Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] Empty Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra]

Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:13 am
Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] SqnQSvN

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Anyone looking upon Vee now would see that she was in an awfully good mood, and why wouldn't she be? Didn't die, healed up pretty well, got cool gloves from a cool lady, and practiced past that odd roadblock in her abilities. Ehefra certainly made it clear that her door was always open, though today she wasn't quite intent on going over there for help, rather she wanted to show off her progress!

Eagerly entering and getting through the administration building, she'd search for and eventually find the woman's own quarters, knocking on the door, though her eagerness outweighed her politeness, opening the door a bit and poking her head through,

"Hey! It's Vivyan! You busy?"

END | Good morning!
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] Empty Re: Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra]

Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:32 am
Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] HEADER2_2b9390b14beb37daf143ddc9cf4812e4

Ehefra paused, blinking when she noticed someone approaching, looking up from her desk from the piece of paperwork shed been staring at for a good ten minutes now deciding wether or not she should send it to Sophie. It seemed to be something above her own authority to approve. Setting it aside, she gently tapped Beep, the little cube promptly picking up the pioece of paper and carrying it off to deliver it to the woman's office before her attention shifted to the new visitor she had.

"Ah Miss Faye! No I'm not particularly occupied at the momen. Come on in, sit down! What can I do for you?" She assured the woman, gesturing to the chair across from her desk as she shifted a few things off to the side before she let her attention shift back to Viv. Certainly she had offered that olive branch so she already figured that perhaps the woman needed help with something else.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:54 am

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

She felt her heart say a little 'yay' when she was welcomed in, seeming a little too eager to walk on into the office with that skip to her step, hands clasped together behind her back, seeming to smile a little too widely as she stood in front of Ehefra's desk,

"So uh," Immediately she felt a stroke of nervousness, but carried on, "I've been practicing, with the gloves, you gave me, and uh..."

God she felt like a fucking idiot - she should be feeling proud and confident in presenting her progress, not stammering like a kid trying to give a presentation in front of the class! Clearing her throat and straightening up, she would motion her hands outward, quickly collecting Reishi to form a weapon, though what was originally a rather short ice knife had appeared far longer and more arrow-like than previous,

"I uh.. I haven't fully worked out the kinks, but it doesn't hurt to use anymore!" Dissipating the weapon, she gave Ehefra an almost expectant look, silent until she would receive a response. What if this wasn't really anything impressive? Should she have waited until she could make a proper bow? Was a proper bow not enough to be impressed by either? After all that was a standard, basic baseline thing to be expected of a Quincy to do... Then what WOULD be enough?!

END | Good morning!
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:02 am
Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] HEADER2_2b9390b14beb37daf143ddc9cf4812e4

Ehefra blinked, surprised by the sudden sheepishness that Vee was displaying infront of her and letting her head cant to the side for just a moment before she noticed the sudden influx of Reishi. Her eyes widened and then all at once a bright smile broke out across her face. "Well well well! Lookit you getting all fancy and finally hitting that benchmark!" She grinned from ear to ear, beaming with a pleased look that shone through the calm that she usually conducted herself with! Standing up and making her way over she took a moment to admire the knife before promptly giving Vee a FIRM pat on the back.

"That's awesome! I knew you could do it. And now we can have you do some PROPER training!"' she chimed, glancing to Beeps who promptly gave a little bob before proceeding to start working through sorting paperwork for her. "Well! Now that you've gone and shown me it, now it's time for me to see what it can do! IF you have the time, why don't we head to the training area and you can give me a peek at what you're capable of?" She asked with a calm smile.

Was that THE, Ehefra finding an excuse to let Beeps do some menial tasks for her while she spent a bit of time training? Perhaps, she didn't have TOO much to do. And she did want to ensure that Vee was operating as well as she would like. Holding off on her work for just a little should be fine, she'd just have to work a bit later into the evening than she would have had to otherwise. It would be worth it seeing how well the girl had progressed.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:27 pm

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Vee's eyes immediately lit up as her worries were quelled, Ehefra's rewarding vibe overall doing it's magic in quieting those doubts in her mind. She jolted a bit in surprised with that firm pat on the back - a gesture she wasn't entirely familiar with - but got the idea it was just to add to the compliment. Had she lacked any sense for a moment, her face would've taken a red tint from the tingling happiness she felt, but it was a good thing she didn't.

"Oohh, proper training..?" That glimmer in her expression seemed to fade a bit as those deeper feelings seemed to resurface, but she shook it off and reminded herself to have some pride in her abilities, "Right! Yeah! I can do that!"

She couldn't be looking like a wuss in front of the person who did her such a huge favor... She had to have at least something cool to show her.

"Lead the way!"

END | So Cool
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:11 pm
Hey! Lookit Me! [Vee/Ehefra] HEADER_CXaN6XIUEAA7QPb

IT didn't take long for Ehefra to lead Vee to one of the larger raining areas. silent the entire way, making her way into the enormous space, she didn't wait or say anything. She strode confidently out to the very center of that vast place, and came to a stop at it's very center, closing her eyes and sighing as she took.... a moment. Thinking to herself as she no doubt knew that Vee would be watching her, possibly with a good deal of confusion as to what it was that she would ask the girl to demonstrate. And she did wonder herself. What DID she want to see from Vee? She would seem....distracted when she turned around, looking Vee in the eyes.

She looked at the woman, making note of what was probably a very expectant look on her face, her hands resting on her hips as she .....considered.

"Vee. Hold out your right hand, and form an arrow in your grasp." It was not instruction, it was practically a command the way that Ehefra spoke, eyes full of expectation, waiting pointedly for Vee to do exactly as she had been asked to do.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:37 am

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

The entire way, the girl fretted to herself on the inside. Would she be able to continue to impress Ehefra? Would she still help her if she fell short? Pff, of course she would, she wouldn't just drop her like a hot stone if she failed to keep up... Right? Right. Making it to a rather spacious training room, Vee's eyes lit with interest and awe. The rooms she had practiced in weren't nearly as spacious as this one... Then again it wasn't like she went to more than the few that were nearby the barracks, typically teeming with other recruits.

She stood a few paces away from Ehefra as she stood and thought, wondering what she may wish for her to do, before being given a rather familiar command...

She can do it. She practiced. She just had to trust and believe in herself... Offering out her right hand, she'd focus the Reishi in the area, until a bright blue arrow-like structure formed in her palm, giving off a cold aura,

"..It worked.." She'd breathe out with a sense of disbelief, joy, and pride.

END | So Cool
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:17 pm

Ehefra smiled just a little, no shortage of mirth welling up inside her a bit to see Vee being so ....dumbfounded by something simple. Which was exactly why she was going to be doing this. IF THIS was impressive to Vee, then she definitely was need in some training. She made her way over and inspected the arrow from a distance, eyeing it for a moment before gently folding her hands behind her back, resting in a more miliatant stance before she glanced up and gave a calm, stern stare directly into Vee's eyes.

"Now, make it bigger and sharper." She ordered calmly enough, lightly tapping her boot as she waited for her to comply. This was to be a very specific type of training. Not only would Vee have to draw in Reishi, but she would have to manipulate a construct that she had already constructed in order to achieve what Ehefra was asking her to do. She needed to push her .....further. At least in a technical sense. All the while, in the back of Ehefra's mind, she was starting to script, writing something up as she only half-paid attention to Vee. Which, frankly, she was just eyeing the Arrow itself, so she could afford to pay only partial attention. Beeps in the meantime floated up beside her and kept note of the progress and the motion of reishi in the air itself. She had a plan, after all.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:54 pm

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Vee felt just a few hops of confident from finally pulling off the incredibly simple formation; it had frustrated her to no end that she couldn't even reliably do it before, but it felt practically like breathing now. She looked over to Ehefra, who still looked plenty happy with her, which in turn made her feel a little better about being so happy about something so basic, though she stiffened a bit when that stern look returned, confusing nervousness meeting her happiness as Ehefra gave her another order: Bigger and sharper. Right! No problem, that couldn't be hard now.

Focusing and breathing, the swirl of Reishi would continue to gather and concentrate as the arrow would gradually become longer, sharper, and far more cold than before. It would feel as if a flowing winter breeze had snuck it's way in and remained in the training room, Vee simultaneously mesmerized yet cautious in keeping it in check and focused,

"I-Is this alright?"

END | So Cool
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:45 am

This was good. She smiled internally despite the stern look that remained on her face. Thankfully Vee was much more focused on the arrow she was refining than anything like Ehefra's face. Ehefra began slowly circling the woman. Intentionally trying to distract her as she began to predate around her. She made note of the arrow. It was remaining stable so far, nothing that suggested it might explode or something. That was good.

"Good job. Now absorb it, then make a small one again. Notch it into your bow this time, but don't fire it until I tell you to." She ordered, continuing to circle expectantly. Though of course, once Vee got her bow up, she would simply walk back and forth behind her. She was pretty confident in her blut, but she wasn't just going to get shot for no reason especially around a soldat that she was intentionally trying to distract. She would wait, watching for Vee to do as she was instructed. Once the girl was all set with her arrow Notched,she'd bark out again.

"Now make it bigger. Sharper again. Absorb it. Start over." She ordered in rapid succession. By stringing the orders, she would, evenj if she didn't SAY to do it quickly, still cause Vee to start going faster, possibly rushing it. That was the intention. She was going to familiarize the woman with this sensation. Then making her repeatedly do it at faster and faster paces. Until eventually, she could do it rapidly and on demand. Even if they had to stand there for an hour, she would make Vee repeat it until she was able to do it right.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum