Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra]

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:33 am
Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 XgwLDXr

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Vee's lip scrunched up at even the implication that she'd ever want to intentionally get herself into a situation where she could've died, AGAIN, just for a shot at growth, "Yeah, uh, i'm not up for getting concussed or stabbed with a hot knife outside of work, thanks."

She was frustrated, not stupid after all.

However, Ehefra's following explanation about her upbringing, in that it may not entirely be the fault of those who sheltered her that she didn't end up growing as much as wished, but she still looked a little upset about it either way, but it was behind her... She wouldn't be stuck out in the quiet country fields of France, struggling to manipulate Reishi in the middle of the night and worrying about being caught doing something she could feel she was meant for.

"..While being patient is an idea I absolutely dislike now, I guess I don't have any choice..."

END | oof
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra]

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:49 am
Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_sample_8e257ad7b9cb1f41526cc28a2d8beaec

Ehefra couldn't help but smile a little at that and chuckle. "Just my due dilligence. We have a lot of .....zealous people here in the vandenreich. You never know who you have to be careful talking to about certain things." She noted with a chuckle, sighing lightly as she imagined some such individuals.

She was pleased to see the girl being....thoughtful about this. Sure she still didn't seem too pleased, but there seemed to be more perspective behind those eyes. Certainly a good thing. Hmmm. She considered this for a moment. "Well, if I.....recall. Your wounds are entirely physical, are they not? While you cannot physically be moving around... I remember seeing in your file. You've had trouble with damage to your hands, right?" She reached out and paused. Beeps moved in, and promptly, there was a little sweeping light that ran over Vee's hands, a brief moment as it processed before giving a little Beep!

Ehefra ....let out a little hum. She didn't really need a FULL AI did she? No.... just something to keep an eye on things. Right in her hands, two long, elbow-length gloves slowly congedled out of reishi infront of Ehefra, fully constructed from Reishi in the air, carefully....slowly. Before finally, a little light lit up on the backs of the hands, and she smiled, offering them to Vee. "At the very least, you can practice your reishi manipulation. These gloves are made from my own spellcraft. They will serve as a protective layer between your hands and the arrows you produce. Additionally, I added temperature sensors and an alarm. If the gloves start to get TOO cold and are in danger of either breaching or breaking, the light will turn from green to red, to let you know to rest and give them some time to warm up." She explained, smiling slightly as she did.

"Just promise me you won't forget to eat and get your rest, hmm? We don't want to worry the doctors." She offered with a light smile. Hopefull that SOMETHING like this, would at the very least help assuage the woman's restlessness.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:36 pm

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

"Sheesh.." Sure, she was kind of pushing it with the self punishment on her hands for her weapon, but she definitely didn't want to go through all of that all over again just for some bid at growth; absolutely no thanks.

Though, when Ehefra mentioned her hands, she only would nod in response, "Yeah. Touching my weapon with how it is right now hurts. I don't know why.. It's really annoying."

There was that feeling again, if only her powers weren't all weird and stunted, maybe she could've at least gotten a hit in instead of just being some distraction. She looked at her bandaged hand, bracelet fastened to her wrist, the object containing so many excitement-filled memories... Only to be spooked by the flash of light on her features from what looked to be one of Ehefra's things, soon watching the creation and presentation of the gloves with a sense of glowing intrigue, gently taking them and looking them over,

"C’est le pied!" That performance and news definitely brought a sparkle to her eyes, bringing the gloves closer to her chest, "Th-thank you! I will!"

END | Cool!
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:44 pm
Visiting Lil' Ol' Me? [Vee/Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_sample_8e257ad7b9cb1f41526cc28a2d8beaec

Ehefra blinked, a bit surprised to see the sudden glee that sprung up on Vee's face, a gentle chuckle escaping her as she made note of the woman's clear wonder and shock at what she was able to produce, affording herself a small gentle smile as she watched the woman fawn over the simple creation. A bit of pride coursing through her as she made note of the woman's gratitude. "Nothing to thank me for. I may not be your superior or your fellow sternritter, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see you succeed." Even if that little bit of french had sortof....twinged some part of her soul. But she ignored that, instead basking in the warmth of a job well done.

"If there's anything else you might need to help you with your training, you can feel free to let me know and I'll be sure to accomodate you." She noted lightly, slowly rising to her feet and pausing to give Vivyan an opportunity to mention anything else she might need. Otherwise she felt it was a pretty good point to leave the girl to her new accessory yes?
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:21 pm

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

She already was sliding one of the gloves onto her good arm, a wince or two from dull pain as she did so, but being able to slide it on and rhythmically moving her fingers until tightening them into a fist. She was shocked with how perfect a fit it was! Well it made sense, the woman literally scanned her hands - superbly cool on it's own - but the girl certainly was like a drooping flower that finally got some water. She was almost eager to try manipulating Reishi again, if it weren't for her hurting arm to remind her not to get too ahead of herself. She had to get better first.

"Of course I have to thank you!"
She'd exclaim, hands quickly falling to her lap as she held the other glove close to her, "This is a really huge favor!"

She almost leapt up in excitement, but her wounded body swiftly reprimanded that action with a sharp pain here or there and muscle soreness, "Ow ow ow ow ow..." She'd mutter as she settled down, "I'm okay. But yeah, I definitely know who to go to!"

She smiled brightly at the woman, and would wave goodbye when she left, still inspecting the gloves with curious, hopeful eyes.

END | Perk Up!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum