Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Left_bar_bleue0/0Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Empty Isshin Kurosaki WIP!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:15 pm

S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Isshin Kurosaki 黒崎 一心

Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Isshin_Kurosaki_Ep142_B

Appearance:
Isshin is a tall man with spiky black hair and brown eyes. He has thin facial hair around his mouth and on his cheeks. As a doctor, Isshin is usually seen wearing a white lab coat over a shirt and trousers. As a Shinigami, he wears the standard Shinigami shihakusho, along with a tattered Captain's haori, worn like a sash and fastened over his left shoulder.

Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Isshin

Personality: While Isshin can be grim and serious at times, he typically acts in a goofy, energetic and fun-loving manner. He cares greatly for his children and takes a keen interest in what his daughters are doing, but less so with Ichigo, feeling that he does not need to be watched over as he views boys as different. He is willing to make a fool of himself in order to cheer up the kids and spends a great deal of time with the twins. Isshin is a big fan of Don Kanonji's TV show. As a Shinigami, Isshin is much more serious, but is still prone to arguing.
History/Background: Little is known about Isshin's history, except that he was once a powerful Shinigami, though his division and actual rank are currently unknown. He married Masaki Kurosaki and they had three children: Ichigo, Karin and Yuzu. Masaki was killed six years ago by the Hollow Grand Fisher.

Zanpakuto: Engetsu

Isshin Kurosaki WIP! 2493802

Isshin Kurosaki WIP! 2493803

Inner World Appearance: Unknown

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RP SAMPLE

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Empty Re: Isshin Kurosaki WIP!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:17 pm
Screw the checklist.

DENIED due to not using the FUCKING TEMPLATE!

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Left_bar_bleue5/100Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:24 am
Moved to Denied Application.

Isshin Kurosaki WIP! 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Left_bar_bleue0/0Isshin Kurosaki WIP! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:54 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum