Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Graduation [Hanako] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Graduation [Hanako] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Graduation [Hanako] - Page 3 Empty Re: Graduation [Hanako]

Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:35 am
Tento continued to listen to Hanako. Her feminine voice bringing a pep up to his ears. That enjoyment did not make himself blind to what she was saying. He was aware of their gap in skill when he first met her. It was mostly the reason he was drawn to her, well, beyond her beauty but that was only a nice positive addition. But, what really made Tento look at Hanako. Was her spirit. Her willingness, need, to work harder. To train her body and mind in her craft and get better. It was evident to him of that factor from the very start, in the first class they had together. With that time she had in comparison to him, the years already spent in the after life, the years studying at the Shino academy. All time she had to learn and grow with the world they lived in. To craft her skills while he had nothing in comparison. Only his fleeting memories of when he was alive doing martial arts. Sure, it was something, some talent he trained, but.....still not....the same when he thought of it in the grand schemes.

"Hmmm...part of that may be true but. Don't sell yourself short Hanako. I know better than anyone who tough you are and how good of a hard worker you are. Well, besides you. And I can say with confidence. That I believe even if you and I started at the same time, you would be better than me. That how amazing I find you and believe in you".

It was not a disapproval or lack of belief in his skills. He just felt that Hanako had her own merit. A merit that would not have just gone away just because of time. Be it more time for Tento or them having the same amount. To him, his friend just had something special about herself.

"But thank you", Tento let out a smile. "I'll keep that in mind. And continuing using my time to grow my skills, mind, and power. And...enjoy what I want to protect those powers for".

Tento's smile turned into a stronger one. A playful, even somewhat coy. He knew far well that he would be no match for Hanko. She was a Lieutenant. But, having a chance to spar with her after all these years? Well, that was something he was not gonna let slip from his fingers. Even if they couldn't do it now. "I would be honored to spar against you again Hanako., and maybe make you sweat a little if I get lucky. We can pencil it in and have a go when you'r available later".

He felt odd saying it because he doubt she would need it but...

"Good luck on your mission. Vice Captain Hanako".

Graduation [Hanako] - Page 3 Tentos10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum