Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  Left_bar_bleue0/0Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  Empty Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:26 am

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

What is a grown adult lady like me' doin writing Valentine's Day letters? Natasha thought, leaning back in a wooden chair. Sitting at the desk, she moved her fingers across the table to grab a pen. It was an odd feeling.

To feel happy again, to fondly share the company of those who believed in her and looked at her in a favorable light. Writing letters was, by her own admission, something she always found difficult to do given' her friendly disposition. The gunslinger blonde was always at her best within the company of others.

As such, this was somewhat foreign territory for the woman to approach. Even so, had she not stepped out of her comfort zone once? To escape from her hometown and come here to start anew? She could do this. Within ten minutes of placing and moving pen against paper, Natasha had completed her first letter. Lifting the paper towards her eyes, she would read through it's contents to make ensure it was ideal.

Ehefera. Rejoice, partner. For the first time you get to read something from that isn't filled with endless layers of Texan Drawl. I think you'd prefer a letter like that, right? How would I choose to describe you? I was shocked to know you didn't like little ole' me when we first met. That confession threw me for a little loop' but it isn't nothin' I'd hold against you. Women have viewed other women as competition for centuries.

I was the new girl in town and perhaps you were justified to feel that way but there are a few words I still recall from that night and the way you expressed yourself. Let me commend you for that, firstly. It took courage to reveal your innermost secrets and the insecurities that laid dormant.

You talked about how you always hated how pretty I was, how nice I was. A blonde and beautiful foreign mirror that made you look at yourself every time you saw me, thinking of what you lacked compared to someone like me. I wanted to tell you what I thought of you that day but I think both of us ended up dumfounded from the s unexpected discoveries we'd made that night. Namely, that for all the interest I still have in men, I'm fond of women, too. Or maybe it's just you? I'd reckon' it might be you. I haven't kissed any other girls yet to find out. Anyway... I digress.

To steal your mirror analogy... I suppose I'd say that your this vibrant raven-haired mirror, a woman within the prime of her youth who has endured hardship but still remains a fierce spirit about it all. She never runs away, either - something I've done many times before when life gets rough.

You take on the stress of being within one of the most mentally demandin' divisions in the Vandenreich and, if called to battle, you'll fight on the frontlines, too. If I support anyone's happiness the most, I think it would be yours. I'd like you to know that I think your a lovely woman and I don't see you as anything less, no matter how much you compare yourself to me. Never forget that. Never lose your flame. And above all, I'll do my best to ensure we're still walkin' side by side, so I can keep talkin' with my friend with benefits who hates me a little' o the inside for bein' born with ravishingly good looks'.

Oh... I hope that situation you were havin' worked out with that other girl. She'll be gettin' one hell of a woman if she did... considerin' the experimentin, of course. I guess we can call it that, right? Anyway... never stop being you, Ehefera Kleimund. Keep' bein' the awesome woman I admire.

--- Sincerely, Natasha.

Natasha set the paper down and smiled, thinking of how silly it felt to even write this. A soft chuckle would escape her lips as she placed the letter within the envelope and made her way from her room, grabbing a box of assorted chocolates from the cabinet she had bought a day prior - she had to stay true to the holiday spirit, right?

She'd make a request for one of her soldat to deliver the letter to Ehefera's house before closing the door as she fell on her couch in languid fashion. There was one more letter to write... or two? Gosh, to think she'd b humoring this holiday still came as a shock to her. Tis the season of love, huh?

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  Left_bar_bleue0/0Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  Empty Re: Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:32 am

Rising from the couch after taking a small nap, Natasha made her way back upstairs, returning to her room. Sitting back at her desk, Natasha ruminated on the idea of who would appreciate a letter the most. Naturally, she wanted the next one to be one of appreciation and respect. Thus, the next subject of her letter had been chosen. Giselle Gewelle. Zombie Girl. To some degree, she had developed respect for the woman from the moment she met her.

Considering her history and all that she had been through, she still wanted fulfill her duty towards the Vandenreich and be apart of their organization, to fit in and use her otherworldly ability for a good cause. Natasha could respect that. There were some who thought she was alien to be around - a strange existence that ought never to have come here. Some were even shocked to know Natasha viewed the woman in a positive light.

To be fair, she had certainly seen her fair share of abnormalities that the nature of Giselle and her abilities was hardly anything more than a cool supernatural trick that was heavily useful in battle. Thoughts came racing towards the forefront of her mind - setting pen to paper once more. Within minutes, the second letter was complete. She leaned down to read through it's contents and ensure everything was up to par.

Howdy there', Gigi. Probably didn't expect a letter from the southern blonde, did ya'? Don't worry, I'm writing this to you as a sort of appreciation for all that you've done since you've been here. We've hardly known each other for a long time but every time we've crossed paths, you've been nothin' but a beacon of positivity. No matter how many looks you might get or unfair opinions, you wake up and carry out your duty. I have always desired to hang out with ya' more than we currently do but knowing our line of work', we have been quite the busy bodies, no?

If I could describe how I feel about you through my owns thoughts, I'd say that I view you as a symbol of what I'd like to aspire to be myself one day. You oughta' be jaded by all the shit that's been thrown' at ya or the missions you aren't too fond of but somehow, someway, you always take it in stride. You rarely complain or break down. Cryin' foul isn't your style and I really appreciate that steadfast spirit in ya'.

Many will often claim they're loyal to a cause only to show shades of contradiction that brings their loyalty into question---yet, I see none of that from you. You go in, you complete your job, and you carry on with a smile. If I were in your shoes, I don't think I would possess nearly as much fortitude as you do, Gigi. On top of your work, you still make a concerted effort to always pay attention to your daughter.

Even if she is an adult by society's standards, you never let that keep you away from maintaining a watchful eye on her. I am no mother myself but I can admire the strength of one, no? Hell, I think there are so many things I could say about you. So many thoughts I've wanted to express about how much I value you and the friendship we've developed so far. If I wrote anymore than this letter would probably go beyond one paper. In closing, allow me to say that while I've met my fair share of soldiers in my day, not a single one of em' were as stylish or strong of mind as you are. You're a great woman. Don't ever forget that. If you question it, just refer to this letter as a reminder. Let's see how would I say this in a fashion you enjoy? Yer totes poggers Gigi~!

Oh, recently, I've gotten a promotion as a coordinator in the Sternritter division. Seems we'll be spending more time out on the frontlines together now, huh? Can't wait.

----Sincerely, Natasha.

Natasha set the letter down, content with her work, calling for a personal soldat to deliver the letter to Giselle. Stretching her arms out, she leaned back in her desk to think about who else might come to mind. These were quite cathartic, she mused. At the same time... something didn't feel right. Almost as if writing all of these felt wrong, as if a haunting revelation had finally crept up on her...

Ah... Liam... I forgot about you, didn't i?

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  Empty Re: Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.

Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:38 pm

Natasha set the letter down, content with her work, calling for a personal soldat to deliver the letter to Giselle. Stretching her arms out, she leaned back in her desk to think about who else might come to mind. These were quite cathartic, she mused. At the same time... something didn't feel right. Almost as if writing all of these felt wrong, as if a haunting revelation had finally crept up on her...

Ah... Liam... I forgot about you, didn't i?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AHCfZTRGiI

Liam…of course. The brave soldier who was destined for so much. An honest man who promised to fill her days with laughter and joy. How could she forget?

You wanted to forget. It hurts too much to remember. All the people we left behind in our hometown all so we could enjoy a brand new start? Remember? That stuff is painful.

Those families who lost their sons and daughters, your mother who was left in a hospital bed, the father who warned you nothing good would come of fighting against those bastards…

and Liam. Our precious Liam. Sacrificed himself for a fuckin’ fool. Poor kid. Died for a pretender. A runaway. And you have the gull to think about him now? You are trash. Ehefera was wrong about you. Uriel was wrong about you. Giselle is wrong about you. Your mother… every single one of em’.

Turning away from her desk, Natasha stared absentmindedly at the wall. For an infinitesimal moment, the blue-eyed sharpshooter felt as though she had seen the visage of her beloved husband standing before her. Offering his hand, whispering sweet nothings, talking about the good times, their future… their future. Yes. Their future. Till death do us part, right? She reached out to grasp that hand, to apologize, to make amends… Liam.

An illusion. That’s all it was. When her hand touched the wall, Natasha could only chuckle in a somber, almost bitter tone. Turning back to the desk, the blonde-haired woman sighed and grabbed her pen. This was foolish. Writing to the dead? Where would she mail the letter? To the Soul Society? Where did his soul even go after death? Why? Why do this? What's the point? He's dead. They're all... dead.

Hey Liam… I wonder how yer doin right now. You up there with those soul reapers? Did ya’ go to heaven? Some nice place in the afterlife? I… I know what happened at the end but dammit, I’d like to think yer’ in a better place now. I was a fool. I should’ve listened. I should’ve chosen the path of least resistance. I should’ve turned back.

But no, I thought we could win, that we could fight back’. I failed so many people that it haunts me to this day, no matter how happy I try to be. Liam…If I could turn back time, I would’ve told you not to fall in love with a woman like me. Perhaps you’d have that old-fashioned life any good man’ dreams about.

A big and happy family, you know? You’d have about six or so children, talkin’ about your days as a soldier, how much you loved football, and you’d have a loving wife. She’d cook you meals.

She’d be loyal. You wouldn’t know a day of danger. She’d want you to be safe. You’d grow old, you’d be happy, and then you’d have grandchildren. Your sons or daughters would talk about how good of a man you raised em’ to be.

At the end of such a wonderful life…you’d be surrounded by all the people who love you, and you’d pass on. And then, you’d get a second chance at life. Maybe, as a Shinigami.

Wouldn’t that be nice? To be rewarded with a new life? In a supernatural world, it’d be possible. I’m not a fool for thinkin’ that way, am I? Maybe you’d laugh at me. Maybe you’d be right here, leaning back in your chair, considering how awesome it would be to be some cool’ ghost spirit. We’d be sharin’ a drink and actin’ like a pair of goofballs.

You’d be happier. I just know it. And yet, you chose me. You chose me and now.. You’re no longer here with me. I’m still here.. enjoying happiness you and the others deserved to have. I’m a real bastard. I don’t deserve this. I don’t deserve praise. Any of it. Don’t worry. I’m sure… I’ll let the others down like I let you down. When the going gets tough’, I’ll run away. I’m sure of it. I let you down. I let everyone down and no amount of apologies can ever’ fix any of it. Not even this stupid letter.

—Sincerely, Na—-

Before she could even finish the letter, the woman could only feel tears streaming down her cheeks as they stained the paper. Even in death, she couldn’t even provide him with her best. A failure, a coward, a pretender... that's all she'd ever be.

Last edited by Iori on Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:31 pm
Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  Q6rbh4Z

ICHIJOU

What had the fang-toothed extraordinaire been doing’ in all the time since her lovely viewers had seen her? If you asked her, she’d say she’d been chillin. She’d talk about how she experienced these awesome adventures in her life and decided to take a break from all that spotlight.

Her life had been a rollercoaster ride and she met so many interesting folk - remembering them even now’. Ulv. Arianda. Elyss… just to name a few. She reunited with a man she viewed as a brother in Vanyel and it all finally culminated with her havin’ to go look around for her freakishly tall demon man who wanted to run away.

Fortunately, she found him’. He was so stubborn. Talking about all this shit she didn’t really care about. Demon Stigma and all that jazz! Yeah, yeah… yadda yadda yadda’... didn’t that big buffoon now she’d loved him more than anything else in this world? That he couldn’t get rid of her no matter what? Ah, maybe she’d write the silly ole’ behemoth of a man a letter. T’was the season of love, right?

Rolling off her bed somewhat clumsily, she’d move about her room until she found a pen and a piece of paper. Rising goofily from the floor, she'd skip towards her desk and start expressing her thoughts. Come to think of it, Ichijou could never recall a time where she wrote a valentine's letter for anyone. She received plenty of them due to her following, of course, but this was the very time she had ever written to someone she loved and cared for. Hopefully her mongoloid goliath of a boyfriend would appreciate it...

Yo, Freddy. I hope ya' like this letter cuz' it's tha' first time I've ever written' anythin' intimate on' a sheet of paper for anyone'. I'm sorry if it won' b' very long and I'm not real' verbose or anythin' of that sort. I ain't shakespeare or some other' poet of the ages, yanno'~? Still, we've been through a lot together and I must say, out of all the people I met on my first go around, I didn't expect my first meetin' with you to end in the loss of mah' virginity but it happened' and the rest was history.

We smashed. You and me dated... and we got serious. Which... frightened me a little. You claim not to be the best lookin' but even if it's true, you got a heart o' gold. Me? I'm selfish. I'm childish. I'm full o' myself. If anythin', I'd go as far as sayin' I'm kinda' toxic but lo, ya' still endin' up fallin' for me, so I guess ya knew the risks, eh? I appreciate that.

For a minute, I was afraid you realized that and decided to run away'. I'm thankful that wasn't the case. Listen, for what it's worth, I probably won't become a demon'. I think I'll finally embrace this wretched existence of mine' and be the most bomb sueki' o' my generation. Fug all those other' lamos'. I'm digressin'. Digress? Whatever.

Anywho, for as much as I like to get around' and I see what we have' as an open relationship, this ole' heart of mine still burns for you' like a thousand of dem' fiery flames or whateva' cool metaphor' some romantic' old' dork can come up with me. I love ya'... Oh, and I have a surprise for you when we meet again'. Can't wait to see what my Vandenreich' workin' man has been gettin' up to in the City of Lights. Until then, see ya letter, babe~

---Sincerely the best, Ichijou----

Chuckling from ear to ear, she'd package her letter grab as much chocolate as she could and send it off to the City of Lights.

ONE BLOODY REBEL

Last edited by Iori on Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:09 pm

THARA | AVATAR OF GREED

Multiple months had passed since Thara had found herself at the epicenter of a series events that had led her down an evolutionary path. A matured soul, one no longer childish, a woman who no longer carried fear in her heart. She stood before the whirlwind of uncertainty and overcame all the doubts that had dominated her spirit her entire life. After her entire tale was over, where did the avatar of greed go to?

To the place she viewed so fondly, of course. Earth. Naturally, she was attracted to the realm - it was an assemblage of the cardinal sin she embodied - greed. Whether high or low in quantity, the quality of avarice that laid dormant in each soul never failed to amuse her. To be certain, she could imagine herself forming so many roots here and forming newer relationships.

At the moment, however, she was relaxing within a large mansion she had secured on earth. A decorated home that easily served as a vivid representation of the lavish lifestyle she ravenously indulged in. Laying on her bed as she stared at the ceiling. The thought of experiencing a night on the town was one of the many possibilities roaming through her head until one of her familiars soared towards her with a letter in hand.

"Mistress, you must read this," the miniature dragon familiar's voice was urgent. Thara would normally brush most of her familiars off but she decided she would humor this one in particular as she took the letter from his claws. She slowly opened the letter to read its contents and sighed softly.

However, as soon her eyes began to read the contents, Thara's expression went from relaxed boredom to stunned gaze - all within the span of a few seconds. Henrex Astillion.... that wasn't a name she had heard in some time. A letter? Why? A pout lined her lips as she furrowed her eyebrows. He actually remembered---after all this time, she still crossed his mind.

For a woman who was use to being abandoned, this letter was foreign to her. Calling the familiar to her side, she sighed and directed him to write her spoken words into the form of a letter. For all intents and purposes, this letter would be a short one. Theirs would have to be a conversation shared in person rather than through letters. If he wanted closure, of course... And so, as her familiar wrote, she relayed the words to him from her bed.

Let me preface this letter by saying I did not expect to receive this letter from you. I truly thought you had forgotten about me. For one who is so well-versed with her words, I have nothing lofty to write here, if anything at all. When I returned to the castle, you were no longer there. I accepted that I had betrayed your trust---

indeed, I left you with nothing but false promises, claiming that I would never betray or hurt you as anyone else did in your past... I selfishly claimed you and thought I could make you into my ideal man but life had presented me with a different path.

One I do not regret walking. For a time, you were my prince charming. You welcomed my childish nature, my foolish delusions of grandeur, and allowed me to occupy your days... but so as much as I still view those days fondly, I never once thought you'd follow me to the ends of times, that you would embrace me for the selfish woman I truly am, one who would readily seek a path rife with danger rather than one of bliss and happiness.

I never saw myself as someone who would be content with that life. I don't regret my decision nor will I apologize for what I chose. I acknowledge I took a significant portion of your time and wasted your days away... so at the very least, you deserve closure. Name a time and place and I'll give you the peace you need to move on.

-Sincerely, Thara---

Thara leaned against her pillow and ordered her familiar to send the letter to the stormbringer. She sighed softly, her eyes continuing to read through the contents. One thing still bothered her mind and would for ome time....

He actually remembered me....

ENDLESS DESIRE

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:17 am
Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  ALG3L8b

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Valentine's day was a holiday Hiroe had grown familiar with even if she rarely traveled to earth. Most of her classmates gossiped about who they would send a letter to and spoke about whether or not that special someone would return their feelings. To her chagrin, Hiroe didn't quite yet have that special someone to send letters of sweet nothings to.

Even so, once she thought about it, she could always send letters of appreciation, no? Sitting on a mat in her family's shop, Hiroe would grab a pen and a piece of paper as she settled into a writing position, writing what would one of two letters.

Hey there, Ghost of Rukongai. You may not know who this or maybe you do? I'd like to keep it a mystery but perhaps I'm sure you know me very well. The purpose of these letters are often meant to express love and passion but I'd like to do something different and talk about how much I appreciate you as a friend. We've hardly know one another but I believe in your dreams. I believe in what you can achieve and the change you can make. Never doubt yourself. Keep believing. Believe in me and I'll believe in you.

We're gonna make our way to the top together and I'm gonna be celebrating our success by treating you to multiple cups of sake and a wonderful meal. That's the vision. I'm gonna make you hold me to my promise Don't let up on your path, no matter what anyone tells you. Even if the whole world give up on you, you'll always have a supporter in me.

--Sincerely, HM -

NEW RECRUIT

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:12 am
Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  ALG3L8b

HIROE MIYASHIRO

With her first letter complete, Hiroe smiled, satisfied with her handiwork. Setting it to the side, Hiroe set out to write her second letter. She had already decided on who would be the next person. Yuzuru Satoshi. His lack of self-esteem was something she aimed to rectify. He was always talking about how he seemed so beneath her, unfit for her affections. Rumors this. Rumors' that. Blah. Blah. Blah.

He should walk with confidence. He should believe in himself. First and foremost, it wasn't his choice to begin with If Hiroe thought he was a catch, then he was a catch. End of story. With a confident smile in her face, she set pen to paper as she started to write her second letter.

Before you throw this letter away thinking it's some secret admirer who wants to capture your heart, read this so you can understand the thoughts of a woman you hold on such a high pedestal, yet look down so shamefully on yourself.

Even though I'd like to think I'm a special woman without a single flaw, I'm still a commoner from the rukongai. I'm not some snobby noble looking for a man of my ilk. Do I think I'm beautiful? Of course. All women should have confidence in themselves.

I don't know if something happened to you or if you suffer from a sense of self-esteem but I personally think you'd be a great boyfriend if you believed in yourself more. You have a caring heart. That's the first step to making any girl happy, especially a simple one like me.

Of course, don't take this as me saying we'll be going out or dating anytime soon but... I'll make that choice on my own. I'm not gonna let you make it for me, got it?

~~Sincerely, Hiroe Miyashiro~~

Hiroe would place of the letters within envelopes, grabbing two small boxes of chocolates as she sent the letters out, hoping they would reach the men she chose to write them for.

NEW RECRUIT

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:18 am

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Valentine's day - the day of love and showing affection to those who one holds mostly dearly to his or her heart. Kenichi had never settled down enough to ever find a specific woman he could write a letter to and express his love and admiration. A traveler and a journeyman by heart, he was always one to go from city to city and test his martial prowess whenever time was afforded to him.

He would occasionally, like any young hormonal man, flirt with or even woo and impress a woman and if that earned him a night at their bedside, he certainly wasn't a man to reject the offers of passion. Sitting by a desk in his house, he would cast his curious gaze downward, idly staring at a piece of paper with a pen by it's side. Stroking his chin as if lost in contemplative thought, Kenichi grabbed the pen as a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

There were only a select few women he would write a letter to, only one so far that set his heart ablaze and caused his loins to burn with an uncontainable fury. Ulv, if she still roamed the earth and lived among the people... there would be no question.

She ought to be the very embodiment of what he'd desire in a woman. Someone to crush his bones, to give him a reason to improve, to reach beyond even the grandest mountain - Ah! Indeed! Passion and fire given physical form! He knew that such was not to be and a somber expression had momentarily set in until he shook his head.

There were still remnants of the woman he adored and truth be told, that remnant, too, possessed a regal beauty and aura that left him breathless. The moment they met, he was rendered silent by her presence. Hvit. Calypso. It was then, that the inspiration to put pen to the sheet of paper had finally struck him.

Calypso. Hvit. You two share a body and I find it fitting that I would write a letter to the both of you, to express my passions and my admirations. Calypso... from the moment I met you, I think I've always admired how you are straightforward, holding your tongue for no one. You can be caring and gentle at one time only bluntly speak about what you find disappointing or appalling.

I am not a man who has ever written a letter expressing love or passion or any matter of the heart - I believe any confessions or admissions you make are to be spoken of face to face. I've always lived my life this way and yet, I cannot help but think of you when I train myself into exhaustion, wondering if you've stepped beyond me into a higher plane of martial prowess and skill.

You are nothing short of wondrous and even if I can never share in your glory or stand by your side as an equal - or even have you as my woman - I wish you nothing but the best in this world and hope that you never lose sight of your the dreams or heights you intend to aim for.

Lady Hvit. This letter is now being written speaking with my thoughts of you in mind. You are but the last remaining piece of the only woman that I ever truly admired and honored in this world. Regardless of what I've been told and whether she was deserving of praise or not, she taught me what it meant to truly wear one's passion on their sleeves, to embody the flames of determination themselves no matter how terrifying the obstacle.is.

Ulv was the very epitome of martial prowess and rather than send me away for how many times I pestered here, she welcomed me with open arms and allowed me to make thousands of attempts to overcome her - if only once.

She had always been the grand mountain I could never overcome and yet, it fills me with pride to know I knew this woman before her passing. It must have been an honor to share her side in battle. I cannot express my gratitude for the day you graced me with your presence.

Your advice showed me an alternative approach, the way to keep my passions contained without allowing them to burn others and find myself on a path I might well regret in the end. To know that a woman both graceful and hauntingly enchanting exists within someone else I've come to grow fond of is nothing short of a gift to me.

To learn even an ounce of wisdom and share your presence is an honor, Lady Hvit. Let this letter be a tribute, for I look upon you in as grand a light as I did the woman of fiery resolve. I don't know if either of you enjoy chocolate but falling in line with the propriety of this holiday, I bought them anyway.

-----Kenichi

Grabbing the letter and the chocolates, Kenichi would sit at the desk, thinking about whether or not he would deliver these personally or call the woman or even call out Hvit's name. The options were many and so far, he felt like delivering them in person fell well in line with his principles. Leaping through his window, Kenichi made use of his agility as he made his way through the city, arriving at Calypso's estate to hand her the letters in person.. Hopefully either Hvit or the other party answered and he could give them the letter face to face, as he intended.

END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:29 pm
Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  Q6rbh4Z

ICHIJOU

Although Ichijou had arguably written a letter for who she desired the most, she couldn't help but to think that she had missed someone. To be sure, that certain someone she was thinking of wasn't someone Ichijou viewed in a romantic light but he was still nevertheless a man who helped to change her life for the better. Unknown to many people, she was homeless once and life was a struggle. She couldn't eat properly. She felt like an outsider. At that time, the thought of death felt like a welcoming reality. Vanyel and his sworn brother swooped into her life and kept her on a straight and narrow path.

Ichijou smiled and turned towards her desk once more, placing pen to paper as she began to write. As usual, it wouldn't be the verbose thing in the world as the fang-toothed extraordinaire felt like too many flower words could make any work lose it's meaning - and that was not her intent here.

Yo, Vanyel. I don't really know how you feel about this holiday or if it's something you celebrate but I thought about you and Zhang. I'm not really some great or poignant writer but I hope this letter reaches you well and that you know my appreciation towards the both of you. I was a homeless girl on the streets of Romania who was on the verge of collapse.

At that time, I wanted to die. I didn't think I had anything to live for. It was terrifying, you know? I can't recall a time in my life where I ever felt so worthless, yet it all changed when you two came along. You two hardly knew me and still decided to take me with you and help me on my feet. When I saw you out of nowhere and realized you were still alive, I was overjoyed. I'm happy you're in my life again and I hope you and Zhang can reunite. I want us to all spend a day together. Relive the old times. I appreciate you, and I appreciate him. You two will always have a special place in my heart and I wish you nothing but the best in this life. If you ever need anything from me, I'm only a text or phone call away. Don't be shy, okay?

---Sincerely , Rachael Mikahaela---

ONE BLOODY REBEL

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:27 pm
Hime's Gay Valentine's day letters.  Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

Rio was idly wandering around the Shihoin estate. As always, it had been a relatively quiet day. The Shihoin Defender had grown accustomed to the quiet days and even found them to be tranquilly peaceful - a warming sensation to her soul. On the other hand, it always served as a reminder that many of her siblings and those she loved and looked over---had moved on.

Kokoro was married. Yugiri had found her footing on earth. Chidori was the head of the Shihoin now, and handled her duty well enough that Rio didn't have to be on her neck every second of her existence.

Each of their paths were once intertwined, yet now they diverged. Rio had fell behind in the race of evolution, believing she still had a duty to uphold but now? She felt it was time for her to enjoy life as well. To create her own memories, to meet new people, and find a purpose beyond the Shihoin. Her loyalty to the clan would never falter - that was without question. Even so, it was her time to spread her wings and forge her own destiny.

She was placing the stones towards that path but there remained one thing that was still on her mind. Memories of a man who had - within such a short span of time - captured her heart and became a central piece of her admiration. Hakuyou Shiba.

To be certain, that man had been the piece of the puzzle that showed her that she was more than a Shihoin or her purpose - she was a woman who deserved happiness, deserved all the wonders life had to offer.

Even if she could no longer stand by his side or remain in his future, she vowed to always remember him fondly. He still had a duty to uphold to his own family, to bring them to their former glory lost so many years ago.

A humorous thought formed in her mind. A rather childish one. It was Valentine's day. Rio fondly remembered when she stood at his door and presented him with a meal. She hardly had any idea how the day was spent. Even with her novice behavior, he still praised her all the same.

Walking to her room, Rio would sit down. Grabbing a pen, she would begin to write a letter, expressing her thoughts about him through a letter.

We've exchanged letters like this for some time, yet this one feels as if it holds a hint of finality, for as much as we all desire to hold and cherish that which we love for eternity, we inevitably come closer to the reality that all things are transient. They may remain for a time or fade with the wind all the same but nothing ever truly lasts forever. Indeed, I would be remiss to say I did not openly welcome the thought of sharing my days at your side as I witnessed you reclaiming your family's glory.

To be the center of your affections - even for the time we spent - it was an honor. I never knew what romance felt like until we crossed paths. I didn't believe I possessed the ability to love. Defending and honoring my family had stripped me of my ability to always look after my own wellbeing, to the point I discarded my own dreams and pursuits in life.

To be courted by such an honorable soul was foreign to me. Acknowledging it now, perhaps we moved along faster than what was allowed of the stations we occupy in life. You have a duty to uphold and fulfill to your family and It would be selfish of me to distract you from what you've dreamed of ever since you've returned.

A man's pride is oftentimes foolish, yet it is a admirable thing when it concerns true men. Those who know the path with which they must take. In knowing you, I think my mind was illuminated with a sense of revelation. I, too, ought to follow my own path, and realize my own passions in this life. I write this letter as a tribute to you for the impact you had on my life.

With you, I felt as if I was an individual, recognize as "Rio" rather than the Shield of the Shihoin. Words can never express my gratitude for that. I genuinely wish this life grants you with all that you desire in it and that you honor your goal. The new generation of Shiba are in good hands. It is time for me to go on my own journey in life now, but know that even in trying times, you will never be without my support.

このほどを 花に礼いふ 別れ哉

----Rio Shihoin----

The letter finished, Rio folded the paper within an envelope and ordered one of her servants to deliver the letter to him at his earliest convenience. With a soft sigh, a warm smiled formed on her lips as she rose from her chair, preparing to live the life she had avoided for years.

A joyous one, free of worries.

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum