Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Left_bar_bleue0/0All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Empty All Memories are Dark [Hisana/Rukia]

Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:40 am
All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] HEADER_22915677_p5

She didn't really arrive in the rukonagi proper. IT was some random section of ruined housing, the small smattering of undeveloped, un-restored section that she had emerged in the far outter sections of the Rukongai. But all the same, there WAS that dull ripple of garganta energy, before the path behind her had sealed itself, and she found herself staring out into the open blue skies. For just one moment, she was taken back by the smell and the look to the skies above. Bruefly..... overwhelmed by something familiar. It wasn't like before, where she simply felt a menagerie of sensations and memories. These were so ...incredibly clear. It was startling to say the least. Her veil was up, her spiritual pressure just a simple radiation of human spiritual energy, but still distinctly her own. At least.... in that moment.

And then she started walking. Walking toward the STRONG spirits she could smell off in the distance. Strong....and....something else. There was so many of them it was hard to place the emotion that was being triggered from the scent. But she started walking toward the Seireitei all the same. Her eyes fixed forward as something bubbled to the surface of her mind.

She was looking for something....wasn't she? She didn't know what, but for some reason, she NEEDED to find something.

So she kept walking.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Left_bar_bleue16000/1All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Empty Re: All Memories are Dark [Hisana/Rukia]

Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:11 pm
All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Wi8Tth1

RUKIA KUCHIKI

There were plenty of reasons Rukia found to walk through the Rukongai. To check on the people, to see places she hadn't seen in a long time, simply to get out from the stuffy and regimented life in the Seireitei. Today wasn't any different, but as she walked through the streets, she felt...something.

It was familiar, painfully so. But it seemed wrong, unclear, and she walked toward it with perhaps far too much effort, simply to ensure that it was surely not what she was looking for. It could have been any Hollow, after all, any Arrancar in this place. But as she turned the corner, gazed down the dusty street, saw the woman simply moving toward the Seireitei, what else could Rukia do but simply stare? If she'd held anything in her hands, she would have dropped it, so many conflicting emotions all coursing through her at once.

Was this like it had been with Kaien, back then? Just some Hollow imitating someone she held dear? She didn't know. She couldn't know, and she moved toward the woman with fire in her eyes. Despite all the things she wanted to say, none of them would have been right, not in this instance.

"...Who are you?"

It wasn't a question, despite the nature of the sentence. It bordered on a demand. After all, it could very well turn out to be something she could only ever cut down.

END POST | COLD AS ICE

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Left_bar_bleue0/0All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Empty Re: All Memories are Dark [Hisana/Rukia]

Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:43 pm
All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] HEADER_22915677_p5

She could feel it. That strange....single feeling. A slow bloom of warmth in her chest as she found herself walking a bit more quickly, her eyes wide as she felt....something. That thing that she had been following, it drew closer and closer, until finally she was almost in a full jog. And then.... she turned a corner, feeling that sensation suddenly shift, and she came to a stop...looking around and frowning. Trying to make sense of what she was feeling... not quite .... able to understand what sensations she held in this... it was far too close, she couldn't sense a proper direction, or rather.... maybe just being so close threw her off.

But that voice cut through the confusion.

Hisana turned to look over her shoulder. And there she was. A face.....that was...... different. But something that resonated so incredibly differently to her core. Her heart....racing in her chest as she felt something.....course through her.
"Rukia...." She managed to whisper softly. She didn't know where that name had came from. In much the same way she hadn't known when she had first felt it four hundred years ago.

"I uhm.....wh...who are....you?" She seemed confused, despite having literally just said the woman's name just an instant before, something ...SHUT that connection down, as if she had never spoken it. And something....coiled inside of her. Something....dark....ugly in her heart. something painful. "My name is Hisana I.....I was looking for something. Was.....ae you...who I'm looking for?" She asked, struggling, as a miasma of other memories attempted to bubble up. Trying to DROWN the memories connected. Consciously, she wasn't able to connect the dots. But almost instantly, the sight of Rukia's face woke up memories.

Memories of Guilt.
Memories the rest of her soul was trying to bury. But could it hold out?
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Left_bar_bleue16000/1All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:14 am
All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] Wi8Tth1

RUKIA KUCHIKI

That wasn't the sort of answer Rukia wanted to hear. But, then again, maybe it was, in its own way. Anyone trying to impersonate her sister just for some sort of agenda wouldn't act like this. They wouldn't just act like a stranger to her.

At least, Rukia wanted to believe that. She really did. Maybe the last centuries had made her more bitter than she'd even realized, because she still couldn't help but expect the worst from this situation, couldn't help but wonder if this was all just an elaborate ruse. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. There was only one way to find out either way.

"...I probably am, yeah. It's me, Rukia."

She wanted to sound more supportive. Wanted to believe even against all odds that this really was her sister, that after so long and after so much difficulty she could finally just...talk to her again.

"How did you get here?"

But she couldn't. It wasn't that easy. She had to stay guarded, stay composed. Even if it hurt more than she could put into words.

END POST | COLD AS ICE
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:36 am

"Rukia....." She could feel it. The edges of her psyche slowly twisting, sharpening, prying apart into curling twisted sharp edges of glass. The cracks slowly slithering deeper and deeper. Rukia Rukia Rukia......

She slowly reached up, and felt those cracks slowly beginning to bleed. Not blood... but memories. Slowly at first, just the barest silhouette, one that matched the very woman infront of her. As she .....struggled. "I'm looking.... I I've been looking...for so long." She groaned, her face twisting into a mask of .....slowly growing pain. That visage slowly coming into focus..... until she remembered. The very face of the woman standing before her. The very soul she'd felt in Las Noches. Those cracks deepened.....and slowly the memories began to come faster and faster.

"No......I was lost...." She whispered, eyes slowly widening. Her pupils slowly narrowing in fear. The rushing memories of herself. Fighting through the sands. Struggling to break her way into Las Noches as the hollows swarmed in. But it was so much further back than that. She remembered being sick. She remembered the sadness in her heart as she had to rely on a man whose love she couldn't return. All....for what? For Rukia. but it was more than that. This wasn't just some....woman. there was something else. A REASON for her endless searching. Her hands slowly shifted from her temples....down to her chest....clutching her heart as she sorted through it all.

Fervent. Terrified searching. District by District. As if her life depended on it. Searching tirelessly, until she had to be dragged back to the mansion.

Because of her Guilt.

All Memories are Dark  [Hisana/Rukia] HEADER_35573726_p3
The tears were sudden and sharp on the edges of her vision.
Her memory finally bubbling to the surface. As she finally remembered. The memory of that tiny Baby..... on the ground. And the fear and sorrow in her heart......as she turned her back to it.

And Ran.

Those eyes welled, tears now flowing freely,. Her eyes darted up, to look at the grown woman before her.
"I'm sorry....."
The words came out unbidden. and SAYING them....hurt so much more than keeping them inside. And slowly, all of those other memories came into perspective....and only twisted the pain inside.
"I'm so sorry Rukia..... I...I tried to find you." She managed to Choke out as she ......reached up.... but couldn't even bear to extend her hand....shame weighing her down as she let the hand return to her own chest... as she slowly sank down to her knees. AS the Guilt bore down on her. The Guilt of fear. The Guilt of failing to find her. The guilt of living such a warm.....comfortable life. The guilt of abandoning her in the first place. For her own selfish life.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum