Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guns guns guns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Guns guns guns - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Guns guns guns - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns guns guns

Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:15 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Guns guns guns - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"I try to tone down the cynicism. But then I pass by the Jefferson City Memorial and remember who did that" Elou commented, getting outside and creating her Hirenkyaku platform to make good time towards her home. Nat was clearly a Quincy, so she could definitely keep up, Elou's capabilities with Hirenkyaku were par, at best.

The return home was silent, though that was due to Elou having to concentrate on her platform. She would then unlock the door and enter with a call.
"Mum! I'm home! I brought a friend" she exclaimed. From the kitchen, came a woman in an apron. She was half way through saying something when she stood and froze, staring at Natasha unblinkingly.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guns guns guns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guns guns guns - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:09 am

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

The moment Natasha locked eyes with Katherine, she felt as if her own body had frozen in place, as if she was staring into a mirror from the past. No. No. No. Wait a minute. Something wasn't right here. This woman standing a few paces away from her in an apron was not her mother. She couldn't be. Of all the places she'd see her mother again, it would be here, on a night like this. Fuckin' hell...

You're bullshittin me, right?

A significant part of Natasha's mind had solemnly wished she would've kept her distance from Elouviana if it meant it'd lead her here. Wounds from the past that had never properly healed felt as if they were opening up once more, with salt pouring in to increase the agonizing pain. For a moment, she took a deep, measured breath to recollect herself and come to terms with this unexpected turn of events.

Her mother had always been her unwavering supporter, even after the fallout between her and her father. To turn away from her and leave would be far too harsh, considering all the woman had done, going as far as to assist her in a battle she didn't have to join. Katherine paused for a moment, walking towards Natasha as she pulled her daughter into a warm embrace.

Her precious child, albeit by a stroke of unexpected convenience, had finally returned. She didn't care about the past. All that mattered to Katherine was that Natasha was alive and breathing. Her brave and beautiful patriot. It was enough to bring tears to her ears but she kept herself composed.

Turning back to Elouviana, she sheepishly smiled as she rubbed the back of her head. "Baby... I've got some explainin' to do. This isn't just your friend ya' pulled from the streets. This is' that sister' I had always' been talkin' to ya' about. Natasha... My god, I still can't believe it's you..."

This would be a dinner for the ages.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guns guns guns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Guns guns guns - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:11 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Elou was silent at the reunion. It wasn't like she was super close to her half-sister before being separated or anything, this was the first time she had ever met her. Elou's cheeks brightened a little as she thought that the first impression was her naked body. And how...it seemed...nice, for Nat to see that. Her brain was spinning around and around in it's skull, so she'd just ignore it and look at her mother.

"Hmm. Because you passionately embrace every stranger that comes in" Elou commented, taking a step towards the kitchen and looking at the two. "I had somewhat guessed myself. A Quincy with the same surname does raise eyebrows after all. I'll finish and serve dinner" she said, not wanting to seem rude but feeling a little awkward in a situation she had little emotional investment in. Family or no, the woman was still just a woman to her.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guns guns guns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guns guns guns - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:46 am

Katherine smiled sheepishly in Elouviana's direction as she rubbed the back of her, seeing the woman walk off into the kitchen before turning back to Natasha. She figured she had some explaining to do but now was not the right time to talk to her about the marriage that fell apart between her and Johnny.

She did not want to mar the beauty of this moment with any sad talk. Katherine simply followed Elouviana to help prepare and plate the dinner and to make sure she followed the recipes well, leaving Natasha who still remained somewhat stunned, sitting at a table before chuckling softly.

She wore the awkward expression of a woman who looked as if she were a deer caught in headlights. Even though Katherine didn't want to address the elephant in the room, Natasha figured there were a lot of things that had happened since she was here last. Either way, she didn't want to address it, either. She was still registering the fact she had a half-sister, although catching a few whiffs of the smell of some of her favorite meals like fried chicken and Mac n' Cheese certainly served as pleasant distractions. Christ...

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:14 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Elou gave her mother the 'go and bond with your estranged daughter' look as she entered the kitchen, but eventually accepted sometimes you needed to build up to that rather than just jumping into it. So she let it lay and helped fix up dinner. Eventually, the three of them were at the table, and Elou was looking at Nat with a gaze. One trying to discern emotion, or at least trying to figure out if there was anything between them. For Elou, the title of family didn't mean anything. Her father was family, and look how that turned out. She much preferred to see people as people rather than giving near-strangers a pass because they shared relatives.

While that extensive emotional thought was going on, she would also eat dinner. Because she was kind of hungry after the whole debacle with the guys and the kidnapping.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:02 pm

Natasha locked eyes momentarily with Elouviana before indulging in her meal, taking a generous bite of fried chicken before she moved towards the other parts of her plate, maintaining a sense of composure as she pondered on how a conversation could be initiated.

Katherine's expression remained relatively blissful as bubbly cerulean eyes gazed longingly at her firstborn daughter. To know that she still lived and breathed on this earth filled her with an elation that would remain long after Natasha resumed her travels. To cut the tension, she simply decided to ask some casual table questions, the type any mother would desire to know about her daughter.

"So... How did ya' meet one another out of the blue like this'~? Sorry if my' precious ole' Elou isn't much talkative. She's an interestin' girl with a very opinionated mind. That tongue of hers' spares no expense, even my own."

Natasha gazed up at Elouviana before snickering softly. She wasn't wrong about that.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:38 pm

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Mulling over it for a few moments, Elou decided to stop lying and just come out with the truth. Mum would find out eventually, and that wouldn't go do well for anyone involved. Honestly, nor would telling her the truth, but lesser of two evils.

"I dealt with the kidnappers" she'd just state. "Set a trap, they took it. And I shot them all with Adamska. Police have them in custody now. Natasha heard the gunfire and came to investigate" she explained, in simple terms. There was no need to embellish or exaggerate, and Mum would definitely do emotions enough for the both of them.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:52 pm

Katherine could not help but to shake her head in disbelief at type of danger Elouviana was willing to place herself in but considering her earlier statement, there truly was no way of forcing this woman to settle down when she sets her eyes on something.

As a mother, she valued that her daughter possessed such a determination - yet she could not help but grow anxious at the thought that one day she may lead herself into a mission or task without proper preparation. Perhaps, she wondered, gazing at Natasha.

Perhaps fate saw to it that these two crossed paths, that Natasha could show her what it meant to live a life full of joy rather than looking at the world through her own point of view. As those thoughts began to manifest within her mind, she decided to comment and turn to the other woman who was eating her meal in silence, but not before playfully chiding her daughter for making her mother worry.

"I swear, Elou'. Ya' think Adamska's yer' answer to just about' any ole' threat goin' on in our town. Yer' a strong girl' but ya' really know how' to give yer' mom a scare always goin' on these adventures of yers. Well, it all worked out. I have two precious daughters sittin' here at the table with me. Now for you, lil' missy'..." She'd turn to Natasha whose head rose up to meet her mother's gaze, curiously observing the woman with inquisitive eyes.

"How's life been treatin ya' since ya' left the nest? I won't talk about nothin' negative... but I'd really like to stay in contact with you. What's my lil' darlin Natty' been up to?"

Having finished her first plate, Natasha leaned back in her chair with a thoughtful expression in her countenance, before answering her mother's question without any particularly hesitation.

"Well, where do I start? I suppose, after the fallout between me and you know who, I grew discouraged about keepin' in contact with family. I decided to leave this place and go to the City of Lights, lookin' for a fresh start. I joined the Vandenreich' as a Sternritter, and well... that's been about it' so far. Seein' you now, Ma'... allow me to extend my apologies' for leavin' so abruptly an havin' you worry about me."

Katherine nodded and shook her head, casually waving her hand. "No need for apologies, Natty'. S'long as yer' here is all that' matters."

Natashan smiled softly before curiously gazing in Elouviana's direction. "So... I have a half-sister. Ya' found a new' man, Ma~?"

Last edited by Iori on Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:58 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Not one to argue with her mother, Elou just nodded. Any threat she couldn't handle was not going to make it into the middle of the country to begin with. Or at least, would take the town out when it arrived or something like that. So she carried on eating and listening to the two bond well. Until, however, Natasha asked her about a new man. Elou was naturally a cool, impassive woman, so there wasn't much of a show on her face, though the surrounding Reishi became a little unsettled.

"Mmm. And then he found a new woman" Elou replied, a sharp, curt tone in her voice.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:03 pm

"Elou! Christ... there ya' go, cuttin' through the good mood' with that mouth of yers again'. Don't mind her, Natty'. I don't really care' about what I lost as far as men're concerned. I have two daughters sitting at the table with me. My love s' a mother comes before ma' love life. Always. Elouviana knows I love her and Natasha, by god, I hope you know I never stopped lovin' you."

Katherine rose up from the chair to walk over and playfully hug Elouviana, pinching her cheek before ruffling her hair. Beckoning Natasha to come over and join the group hug. She knew Natasha's time was limited but she would not allow the woman to leave without showering her in boundless affecction.

Natasha tilted her head in curiosity, gazing at her mother and Elouviana. She hardly expected to cross paths with a sibling or reunite with her mother and yet - here she was, happily sharing a meal as she engaged the women in conversation. Even now, she still struggled to forgive herself, to make amends with her conscience and reach the boundary of closure.

Lives lost to ensure she would live another day. The heroic act of a lover who sacrificed his life, who followed her even when he knew the enemies he would face were leagues above him as a mere soldier in the army and---a benevolent mother who supported her in spite of what she lost in the process.

A quiet moment of reflection showed her how foolish it was to abandon everything. Natasha realized how important a mother's love truly was and the unwavering support they showed, even in the face of hardship. Sighing softly, as if all her nightmares had been defeated, even for a faint moment, Natasha walked over and wrapped her arms around both of them. Ah, what the hell...maybe the trip back home could feature two more guests.

"Ma, Elou'... how would the two of ya'' feel about comin' back with me to the City of Lights?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum