Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 Empty Re: wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah]

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:53 am

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

“Vistin’ Earth. My job mostly, too. Gotta do patrols.”

Solhammond would comment as he shifted his position tilting his head back as he relaxed. The smoke aroma of the room, mixed with the food, was doing a number on him. Before he took a breath sitting up, looking at her. She was an interesting one, if not a bit zanny in her own right.

“Most of the time I have a lot of free time to do whatever, spend a lot of that training. Wandering the earth lookin’ for the next thing. What about you, what do you do?” He’d inquire, figuring this wandering woman had some sort of profession or general idea to her place on this earth. Since she spent some time in the demon world, he had no doubt that she had some reason to leave that place. Or maybe she was just truly a free soul.

“Life’s an adventure I guess. I’m just tryin’ to find my place. Make somethin’ of myself.”

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 JfH75kA
wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 H8Tyk70
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 Empty Re: wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah]

Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:41 pm

MICAIAH KHSESH | WANDERER OF WORLDS

Micaiah nodded her head in understanding and soundlessly mouthed off an "aaaah" in between her small sipping bites of pudding. She held the spoon up to her mouth and poke it a bit with her lips, opening just enough to create a small vacuum and slurp it into her mouth. For no particular reason, it just seemed like the thing to do in the moment. Her eyes were even trained on the pudding, curiously watching it jiggle. It took a bit for her to remember they were conversating.

"So, wat, you wit de Gotei den?" Micaiah shook her head and giggled, "Wait, you said dat 'fore alredy, hahaha; my bad, my bad."

She took another puff and continued.

"Sem ting, ya? Wanderin' aroun', goin' whe'eva de roads tek me. Findin' 'purpose', I s'pose. Ah, speakin' of advencha, been on wan jus' now~! Fren and me, we go look fo' sum treasure! Look dis."

Micaiah leaned forward to place her pudding on the table with both of her hands; the hose handle was sticking out of her mouth. She brought her hand out into the air to hold onto something. Though it wasn't of her own will or volition, a demonic energy exuded itself very briefly. In a moment, a sword manifested in mid-air and fell into her hands.

If he was skilled or knowledgeable enough, Sol would recognise it as a zanpakuto. Not of a shinigami, however, as an overwhelmingly dense hollow energy was tightly wound around it. It wrapped around the blade, so beyond a certain distance the energy felt meek; close enough to it, however, and the energy would feel endless, boundless, and beyond all creation.

"Dis ting, I dunno if you can feel it, ya? But, yanno, it's incomplete. Missin' a whole udda half, at least! I'm followin' leads, figure out udda half where."

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:26 am

Sol doesn’t know much about the mythos and histories that surround shinigami culture, but he could sense power. As the girl brought out the blade his eyes widened at the depth displayed by the weapon. As if merely staring at it brought him down a never ending wellspring of power, that no matter how far he fell into it he would never touch the bottom. He took a deep breath as if recovering from being punched in the chest.

“That’s some crazy shit.” He’d comment blinking as he leaned forward to look at it closely, before settling back in his seat. “Thats wild, alright. Shit I can feel the power. Not gonna lie some part of me definitely would want to see what that thing looks like fully formed.” He’d admit as he went back to eating his food, his face displaying the comfort and pleasure felt from indulging in some good ass food.

As he swallowed some he’d look to her again.

“I mean if you’re offering, I could definitely help with that adventure.”

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:08 am

MICAIAH KHSESH | WANDERER OF WORLDS

The sword vanished, and the bottomless well of power went along with it, as if it was never there. In contrast, Micaiah casually took another puff and resumed eating her pudding. She looked up in thought.

"Hm... Ye. Sound 'aight ta' me."

Micaiah had gone on a plethora of adventures, and it wouldn't be the first--or probably last--time she'd go on a journey with someone who was almost a complete stranger. 'Sides, this guy seemed alright. He had a nice face, too. Definitely, she'd been on adventures with uglier fellas before, by far.

"Ya'ever been treasure huntin' 'fore?"

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:23 am

“Nope.”

He’d comment as he leaned back in his chair, his head tilting backwards as black hair seemed to spill behind the couch. He had never really adventured outside of Africa even at his height of fighting or promotions. Instead he was someone who found more success at home. But none of that mattered in his undead state of being, only the path ahead ready to be forged. At the end of the day it might prove a good story to his kids.

“Can’t be that hard tho’. I’ll figure it out, I’m pretty good at figuring stuff out.” He’d remark thinking back to the many trades he had dabbled in with the Suika, or even his progress made with his shinigami stuff. There was something pure and honest about immersing one’s self in the labors of the world, learning things that he had never considered before.

“You set the date, I’ll handle affairs on my end. This gonna be fun, alright.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum