Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto]

Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:11 am
Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 Fd4heuX

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"I suppose I will need to put away the Yuudachi for a while. It is my understanding that when properly developed, it should be entirely natural for the shinigami to use, yes? My chief concern will cease to be a problem in time."

Fuuen was fully aware that to have such purpose and general aim in his life was rather abnormal for himself, given the past centuries, but he also acknowledged that he had turned into something far more than a mere wandering vagrant lacking in memory. It would be quite sickening if he continued to lack any ambition, wouldn't it?

"If I find further roadblocks in my progress, may I come to you once more? I would not wish to interfere in any of your other work."

It was simply polite to ask that sort of thing, even if she was a teacher.

VICTORY WITHOUT A SOUND | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto]

Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:54 am
Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 Header5

MAKOTO ARIMA

Well, she was quite pleased by his outlook and approach. To view the zankensoki as a whole school rather than an individual set of four. All four came together to complete the whole. It made sense like that, and Makoto did often feel a twang of disappointment when her students would commit to only one or two. Neglecting the others. That former vice-captain was wise beyond his macho and loud acting.

"You, are correct. The zanpakuto can change ot suit its user's preferences, its length, size and weight will gradually attune to your preferences. You can request my aid as you require, as long as it does not impact my duties as a vice-captain."

Makoto said and gave him a nod, looking back down at the papers in her grasp before heading past him. A little hopeful that he would keep that dedication to pursuing the pathway of a shinigami over focus into one or two. It was hard, she knew that.

ASPIRING PARAGON | END POST

Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Summer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSummer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSummer is Gone, Winter is Here [Fuuen, Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum