Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari] - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari]

Thu May 05, 2022 3:30 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mana's observation of the words, body language, and aura of Arianda was as clear as crystal. Being in the presence of her Queen, mate, and someone who yielded such power of emotion, strength, and attention was quite the thing to be ensnared by. It mattered not what had become of the Seal of Eris, the two were still locked together in some form or fashion by the life they had flourished into this world and there wasn't much besides death that would alter that in the eyes of The Asthavon. So all of her blushing, hums, and hums of happiness in the pit of despair were to be expected. No, it needed to happen as that is what she was here to achieve to prevent such dark thoughts from consuming her essence.

"We both will die at some point, so why waste energy thinking about such finalities? Drinking in the nectar of life, the present and all things here and now is far more delightful, dear. Even under such grim circumstances, that is what I bring out in you."

Slowly warming up, the Queen's own lips curled into a smirk as she motioned her right hand to form two glasses of gin 'n tonic. That was her go-to drink, after all. Needing to spice up the air further, she offered Arianda a glass as she guzzled its cool, alcoholic pull; amplified further by demonic magic to actually be potent with beings such as themselves. Mana could see Arianda's mind was ready to move ahead, but they had just lost their daughter, there was no need to be in a rush to leap to the future.

"Dear, the future will come, the actions we take to get there will determine its worth. None of these realms are stable in the slightest, and being one of the few godly beings, I understand better than most that action will be needed. So you can rest assured, under my watch, there is nothing for us to fear."

With another chug of her drink, The Demoness wrapped her arm around Arianda and pushed her into the side of her bosom; taking a moment to ponder what to say next as Arianda kept droning on about wanting to improve. Yet, Mana never heard something critical to all of these things: what was Ariadna's own desire for the future?

"Have you asked yourself what you even want from the future? There are an infinite amount of actions we can take to move ahead, but it will all go nowhere if you yourself aren't sure of the future you want."

After flicking Arianda's nose, Mana continued.

"I will make sure this world gives us a chance to have a stable future, but what do you want from that future world?"

Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 5:46 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

The fact was that Arianda is simply doing her best to think of the future to keep her mind off the fact that her daughter, and unknown, unborn granddaughter, was gone from this world; Ne’er to return. Not as she was once, at least. Regardless, the demon soon found herself distracted by the gin and tonic that Mana had quite literally conjured out of thin air. Frankly speaking, even if she wasn’t much of one to drink alcohol, the burn of it might be what she need to feel right again. Or at least loosen her lips on the tightly held desires.

After a moment’s of hesitation, uncertain if she would like the flavor of this cocktail, the demon took almost as big of a gulp as Mana did. The taste was a little perplexing, truth be told; but the alcohol at least seemed to help a fire be set in Ari’s belly. Then again, that could just be Ari feeling the alcohol in her stomach. Either way, the demon let out a gentle sigh as she let herself be pulled into Mana’s side, quietly nuzzling into the embrace, pressing against the demon queen’s ample bosom. Indeed, they would both die at some point, likely later rather than sooner; and it seemed pointless to worry over much about it. After all, it was best to live their life to the fullest, the way they deserve, instead of endlessly worrying about the end. The question was what did she really want out of life?

A flick to her nose made the demon squeak gently as she was stolen from her reprieve thanks to Mana and her finger. She looked up at her Queen, a woman who Ari still regarded with a great deal of affection, and the demon woman posed the very question Ari had been needing to hear. What did she want out of the future?

It was a hard question, frankly. She knew she wanted a wife, kids, all that good stuff; but that was just simple goals that could be attained easily. It was wrong to say, however, that it was exactly what she wanted. What did she want, then…? Another long drink of Gin and Tonic, which was starting to give the demon a slight buzz thanks to Mana magically enhancing it, was all it took before Ari’s lips and mind finally agreed to let her words flow.

“I want a family, Mana. It’s all I really wanted, I think. Which brings me to something that I’ve been thinking of recently… my parents.”

Arianda leaned her head against Mana’s shoulder as she thought of the memories that had been slowly ebbing back to her as a result of her Eris Seal being removed; and the training from Ulv for her Tulpa. Both events seemed to remove a self-made seal that protected the Ari of the past from what events before what Mana and the seal of Eris had made her. Regardless of the reasons, it had long led Ari to believe that her parents must be alive… somewhere. She looked up at Mana after a long period of contemplation before finally speaking.

“I want to find my parents, Mana. I want to scour demon world, find my old home when I was a child, and I want to find them... I want to have a family again, like I did so long ago. That’s what I want for the future, my dear Mana. Shit, I even want you to be part of my family, if I can manage it. But, I know you have your own things to do. Still… We deserve some measure of happiness from the suffering we have endured, don’t we? I definitely believe you deserve happiness, Mana. Even a godly being deserves such things, right?”

Arianda smiled softly and gave Mana’s cheek a soft peck, without really thinking about it honestly speaking.

“Besides, I’ll help you make sure we have a chance for a stable future too, Mana. I’ll fight tooth and nail to make sure that we both can get stable futures, if I need to. You need not fight for it all alone, after all.”

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2022 12:24 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Family, eh? Twas natural to want to spread one's seed further down the pipeline of the maddening evolution that is life. Even at this moment, Mana wasn't naive to Arianda's desire of wanting to be within the essence of her Queen. Yet, just as much as there was a fierce desire to breathe new life to move ahead in this world, the notion of looking back to her origins was just as much of a powerful force. Connecting, bonding and finding attachments in this world could yield a person's sanity intact to navigate the chaotic and psychotic waves that this universe dares to bring most mortal souls down.

Regardless, the present seemed to be on the mind of Arianda as well. She spoke of such notions akin to wanting Mana herself to be happy and to become part of her family. Taking a moment to reflect upon this brought upon the fact that for Mana this was a rather sweet sentiment to observe. Though, at this point in her life, The Queen had little concern for such a thing as her own happiness. The twisted churnings of her mind would always find a way to produce such delightful highs no matter how terrible or grandiose the winds of this cosmos turn for her. For this reason, is why a tender laugh escaped the pale-skinned lips of The Demoness as the smaller demon couldn't help but keep her lips away from her Queen.

In light of this unrelenting affection from the imp of a demon, Mana saw fit to humor her and return the gesture by giving her a kiss in return; slithering her tongue drenched in the aroma of liquor, sweets n' all things tingly and delightful as her mouth was filled with the chaotic bliss of a mad goddess. When pulling away, the Queen licked her lips as she was savoring the moment of electric touch. It gave her enough time to forget her own grief for a moment and process all of what was said by having more life enter her own vessel. The core of herself felt dulled n' downright deadened when she entered this place, so it was natural for her to seek a way to unwind and purge this blackening strain from her soul.

"Ye' seek ya' parents, eh? Consider it done. Share your memories of them with me n' touch my mind."

Speaking with a bit more kick to her voice, The Demoness seemed to roll her wrist as she motioned for Arianda to touch it. Of course, that still left the two other elephants in the room: the stability of Mana and the notion of her having a family. So, in regard to that sentiment, the gem eyes of the Asthavon locked on the Vael before speaking further.

"And worry not of my own happiness or stability, dearie. Whether in pleasure, or suffering; the vessel of my chaotic being will find delight in the different flavors of madness this existence has. When you consider the probability of us even meeting here, you'd lose your sanity to think how interconnected this universe is."

Now having a joyful cackle bellow out in the room, a tendril of emerald energy patted the head of Arianda as she carried on with her jovial boasts.

"But I'd suppose for the time my batty-ass is in this mortal plane, it's no skin off my bone to be part of your family and you may care for me as you wish. That does not displease me~"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Happy Death Day [Mana/Ari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2022 3:09 am

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

Indeed. Family. Ari was deadset on this notion. It's why Arianda had children, it's why she was wanting a wife, and it was the exact reason why she wanted to find her parents. Perhaps it was just the desire for a sense of safety, no matter how fleeting. However, it was that send of grounding that Ari needed. She needed something to ground her to the present, and for the future. She needed some form of support outside of friends, loved ones that knew her better than any other. Such reasons were why Ari hungered to search for her parents, to tear apart demon world just to find them. However, Arianda simply let those thoughts simmer in the back of her mind. She let them be, allowing them to be fuel for the fire that she needed in order to push forward; a goal to set her sights on for the near future. However, the demon soon found something else to fuel the fire inside her.

Frankly speaking, Mana was being very, very intimate with Mana. The repetitive kisses on the cheek, how she stayed so close to the woman as if they were lovers, and even the way Arianda spoke; she was with a lover right now, her lover Mana. However, it seemed that her inability to keep her lips off Mana finally gave the demon Queen enough notion to pull Arianda into a kiss that made the demon's heart flutter.

Mana had always been such an excellent kisser, but Ari wasn't one to back down from such an amazing kiss. She needed to reciprocate, pour her love into the action, and maybe even take over a little bit. It was difficult, because Ari was more than willing to be lulled into the stupor that being tipsy, and around Mana's influence, had brought her into. However, the demon pushed back in the kiss, wrapping her arms tightly around Mana's neck as the demon briefly straddled the demon Queen's lap and legs. The heat of the moment got the better of Arianda as she raised her hips, kneeling a tiny bit, gaining a higher position as she made the kiss far more intimate, and lengthy, than Mana likely intended. Frankly speaking, it could possibly be surprising how much Arianda had turned the kiss into one of such pure passion, but then again, Mana might've expected it. She knew Ari well enough, and the demon becoming so extremely enthusiastic over a kiss was simply par for the course. Regardless, it was a little hard to deny the technique and attempt at dominance that Ari displayed with surprising ease.

Dancing tongues, exchanging saliva, deepening their love; Ari desiring to do nothing more than to have Mana for her own. However, the kiss slowed to a halt, and Arianda's senses slowly returned at a soft trickle, the little demon lowering her hips until she once more sat on her dear Mana's lap; her breath a little ragged, but measured. All good things must end, even if such an end was simply the break of a kiss. She grinned a tiny bit, silently remarking how silly she was being, before her attention was drawn to Mana's wrist as it was presented to her. She tilted her head, looking upon the emerald eyes of her darling Mana, and listened as she spoke of showing Mana her memories; memories of her parents. What she said next, however, made Ari frown slightly.

Not worry for Mana? Sure, Mana was an all powerful being with more than enough ways to keep herself properly cared for. But did that mean Ari was going to stop worrying about her love? No, of course not. That was positively absurd. However, the demon listened quietly, not wishing to be rude for the moment as Mana continued to hold out her wrist. The demon hummed softly as she peered at Mana, looking her straight in the eyes.

Eventually, Arianda slowly took Mana's hand, instead of her wrist, briefly avoiding sharing the memories; at least for a little. She gave Mana a warm smile, and leaned forward. She gave the demon a soft, loving, peck on the lips. One that lingered both too long yet not long enough, and portrayed a great deal of love just from how careful the kiss was. Then, the demon squeezed Mana's hand gently.

"Oh my dear Mana, I'll always worry for you; even if you tell me not to. I want you to be happy, and I want you to enjoy the same stability I wish to enjoy. But, I understand. However, since you don't mind being part of my family while you stay here, in this crazy ass world, I'm gonna eat it up~ Who knows, maybe I'll find a way to get you to stay so I can get a little greedy and keep my lovely Mana all to myself~"

Arianda added her own cackle to the room, being quite serious about trying to find a way to get Mana to stay, some time after Mana's, as the demon drew extremely close to Mana, gently sliding a her hands down Mana's hand to her wrist, placing her forehead against Mana's own; their horns likely brushing together with surprising gentleness. Ari hummed calmly, locking eyes with Mana before she closed her own eyes, squeezing Mana's wrist gently. She slowly established that mental connection, one far more personal that would perfectly fit such an intimate sharing of memories. However, Arianda purred gently as she spoke one last time before the flow of memories.

"I'm quite serious, my love. But, I understand that I cannot control a lick of what you wish to do, in the end. I know that you will need to return eventually, and I won't try to stop you. I'll just take what time I can have with you, Mana. That doesn't mean I won't give up on trying to get you to stay one day~ Now, I suppose I've let my loose tongue run long enough. Here, love, as you requested; the memories with which we can find my wayward parents~"

Soon after falling silent, a sudden influx of memories rushed over the link between Mana and Ari, the blue demon holding Mana quite lovingly as she let the surprisingly gentle flow of memories move between them. She shared memories of her youth, the names of her mothers, Zayla and Mirin, what they looked like, and even the approximate location of her old home. The demon even let slip how Ari was separated from them so long ago, in an effort to protect her family, she became a weapon for a faction unrelated to Mana. Afterwards, Arianda slowly shut off the flow of the river of memories, and remained leaning into Mana while holding her wrist, allowing the demon Queen time to process not only what Ari had said, but also the memories that had just been shared between them.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2022 12:01 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Deep rooted hunger existed within the being of Arianda as she continued to want to pull Mana further into herself. Of course, when you have the nectar of the divine within the cusp of your lips, who dares to want to pull away from such exotic pleasures that most mortals fail to experience? Indeed, drinking the essence of divine madness bleeds such a colorful array of twisted, tingly emotions and thoughts. For this reason, The Queen just let Arianda do as she pleased for that exchange as she could tell that the demoness was losing herself in that otherwordly bliss.

'You are a greedy one, aren't you?'

With the Vael's lips seemly refusing to leave the goddess's, the eyes of the Asthavon locked on Arianda as her voice seemed more amused than irritated by such actions. They were creatures of lust, so it was almost to be expected that things would unveil like this. Indeed, this demon was starved for intimacy, so she didn't seem too bothered by her advances. As far as Mana was concerned, she was the prize and there was no denying that fact of reality to her. Perhaps there was some vanity in this sentiment, but she cared not at this point. The woman laid back; allowing the other to move her hands as she wished as she tried to assert her own form of affectionate dominance over the other before finally easing up in her actions.

A glance of those gem green eyes darted down to her hand as Mana noticed that Arianda was now holding her palm. She seemed intent on breaking the distance between the two of them as she kept smothering her with deep-hungered physical affections. Again, she sought to peck her on the cheek, caress her hand and moved herself atop of the creature before speaking her truth to the Asthavon. The Vael kept mentioning the desire of keeping her stable, within this family and wanting her to stay as long as she can in this crazy world to gobble her up. This caused the Queen to chuckle as that was spoken like a true possessive demon.

"Ya are speaking like a true demon with your unbound greed and desire for possession. But darlin', ya worry too much. My essence is pleased with this existence. Once again, you fail to realize your own desires in pursuit of another who is already content."

Mana then pressed her index finger on the lip of Arianda before continuing.

"So cease worrying about the future. I am here now and that is all that matters."

Once removed, the demoness gave a smirk and accepted the pulsation of memories that came flooding into her mind of the other demon's parental figures. Their names, faces, and location; they were all becoming aware to the Queen and with the resources at her hand it would be almost child's play to find them. However, before that would happen, Mana gave Arianda a look to ensure she was even ready to venture outside of her home with everything that has happened.

"It's nothing for me to find your parents, but are you even ready to make that venture? You haven't even fully rested after everything that has happened today. Perhaps you should rest a bit before that happens as they are still alive and you have nothing but time to prep for such a thing."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum