Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir]

Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:30 pm

ZAHIR MOULOUYA

Zahir responded with a bitter smile, "Thank you. I'll look into it."

Yvonne wanted to be buried in tact, in the tombs of the Knights of the Red as was an honourary custom. Making noise about it here and now would do no good to anyone, however; frustrated as he was, amongst other emotions, it wasn't Curry's fault for any of this.

The files were committed to memory, as best he could at least, and returned to Curry. Grieving was important, but what needed to happen now was solid progress. Though Zahir now knew more about the situation, it was far from sufficient. Fortunately, he wasn't alone to ruminate on these things.

"2418, in December. I wasn't informed of the exact details to the meeting, but I know it wasn't a meeting with another politician, but a private contractor--Bakirtzis Company Limited. They were rather large at the time, one of the largest Arms Manufacturers in all of Europe. If I remember, they were originally led by an off-shoot of the Cosa Nuovo in Sicily, and when Shadow Fall occupied Italy, they received funding from a demon archduke, and independence from the mafia. The company gradually disappeared during the war, with their competitors--the Duvalier Group--taking a lot of their business instead."

Vastime's deeper involvement, or at least what Zahir knew of it, in some of these transactions remained neglected, if only in conversation. He resolved to investigate the matters himself. He had to be sure of it.

Zahir sighed in frustration, followed by a light chuckle. "Sorry. These webs of details certainly complicate the matter. So many things to look into now."

END POST | THE JACKAL OF MOULOUYA

The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir]

Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:05 am
The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Y7SRzeT

W. A. R. Curry | WRFS President

The sun had begun to set, streaks of orange now bathing the pair in the light of the approaching dusk, but a satisfied smile had settled upon William's lips. Finally, after years of waiting, this was the beginning of his righteous quest.

"There is no need to apologise, Knight-Captain. With so many avenues of investigation, I might just dare to believe that one of them will prove fruitful. You have upheld your end of the bargain more than admirably, so I will try to repay you in kind."

Removing his glasses, Curry paused for a moment to fold them away before turning to look out of the window once more. There was little more that they needed to exchange now, but this was not a one-way street like had first been expected. He could do with a man closer to the pulse of Vastime than he could easily get, and such assets rarely fell into a man's lap. His sapphire gaze wandered southward now, beyond the limits of the city and far into the distance. Greece, Vastime, Italy, the Mafia, and the Duvaliers.

Something was beginning to come into view, even if it was just out of his view right now.

"I can put you in contact with the Austrians, if you'd like to pursue the Knight-Sergeant's resting place. But tread carefully, we're pulling at the extremities of a web so intricate that it could tumble down upon you at the slightest misstep."

Off The Clock | END POST
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:31 am

ZAHIR MOULOUYA

"That would be greatly appreciated. I have no worries over our tumbling; we're both of a tenacious breed, you and I."

All the same, Zahir's mind settled on the many things to think about, the many groups for which he'd come to confront in his path to the truth. For the scale that was implied, it felt like this task would be no less tumultuous than the Iberian coasts of a few years ago. It would be a new frontier in many ways, tribulations in manners he'd never faced before. For all that, Zahir steeled himself.

He once more removed his glove and offered his hand to the man to shake.

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to leave my contact information with you. It's for a discreet communications method, in case you might have anything else you'd like to share with me--and vice versa."

END POST | THE JACKAL OF MOULOUYA

5e8c38

The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:32 pm
The Wicked Way of Our World [Curry/Zahir] - Page 2 Y7SRzeT

W. A. R. Curry | WRFS President

A muscular hand took hold of Zahir's own once more, clasping a brief but firm shake before breaking to return to his side. He nodded to one of his entourage, still situated by the doorway, and they called for the elevator.

"You already have my details. We will speak again in the coming months, of that I have little doubt. So keep well, Knight-Captain."

With that said, the businessman turned to depart. It had been a fruitful evening, far more than he had expected, and it had gone peacefully. Those were welcome negotiations of late, for too often did things descend into madness.

Off The Clock | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum