Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ulquiorra and Kenji.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:23 am
:His eye twitched angrily at Ulquiorra's reply.:

"We, HELP the innocent. Hollows are the ones that are trash. We won't let ANYTHING hurt the innocent and for that we will protect them for whatever price needs to be paid. My blade is just a blade, It's nothing without it's master. A blade does not control us, we control it. With this same blade I have sworn to protect the innocent. But in my eyes, your just like a hollow. Worthless.

I shall not move from this spot until you have learnt some manners..."

:The boy stated, a sharp breeze brushing past his face as his eyes full of determination locked onto Ulquiorra's:

Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:45 am
Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Ulquiorra_Cifer_Number_Revealed

Ulquiorra Cifer

"What is the Heart"

----------------------------------------
Posting Music: "Arrancar" Bleach OST 3

"This thing in my hand is the heart?"

Ulquiorra was enraged by the response of the child. Hollows were trash? He was worthless? Ulquiorra watched the man carefully for but a moment, considering all things said. He needed to learn some manners? Did this worthless piece of pathetic trash have any idea to whom he was speaking? Ulquiorra sighed once more, looking at the man.

Then he snapped.

With a burst of speed faster than any lightning bolt, he was suddenly behind the child, aiming a fast, hard kick towards the back of the soul reaper's head. If Kenji dodged, Ulquiorra would sonido directly in front of him and pull his hand out of his pocket, balling up his hand into a fist and punching hard towards Kenji's gut. If Kenji took the kick, Ulquiorra would immediately follow it up by pulling his hand out of his pocket, pointing his index finger at the man, charging the familiar green energy on the end of it, and firing it directly at the man all within the span of about a second, and with one word. "Cero."

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:53 am
:Silence. That ghost like sound was back again. The wind was picking up. A few drops of rain fell to the ground. Where was the sun. Where was the Light. Why, Why wasn't the world Happy.

Rumble. The rumbling of the Clouds could be heard above them. Joining with each other before the sky was full of dark grey. It truly was like a living hell.

But as he was about to say something the man was gone. Did he run off? No, his attention averted to the back of him. To never let down his guard, was what he was taught at the Academy. And to never let down his guard was what he was going to do.

Noticing the foot of Ulquiorra's flying towards him he pushed himself to the right side. Stumbling slightly before regaining his balance. Luck, just pure luck he managed to dodge that attack. Could he really do it again?

Before having enough time to catch his breath he noticed Ulquiorra appear in front of him in a blink of a eye. As it felt like a brick had been thrown at his stomach. Coughing up blood as his vision blurred before falling to his knees in pain :

Hon Hon Baguette.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:25 am
Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Ulquiorra_Cifer_Number_Revealed

Ulquiorra Cifer

"What is the Heart"

Posting Music: "Hisagi vs Findor" Bleach OST

"This thing in my hand is the heart?"

Ulquiorra felt the satisfying feeling of Kenji's flesh against his fist as the punch connected. He watched, his usual stoic expression plastered on his face, as the man crumpled to his knees. That felt satisfying, but this man had called him worthless, he had called hollows trash and acted self-righteous, ignorant, and above all arrogant. It was time for a lesson in power.

Ulquiorra swung a hard kick for the kneeling man's jaw, following it up by immediately pointing his index finger at the man, point blank, and charging the green ball of energy at the end, waiting only for a moment before speaking the word. "Cero." After the energy would have fired, Ulquiorra would have slipped his hands back into his pockets, turning to wherever the man was. "Don't you see?" he said, "I have my reiatsu hidden, my sword sheathed, and my power at it's minimum, and yet you still fall to your knees. Your power is nowhere near where it needs to be for you to face me. You're not worth killing." He glared maliciously, "You. Are. Trash."

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:33 am
:His wiped the falling blood from his mouth with his arm.
Looking up from where he saw something charging.
This green energy, had he sensed it before? What was it?
It was called a Cero judging by what Ulquiorra said upon release command.
How reckless of him, This man was strong, too strong.

He rolled to the side to aim to dodge the cero as he bashed against a tree from the
explosion in the ground. Wincing hard as the back of his head began bleeding.

Everything was fuzzy now, his vision was dark. He shook his head quickly trying to snap out of it, narrowing his eyes as he reached for his Zanpakuto before grabbing a hold of the hilt. The blade slowly began glowing black as he panted, sweat filling his face. It looked as if he wasn't going to give up. Clenching on the hilt he forced himself to his feet, wobbling at first before placing his other hand on the hilt. Closing his eyes as it grew silent again. He was concentrating. His reiatsu rose higher than before as he enhaled and exhaled deeply:

Hon Hon Baguette.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:08 am
arhived on request

Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 XmGUKMS
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:04 am
Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Akemi

Archived;;Locked;;Moved to the correct spot

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Ulquiorra and Kenji. - Page 2 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum