Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor]

Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:11 am
Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 9iQFOFx

RAFAELA LEONE | REICHSRITTER

"Yes indeed. Got some smarts to match that confidence, that's good."

Rafaela's tone made it fairly clear that it was simply a compliment, rather than some statement of surprise. After all, she hadn't assumed he was stupid to begin with, but it did take a bit of thought about the subject to discern where she was going just based on the situation. If nothing else, it told her he was actually focused on this and not just tagging along.

"I've only had this position for about a year so far. His Majesty came and appointed me after the war, but it took some time for things to get all worked out. I was a little too exceptional for all the usual bureaucrats to handle, really clogged up the system for a bit. You know how it goes."

In truth, it had mostly just been a matter of her being the first to get the position, and thereby of the paperwork all being done for the first time. But she wasn't going to be the one telling anyone that.

LARGER THAN LIFE | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor]

Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:20 am
Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Banner

ALASTOR

Well, Alastor would take the compliment though he didn't think he was half the wits as her tits were big.

"Well, that's pretty good. I just fell into this job. It's not like I'm that big a fish either, but can't complain. Though thinking about it, if we're heading towards Konigsburg isn't this a bit too direct? I mean, if I guessed you were heading towards there would it be hard for them to put together where you were going? I mean. I don't know who you pissed off but they must be quite the tough group to have people chase you down"

Just what exactly did he have to say to her response if she said they were taking a direct approach? Absolutely nothing, if she took his thoughts on the matter seriously or did confirm that they were beelining there the redhead just hadn't thought that far ahead yet.

Scarlet Red Vermilion | END POST

Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTRoll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADRoll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:35 am

"My plan had been to just get there as quick as possible at first, that's true. But if we're moving a little more stealthily now, I think we should probably detour a bit, you're right."

That didn't entirely please Rafaela, but she understood it really was the best course of action given the new plan. She probably should have thought about that a little bit more, but she'd gotten so used to operating alone that it was actually a little strange to plan around having a partner. She definitely didn't mind it or anything. Just weird.

"Well, is there anywhere you want to see the sights? If we're traveling together, might as well make it a fun time. That should make things less suspicious, anyway."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:46 am

ALASTOR

"..."

Now that was a thought and a half, where exactly would they go for the detour? He was thinking just skip along, maybe head down a different path that wasn't so direct. He did have to think about it quite a bit.

"We could perhaps go through Belgium and through the Netherlands to get there. Maybe a ship could be taken advantage of in Denmark if you'd care to venture outside of the Holy Roman Empire's borders? It depends how heavy you think the influence of your pursers is in your sovereignty."

Roll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTRoll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADRoll With It [Rafaela, Alastor] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:00 am

"It'd probably be safer if we try to stay in the Empire, or at least close. They don't have much influence in the borders. At least, not as much as they do outside it. We keep their whole cabal out of our business as much as possible."

Rafaela didn't exactly want to be open about who it was they were dealing with here, considering how wide their sphere of influence actually went. For all she knew, they had some underground dealings with the Gotei that could ruin everything here.

"I think Belgium is a good start. If we keep a low profile and take quieter land routes, we'll probably go this whole trip without even getting noticed."

Did she really believe that? Well, who knew. She was sure hoping and praying, though.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:21 am

ALASTOR

"Got it. Guess it's Belgium and travel a bit off the coast. No point hanging around coastlines where it's easier to get jumped but saves going for the most direct way still based on the available routes that aren't off the beaten track.""

He said with a nod.

"Ugh, looking like a long journey though. Didn't want to travel by the air?"

He admittde it wasn't very inconspicuous but it was pretty fast. Well, faster than walking anyway.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:44 pm

"You think I'd trust air travel when it's this dangerous a trip? Not on your life. That's just asking for trouble, and even if I'd be just fine through a crash, I'm not trying to take down anyone else with me."

Honestly, the odds of being able to get a flight there in time were pretty low, especially given how wide this net was cast. She put a hand to her chin in thought, a gesture she'd inherited from her father. She didn't have a beard like he did, so most of the effect was lost, but it was just reflexive at this point.

"Once we make it further into the Empire, we can probably charter a flight that'd be safe. You ever catch a nice flight?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:32 pm

ALASTOR

"Nope."

Depends on what her opinion of "flight" was. If she meant flight as in taking a proper airplane or something adjacent then he couldn't say he had. If she meant the thing that all Shinigami had the capacity to learn to do then yes, he had flown before. It didn't feel like something to clarify though.

"Right, well I'm sure all will be well. Long ways to go though, am I allowed to ask why you had to come all the way to France for this very important assignment? Feels a little out of the way from where you are trying to return to directly."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:47 am

Well, obviously Rafaela couldn't just go sharing all her secrets, and she glanced in his direction with her usual grin growing just a bit more sly. Was he trying to get some more info out of her that easy?

"That's classified information, at least if we get into specifics. But let's just say there's someone I'm looking into who I can't get info on anywhere else. And this info's something I don't think she wants me having, if all these losers trying to hunt me down are anything to go by."

With a confident chuckle, Rafaela continued onward, though she stayed fairly close to Alastor's side. After all, she'd been said to be traveling alone, so looking like a convincing travel companion was pretty important for keeping up this disguise.

"I'll be honest with you, though. This is some important stuff. Real important."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:42 am

ALASTOR

She, she this spunky little thing was getting dirt on a woman. Wonder who that might be, Alastor wasn't going to press for anymore details since he got that little slip, if it could even be called that. One thing that did catch him was how close she was, like damn, they were travelling together but the shortstack sure seemed to think that was. Never heard of personal space, girl?

"Oh yeah, really important if you're on the job. Huh, shorty?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum