

She blurted out, blushing a little that she sure spouted it as though she was barking orders for a mission prebrief rather than anything romantic could be. Not that she exepcted herself to be good on the first attempt but still, it was a little humiliating.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:51 pm

ALASTAIR Eisfluch

"Probably not."

The response was intended to be somewhat reassuring, made more tender by the sudden closeness of their bodies. As Sophie pulled away to gaze up at him, though, even Alastair was taken aback by her sudden intensity. They had danced around the subject before, of going further, and he had pushed things too quickly. Better that they were more gradual anyway, that things happened when they should happen. But was this really the time?

He heard her words and almost didn't process them for a second, continuing to hold her in place as his eyes stared fondly down at her. His own features flushed red as hers did, now processing the suggestion - no, order - from his partner that was so surprising and yet so simple. Slowly, he began to nod his head and uncoil from the embrace.

"Yes, ma'am."

It was an equally cringe-worthy response, and he didn't quite know why he had done it. Was it a natural reaction to being ordered around or to make her feel less uncomfortable about her own comment? Regardless, he released her and cast an eye toward the door of her bedroom. Was it expected that he should wait five minutes? Or did she want to be done in five minutes? Frankly, those were questions he was not going to ask and find out later.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum