Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Empty Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki]

Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:26 pm
Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Header-percival

ALASTOR

Training done and Midori ran him through the ringer, zero division training sure was something else. He was surprised that it seemed to be so much easier to unlock his shikai with her. Maybe she did just get something that he didn't. Though he did find the fact that his tempermental zanpakuto really did hit him with some stupid "you're not hot enough" angle to be a total pain in the ass. What a bitch.

Irregardless, he ought to check on what was happening while he was gone. It wasn't like he could just drop the training that Midori was putting him through to slide on back real quick and hit up his girlfriend about her promotion. He would've but the fact he had Shokyakutenri now made him more confident that he was walking in there with some stuff to back him.

So it was that simple, stroll on into the captain's office. It seemed like the most likely spot she'd be since he had no idea where her quarters might've changed to after leaving seventh division. A little sad to see it end, she sure was a good captain but at least Arkin would probably take over. Right? Right...

"I'm back."

Scarlet Red Vermilion | END POST

Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Gamma_Signature
Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] CHARACTER_LISTBad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] GRAPHICS_THREADBad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Empty Re: Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki]

Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:32 pm
Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

Murasaki had certainly come to accept that she needed to focus a lot more on her work these past couple of weeks, and that she would probably need to continue doing so until she'd gotten all the changes done. But after that...well, honestly, didn't the Captain Commander kind of leave a lot of things to the rest of the Captains? That was how it'd been back in the day, anyway.

Well, no time to think about that. She was still getting her whole office in order, hanging things and putting things in order, so when Alastor came in she wasn't looking his direction just yet, though her voice was clearly excited as she hung an elaborate scroll from the wall.

"Oh my god, hey! I've missed you a ton, you know that? You better believe you're gonna get a big kiss, mister--"

Of course, as she'd turned around, she had to pause and take a moment to fully take in what she was seeing. Yep, that was definitely her Alastor alright. But...oh. Wow. She wasn't even sure how to fully respond to that, but she couldn't really help but bite her lip as she made her way over.

"You look, um... You look really good, you know."

Honestly, she kind of wanted to just drag him to her place. But that wasn't right, and honestly, it wasn't very romantic, either. Instead, she simply wrapped her arms around him in a warm hug, sighing a bit as she really took a moment to relax. It was nice, to just take a moment for herself.

"I really missed you."

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Empty Re: Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki]

Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:46 pm

ALASTOR

He supposed that he shouldn't be surprised like he sure did look very different and for selling himself out like this he did get shikai. In some way he had to guess that it was a good trade-off, Midori somehow did make it work though he did not exactly expect her to be so surprised. Well, at least she liked it though something made him wonder if Midori just dressed him up how she liked, wonder if Murasaki and her shared similar tastes. A man was left to think about some things after getting to know her and contemplate the nature of the whole my daughter was with myself.

"I guess... It's all because of this damn bitch of a zanpakuto."

Alastor complained, completely visualising the smug red-headed woman chiding him and saying some stupid comment like "Nojukubi, you really don't know how to treat a lady" or something like that. He wasn't going to linger on his troublesome partner though, he did have Murasaki here and while he did want to sound more enthusiastic he was ragged and tired.

Arms still wrapped around her though and he took a bit to enjoy her again after being away, even subtle things like her scent and familiar warmth. He did miss it.

"I missed you to, congrats on the promotion by the way. Captain Commander, huh?"

Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] CHARACTER_LISTBad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] GRAPHICS_THREADBad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Bad Sword and Down Bad Sword [Alastor, Murasaki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:12 pm

She wasn't exactly surprised that this would have been because of his training. After all, Murasaki knew that zanpakuto could be all kinds of temperamental, and if his had caused problems...well, that'd make sense. She just giggled at his complaint, not upset in the slightest at his rough demeanor. That was just part of his charm, really.

"Well, this zanpakuto likes it a whole lot."

Murasaki held him just a little bit tighter, nestling against him as she really relaxed. She could tell that he was tired, and she didn't blame him one bit. Training with her mom had probably been pretty tough, and zanpakuto stuff was never easy.

"Yeah, that's me. It's still kinda weird to say, ya know? I've always wanted this, and I'm super proud of it. But, like...I guess I'll need a little time to get used to it really being the case."

Not that she minded, of course, or feared the situation one bit. She could handle it, and she wouldn't be alone even if she needed some help along the way.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:17 pm

ALASTOR

Well, at least she liked it and that was the most important part here. He'd take the loss against his zanpakuto spirit if it was a win to this one.

"Well, you've earned it. No better replacement for it than you."

He said while letting her get comfortable against him in the embrace that just kept on goiing. It was simple, he'd let go when she let go. Didn't need to overcomplicate it with too long or too short. Instead he just remained there for a bit longer.

"So what sweeping changes have you made while your mum's been kicking the shit out of me?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:27 pm

"Definitely not as many as my predecessor, at least. She sure did come in and do a lot, but I've been takin' things a little slower. Moved a few things around, went and got a new vice captain. You should meet her, she's super cool."

Murasaki had almost instinctively said "super nice," but that would have pretty much been an outright lie, wouldn't it have? Ah well, Murasaki still liked Erika either way.

"I split up Command and Realm Enforcement too, got new captains and stuff. Still having to work on the whole Combat thing, and figure out what I'm gonna do with Earth Affiliation... Honestly, I've had an idea in mind if you don't mind tellin' me whatcha think. Not as your boss, just as your girlfriend who wants a little help."

She really doubted that he would have ever let her position influence the advice he gave in the first place, but it still felt right for her to clarify that much.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:36 pm

ALASTOR

"Nice vice-captain, eh?"

Who could that be? Well, if Arkin wasn't remaining as her vice-captain then it stood to reason that he'd probably be the captain of Earth Affiliation, right? Seemed simple enough and he was a simple guy. Regardless though after listening to what she said he took a bit more of a thoughtful expression to himself. Didn't think he was the smartest nor the best guy to shoot such a question at but whatever.

"Oh yeah? Who is it?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:44 pm

"Right, so there's kinda the whole big problem in the 4th right now. They don't have a captain, and as much as I think Hanako has the mindset and the brains to be captain, she's...not really there yet, physically. I know not every captain is on the same level, and I don't expect 'em to be, but the combat captain's gotta be able to pick a fight with anyone, ya know?"

Honestly, Murasaki felt kind of bad saying all this, considering how much Hanako's drive reminded her of her own. Well, she'd talk to her about it soon. Finally letting go of Alastor, she went to go pour a little tea. He probably could use a nice warm drink right about now, and she made some good tea if she did say so herself.

"So I think I'm gonna ask Arkin to step in and take that position temporarily. You know how good he is with people, and he's plenty strong, but I know he's not really the kind of guy who would wanna be a captain. I think he'd be good to help her get up there, get ready, and then he can let her succeed him when he thinks she's ready. 'Course, that'll leave Earth Affiliation, and..."

Despite the thought she'd put into this, she could almost feel Alastor's inevitable bafflement at her idea. Oh well.

"I've been thinking I'd ask Elyss."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:52 pm

ALASTOR

Now he wasn't gonna laugh but he couldn't stop a stupid smirk from crawling on his face as Murasaki said the name. That gorilla as captain? You'd better off have her in the comabt division with her attitude, maybe he had missed the whole memo of not putting the captain murderer and consistent antagonist of the fourth division as its leader but hey? He wasn't that bright with these things.

"Elyss? Isn't that kinda reaching? Like she's tough and all but got a bit of baggage and anger issues. On top of the whole workload, it's a big job and you're kinda taking Arkin out of the equation. Who's her vice-captain then?"

Ah, that guy must not be a lucky man to be put as vice-captain for her. He could already see all the work palmed off to that poor guy, getting ridden everyday about things. Rough.

[/quote]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:56 pm

"Hey, c'mon, don't gimme that look."

Murasaki laughed quietly at that, handing him a small cup of tea as she took a seat on her desk. She probably should've sat at it, instead, but she wasn't going to change just because of her job. That'd be dishonest, ya know?

"I don't think it's really my place to tell her who she should have. I know that's kinda been the way things went for a long time now, the Captain Commander just assigning everybody to whatever position they think is best, but... I dunno. I'd rather the captains pick people they work well with. So if she accepts, we'll just have to see who she picks. Who knows, maybe we'll be hearing all about the fabulous exploits of Vice Captain de Maris, hmmmmm~?"

She gave him a teasing grin at the idea, though in truth she honestly didn't think he'd be terrible in the position. He was competent, good at his work. She doubted he'd quite be captain material, but that wasn't really a mark against him or anything. Not everyone was.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum