Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Empty Re: Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:36 pm
Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Header4

INANNA KISHAR | TWINKLE VANILLA?

"I see... What if people aren't happy about it though? You know, maybe someone wants to do something but it's not allowed even if it's kind of harmless. Hey, do you like freedom?"

Inanna couldn't think of any particular example for the point she wanted to convey and support it, which boiled down to her asking in a roundabout way of if her mother liked freedom. What a weird question, she apparently represented it but what if her mother didn't like what it embodied because people broke laws since they were barriers. Did that mean she didn't like her?

Nah, that was silly. She already knew how she thought about her.

Wings of Friendship | END POST

Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTWho Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADWho Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Empty Re: Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:46 pm
Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 DoVLwGj

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"If people are unhappy under the current laws, then it is in society's best interest to correct the laws, particularly if these are laws which prevent something ultimately harmless or inconsequential."

Ninsianna was very certain about that. What good was a law that only harmed the people of society? That was, in her eyes, a waste of time, and fundamentally against the idea of the social order in itself.

"I am quite fond of freedom. It gives people the ability to grow as is best for them, to contribute to the lives of those around them without restraint. That is a very good thing, I think."

END POST | SPEAKER FOR THE LAW AND THE LAND
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:59 pm
Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Header4

INANNA KISHAR | TWINKLE VANILLA?

"Okay... then I wanna give everyone else that, I want to give people that freedom and make them happy somehow. I don't really know how but I'll think about it and figure it out later."

Inanna leaned in a bit closer as she said it, pretty content with what she had learned or figured out about herself and all that she embodied. Her silvery white locks getting in the way of her closed eyes. Her mother was nice and warm after all.

"Freedom's fond of you too, hehe. I'd like to stay here a bit more."

How long? Where? It was the kind of ambiguous statement with no apparent limitations, an open-ended question that was pretty free to interpret how the listener wanted. It could've meant stay here for a couple more minutes or mean she wanted to stay with Ninsianna for a couple of days to weeks.

It didn't really matter though, she was free to go anywhere she wanted and be with whoever she wanted to be and right now it was her mother.

Wings of Friendship | END POST

Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Who Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTWho Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADWho Are You Exactly? [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum