Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Empty Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi]

Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:20 am
Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Banner2

IZUMI KAMISHIRO | AZUSA-SAMA

"Bambietta (senpai)~"

Izumi chimed as she stood in the hallway like a bit of an airhead and was looking at the more experienced shinigami substitute, at first it could be interpreted as a flirty kind of tone but once Bambietta turned around the situation would become apparent that it was actually far more trivial.

The artist was standing there with a small pout and a hell butterfly floating above her which refused to listen, a couple of jumps to attempt to catch it. She could try and do kido and while she was quite good at it, she had never tried to use her kido on such a small and delicate target and she didn't want to explain why her butterfly had ended up in poor shape because the kido might've been a bit too much..

"Can you get my butterfly for me, pleaseee? I'll buy you lunch if you do, anything you want."

Eye for Art | END POST

Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Gamma_Signature
Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] CHARACTER_LISTEight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] GRAPHICS_THREADEight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Empty Re: Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi]

Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:44 am
Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] ByQF9mn

BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE | SUBSTITUTE SHINIGAMI

Bambietta sighed to herself at being called like this, and by this particular woman, no less. It wasn't the worst thing in the world, she guessed, but she knew herself well enough to know that Izumi was the exact kind of woman she'd make some real terrible decisions with. Not exactly the sort of thing she'd like to keep doing if she was trying to be better.

"It's really not that big a deal, you know."

She didn't even need to use an incantation for something this relatively mundane, wrapping the butterfly in a small bubble of spiritual energy before lowering it down into Izumi's hands.

"But if you're buying lunch, I know a place I've been wanting to try."

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Empty Re: Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi]

Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:50 am

"Ufufu, thanks Bambietta."

She hated this shinigami stuff, why'd she have to develop spiritual power all of a sudden. Why'd she start to actually feel hungry instead of just eating for the fact it tasted nice? Why did her brushes have to snap for no reason? All the reasons that lead her here but it wasn't all bad, right? Maybe she was still figuring out things like this.

Giving the rogue butterfly another quick glance, Izumi looked back at Bambietta with a smug grin.

"Mhm. It's a date then."

She said cheerily, attempting to have said it in english and her accent coming out heavy. Bambietta was English right? Whatever, all Europeans were the same or something like that to her. She cared way more about her own culture when she was alive and the continued existence in Soul Society.

Eye for Art | END POST

Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] CHARACTER_LISTEight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] GRAPHICS_THREADEight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Eight Picturesque Views of an Explosion [Bambietta, Izumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:53 am

"Sorry, I'm not dating right now."

It was a genuine statement, though Bambietta couldn't help herself but say it in a way that could easily be taken as a sort of banter. It was just her natural state, and she was annoyed with herself basically as soon as the words left her mouth. Oh well, there wasn't any time to be mad about it now. She just started walking, assuming Izumi would follow after.

"I'm surprised you need help with that, didn't you finish the whole academy already?"

Admittedly, Bambietta wasn't far behind, especially given she was functionally a full-time shinigami anyway, and that was further compounded with her aggressive pursuit of her coursework. But that had been impressive by basically anyone's standards.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:00 am

"Eh? You're not?"

Izumi looked a little confused but didn't comment too much on it, her eyes just shifted to look away to the side and give an awkward grin. She just thought that it was an expression that the westerners used. She'd have been far more flamboyant if she had any kind of interest in longterm and serious! The petite lady didn't do things in halves.

"Um, I suppose. I don't know, I get some things more than others. I think uh... I get it better when it's just me, hell butterflies are like her own things. It's like making my body do things is easy but making other things do what I want is harder. Does that make sense?"

"No.. not really."

Eye for Art | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:11 am

"Hm. You thought about looking into studying hakuda more seriously? If you're best at stuff that's on your own, I'd think that makes more sense to focus on than being here and studying kido."

Of course, Bambietta wasn't gonna tell her where to go or what to do with herself. She had her own things to deal with, after all. Then again, she should probably at least try to be a little more social, right? This was all such a headache. Being a good person was fucking rough.

"If you need help, though, I can give you some pointers. I'm not really the best at kido or anything but I can help out."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:18 am

"Er, not my body literally. I don't know."

She found this whole thing so hard to explain, even she didn't really get it. The why and the strange feeling that she got when she entered into the academy. Things just fell into place but then there were these butterflies that just did their own things and it wasn't as simple as focusing her reiryoku, swinging a sword, throwing a punch or doing a fancy step.

"No way though, Kido is way more brilliant than any of these other arts. All of the things that can be done and how beautiful you can capture a creative spirit with it. It's amazing!"

Her smile went a bit cheery at the talk of teaching her.

"That sounds great, Bambietta~ (sensei). If you'd like I can repay you somehow, I'd love to paint you sometime or I suppose I can just give you some kan."

Eye for Art | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:42 am

"Uh huh... Well, I guess I agree with that. I think all of this shinigami stuff is really interesting, honestly, but kido's the most fascinating to me. Most of the time when people talk about magic or whatever it's always so abstract and undefined. Kido's different though, I like it. You can take it apart, analyze it, do something new with it."

In a way, Bambietta's approach to the art was the complete opposite of Izumi's own, but at the same time, their reasons for liking it were more or less the same. She was fascinated by how much could be done with it, all the things she could reasonably come up with if she just spent a little more time with it.

"Just Bambietta is fine, really. I don't need any repayment or anything. If you really feel like you need to, I'll just keep having you pay for lunches. Deal?"

She walked alongside Izumi out of the division, already on the hunt for the latest haunt. Supposedly this place had beef that was absolutely to die for, and even if she wasn't necessarily proud of being French, she certainly knew meat.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:51 am

"Okay, Bambietta {no honourific :^) ). Kind of disappointing though. I think you'd look great on canvas, you have a similar beauty to the Captain of the Seventh, you know fufufu."

She encouraged, not afraid to speak her mind about beauty and who she thought looked good or not. Buying her food was good though, it wasn't like she needed her money for much. May as well throw it away, right?

"So what are we eating? Here you go."

Izumi said while tossing a coin pouch towards Bambietta which had no small amount of kan within it, probably enough to buy out a middle-range restraunt's whole menu. If Bambietta was going to be getting food then handing her all of the money between them saved her from having to do it later.

Eye for Art | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:11 am

"Ah, come on, I'm definitely not that hot."

Well, Bambietta hadn't exactly meant to give her opinion on said captain quite like that, but whatever, it wasn't too important. Not the point of this conversation anyway.

"There's a yakiniku place that's supposed to be pretty incredible around here, and that already stands out to me. You don't exactly hear about that sort of cooking in a fancy place like the Seireitei most of the time. It's gotta be good, the way I see it."

Catching the coin pouch, Bambietta almost coughed at just how much money was in there. This was probably more money than she'd held in her whole life put together. Where did she get all this?

"Well, uh... Alright. I guess we can really splurge, huh?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum