Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori]

Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:01 am
Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Nimaiya

Ōetsu Nimaiya

"Oh? Got hitched, huh? Damn, I should've come down sooner. Late to the par-tayyyy. Bwahaha."

He said running off on his tangent. The royal guard member leaning back in thought. The whole marriage thing was a bit more work than he was looking for. Still how could he go against the many words of his peers, they did want some extra oomf given the nature of how things progressed. Couldn't just be all the old farts up there.

A small chuckle from Oetsu while he got into a more relaxed position. No reason not now that the serious business was handled and he could go back to their playful banter.

"Thinking I might need to make a bet with her? Been a while since I had to pull out Sayafushi. I'm a little rusty yanno."

GOD OF THE SWORD | END POST

Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTEncounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADEncounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori]

Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:10 pm
Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 KGQqHwh

KOIZUMI MIDORI

"She's not someone I could make much of a guess on either way. Far as I know, she likes the position, but the most I've ever heard is my daughter talking about how she's a gorilla."

But what Ōetsu had said certainly did catch Midori's interest, enough so that she made no effort to hide it. She'd hardly ever actually seen him at that capacity. It would be interesting, even if just in a testing environment.

"I think that sort of bet might be your best chance. She likes to fight, from what I know. Just send me an invite when you do it, eh? I wouldn't mind seeing you pull it out."

A childish way of wording it, to be sure, but one Midori felt was a suitable segway to return to the more lighthearted nature of their interactions. Besides, he was roughly the last person in the Royal Guard that she imagined would be particularly insulted by such a crass joke, and Midori didn't get many chances to make little quips like that.

END POST | MOTHER OF BLADES
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:58 pm
Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Nimaiya

Ōetsu Nimaiya

"Heh. Tell ya what, I'll show ya all the goods when I work the lil' twerp to see what she's made of. Don't go fallin' head over heels too easy for the number one zanpakuto creator though, if I beat her ya gonna give me a lesson on how ya make zanpakuto? Love 'em, Love 'em yanno?"

He laughed away at the way that she worded it, she was so straight-forward in the best kinda way. How couldn't ya like a girl like this? Now the eye candy of zanpakutos that a man could surround himself with in his forge wouldn't compare to a lady like this helping out, how was it that she - the number two zanpakuto creator - made 'em again? Oh yeah, that's right.

Made him snicker to himself a little bit stupidly.

"Anyway girl, anything else ya wanna tell me that's important before I go whoop a vice-captain's tushie or just wanna tell me to hang out just a liiiiiiittle longer?"

Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTEncounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADEncounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:15 pm
Encounter of the Apex! Sword Creator & Sword Wielder [Ōetsu, Midori] - Page 2 KGQqHwh

KOIZUMI MIDORI

"Is that an if coming from the mouth of Ōetsu Nimaiya himself? But then again, you must still be pretty confident if you'd ask something like that so boldly. I don't imagine you're a classroom learner, after all. Probably more interested in learning through experience, right?"

Midori laughed herself at their back and forth, that rhythmic, ladylike laugh that was so at odds with her everyday demeanor. Well, she would be lying if she said she minded the idea terribly, but she was also a little bit more guarded than to jump right to all that.

"How about I have you over for a dinner with just the two of us, and we see where the lesson plan goes from there, hm?"

Exhaling a few wispy trails of smoke, that seemed to dance a bit more elegantly around the table than the rest had, Midori leaned back herself, acknowledging that this meeting was more or less over.

"If you want to stay for lunch, I've got a nice little feast coming soon. Surely you've got time to catch up?"

END POST | MOTHER OF BLADES
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:26 pm

Ōetsu Nimaiya

"If anyone's gone beyond Bankai, there's no reason not to assume there's bite to that bark."

The God of the Sword's smirk grew as she paced it a little bit, well a lady like that sure did deserve somethin' special yanno? Couldn't just rush to the fun stuff. He got it.

"Bet. It's a date then."

He said to bring up some more of that energetic bravado at reaffirming his confidence about beatin' Magnolia. Couldn't be too sure though, he was serious about that Shikokai talk. He loved that asauchi could become anything, and someone who took it to the zenith and beyond were his favourite kind of people. Should be fun, right?

"For lunch? 'Course I got time to kill, yo. I need to get Sayafushi down here if I'm gonna get serious. I suppose I could bust out a different one but let's be real, if she can't deal with Sayafushi then what's the point? Let's just dig in and have some fun."

Nimaiya said, rubbing out the red seal on the table to get rid of the kido and lean back. No more reason for this to be here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum