Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Left_bar_bleue0/0Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Empty Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 pm
S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Yuri Magnus
Appearance:

Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Yuri05

Yuri is Six Feet One, deep purple eyes that is somewhatly casted behind his long black hair. He wears a normal Kimino with a Gold Bracelet On his Left Wrist. Tied Around his Waist is a Belt like Cloth, Brown and Yellow in color with a Unique Design on it. He holds his katana By the ribbon tied around the sheathe in a nonchalante way over his left shoulder.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality: Personality-wise, Yuri comes across as sarcastic and cynical, possibly due to the way the nobility treated the people of the Lower Rukongai District 80. He seems to enjoy teasing others, especially his Childhood Friend Flynn, although he does develop a strong bond of friendship with the former, becoming something of an older brother figure. Yuri's has a more fully-formed personality. He is an empathic young man who prefers to solve smaller problems from individuals rather than the larger, more political ones. This also makes Yuri less prone to depression and hesitation. He is not afraid to take difficult matters into his own hands, and throughout his travels comes to decide that taking the law into his own hands is the only way to ensure that the villains of the world are punished. His personality is that of a rational, but too serious person. He strikes as an arrogant young man that doesn´t hold back any words. But he is actually really kind. His serious personality is due to him being raised by the Streets of Rukugon. Yuri sees himself as Sarcastic, and Quite Stubborn. Yuri also has a sadistic side, as one can expect considering his experiences.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background:

Part One: Shinigami or Hollow ? - A Fated Beginning:

Yuri is a failed Human Prodigy Under the original Fon Master Ion of the Order of Lorelei. The Fon Master is unique not only in his political stature (he is a symbol of the peace after the Hod War).The Order of Lorelei has been a Human Made Order of Believers of the Shinigami Reincarnation along with the Purging of Hollows. All Members of the Order are Human and have the ability to see spiritual Beings; This Base is Casted into the Far Depths of Mt. Fuji. Yuri himself as a Truly Gifted Child in his Spiritual Awareness and the inert Special Ability to Harness it in Many Ways Unknown to Almost the whole Order Accept the elders and the Fon Master. The Elder's Choosing Yuri to be a Prodigy, Due to his Ability handed down from his Linage Called Yūrei No Shisen (幽霊の視力; Spectral Sight), His Own Unique Ability that Allows him to Manipulate and Conjure force of reiatsu even though he is Human. This Caused The Elders of the Order to become worried of how far or Fast he will grow.

When the original Fon Master Ion becomes deathly ill, Grand Maestro Mohs and Commandant Spada Grants use Assembled seven Prodigies to replace the Fon Master. Yuri can use all Daathic Fonic Artes Within The Book, Even some the elders couldn't Control; Although His inabilities to not read the Score or open doors to the Sephiroth, and so is deemed unworthy to replace Fon Master Ion along with five other replicas prodigies. All seven prodigies who were supposed replace Ion, were thrown into the mouth of the Mt. Fuji volcano. After Thirty Minutes of Excruciating Pain, Yuri opens his eyes partially to see himself looking towards a Tall Man in a Black Long robe with a katana fighting this monster that made a Hollow-like scream. Yuri then collapsed once again before feeling the man shake his shoulder, He then felt like he was a peace. Yuri muttered out.

"Are you...A shinigami...?"

Without a word uttered from the man, The Slender figure picked up the wounded Yuri before Performing the Konso on him. With that, Yuri was then Transported to the very world he was learning about all his life...The soul society.

Part Two: Seireitei- What to do ?

Yuri then began to grow up in the Lower Rukongai District 80 with Flynn; A Young man he met during his travels and according to many of the residents there such as Ted, they were the best of friends and shared everything; Such as there first dog, Play swords they Bought together, and also helping each other when ever they could. Yuri's Name at the Time of his Rukongai was Lowell, As were the last name of yuri's Adopted Parents name which he cannot remember due to a Mental Block out of a certain part of his Past. As Yuri and Flynn Used to Play around, Everyone used to tell them to watch out for the a certain type of hollow that has been around for Decades That Steal the victoms Body as a host; Being Curious Young men, The two decided to try and Find this hollow and be heros for Slaying it. Days goes by as the two continue to look for the Mysterious Hollow of the Lore. Before the Moment of Impending defeat, The two were near the outskirts of District 80 As Large Figure hollow Appears in the distance with a Daunting bellow. His Figure Getting Massive with every growing step the Hollow took.

Yuri then Unsheathed the sword on his back and Lunged at the Hollow in a Blind feat of Courage, He then Backhands Both boys to the side as he walks past; His Sword being flung out of his hand in process. Getting up with a Determined gaze upon his face, Yuri Grabs the Sword the was to his right hand side and he Attacks The hollow in a Blind Stupid Rage, Rushing and swinging his blade toward his body. His Blade hitting his skin but making a Thud noise makes Little Yuri's Eyes Widen in fear. The hollow then turns around and looks at him, Thrusting his hand into his chest. Yuri Gasped with pain as Blood Flew out of his mouth. With Flynn knocked out to the side, It seemed Yuri was done for; But at that, The hollow then Began to Dissipate with a Bellowing Cry as Yuri then fell to the ground- barely Clinging to Life, Yuri Musters the strentgth to open his eyes as they were casted towards a Familiar face. This was the man that saved him in the first place on that one Faithful night. He began to Heal up Yuri with Herbs and Kido like skills before seemingly disappear in the night. Yuri Then Layed there with his damaged body looking up at the sky. At that day, Yuri knew this man was his Guardian- He made a nickname for the man "Kage Bushin" With the Thoughts...of Becoming just like that Man....Thoughts of becoming his own "Dark Enforcer"

Returning home on that same Night, Hollows Were then shown Running a Rampage through out the village below, Running to there aid, Yuri and the others went to the scene; Although of the injures Sustained by that other hollow.. Arriving as quick as he could, Yuri Runs to his House as he Sees the Unthinkable. Yuri's "Parents" were Killed By a Group of Hollows, Yuri Screams as he runs over to Try and Save Them but was no Match for the Hollows as there reiatsu alone took him to his knees. Thinking he was going to die, He began crying, But then A Massive figure was seen destorying the hollows swiftly. "The Kage Bushin" Came to his Rescue As his Father was Dying, Yuri Ran over as He handed him his Gold Bracelet Something called a Blastia, Stating that it has Hidden Power within it that will help him grow. He took The Bracelet with Tears running down his face and Put it on never taking it off afterwards.

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Teion-en (低温炎; Cold Flame)

Appearance: Teion-en is Phenoix-like in appearance. While in his Manifested form, he Appears to have large Blue-ish Purple Phoenix wings on his back That are Made up of the Blue Flames. His hair is if not longer and wilder then Yuri's. There is a crest on his Chest begins to Shine A Dim Light, his fingernails lengthen and Almost Become like Talons. Teion-en's attire is almost like a Ronin's as its more form fitting and closed at the top with Black and-Red robe with Black Trim becoming more like a robe towards the bottom.

Inner World: Yuri's Inner world is Closely reminsiant of Mt.Fuji.

Sealed Zanpakutô : In its sealed form, Teion-en is a normal katana with a rectangular tsuba with inward-curved corners with curved slits above and below the blade and a series of curved lines embossed on either side of the blade. His Zanpakuto is 66 cm in length With a white and black Handle and a Brown Sheathe, The Guard of the blade is Gold. On the Sheathe, there is a White Rope that Dangles Aimlessly.

PhatomTech: No

Release: Its Shikai Command is "Frostbite" (凍傷; Tōshō)

Shikai Description: Holding his zanpakuto in front of him in a Fencing Stance, the Blade dissipating into Blue Flames all around him. Swirling around his Hand that was continuing to hold the hilt, it then Morphs into a Ice Blue Scythe with a Purple Tassel at the end of the Staff Part of the weapon. The Blade Has a Silver Engravement of the words "Purge" in Kanji. The Reiatsu Yuri Kasumioji Now emits are a Dense Wave of Blue Flames that contact create Injuries to a Fine Degree. Teion-en is Said to be the Very Pinnacle Fear of Zanpakuto.

Shikai Abilities: Teion-en is a Zanpakuto with the ability to Munipulate Flame Based Attacks. Although, These Flames are completely Different to many other Flame Based Zanpakutos, Teion-en has Cold Flames at his Command. Meaning, Although It seems Hot and Burning, The Flames themselves are as Cold in Temperature as Negative 50 Celsius. These Flames are Able to Create Frostbite on most Things and Human Skin. These Flames can be released in a Wake of a Swing or Simply Tunneled Throughout the ground for surprise attacks. Teion-en's abilities are labeled as "Ougi's" by Yuri.

• First Ougi: Tsuiga Bakuensou (墜牙爆炎槍; Goring Hell): Yuri twirls his scythe above his head, as the blade becomes fiery and flames shoot from it. A Slight Fog of frost then begins to build before he then slams the blade into the ground accompanied by a Blast of Cold Flames Upward that reaches in front of him about Three Feet High and wide. The ground begins to shake as multiple Blue fire spears shoot from the ground at about Fifteen angles to trap the opponent in a prison of Cold flames.
  • Second Ougi: Rekkasen (烈火閃; Flare Shot): Yuri Grazes his hand over his blade and invokes the Command. Once cast, a Blue colored glyph appears below the enemy with a Diameter of 7 Feet then Summons Eight tendrils of Blue Flames rise into the air before striking down as several arches that pierce into the enemy from above.
  • Third Ougi: Freeze Lancer (フリーズランサ, Furiizuransaa): The caster creates a portal in front of him as he Slashes the air, from which multiple shards of Fire Infused Ice are launched at the enemy in a straight line in a Rapid Sucession, As they Make Contact with anything, The Shards then explode Violently as it creates a large burst of the same Cold flames that was inhabiting it from before; There is A total of Fifty Shards that are fired towards someone in a Attack.

Bankai Description: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

Bankai Abilities: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample:

((This is from a Fight from my Facebook Roleplaying Group))

Yuri's eyes narrow slightly at the surrounding net of cero that was casted around him in a Prison like position. His Mind Now racing for a plan out of the Intented attack, The Dark enforcer then Held his hands outward at each side before Th...e Light around his left wrist- Although being weakened from the previous Assualt against roy was then Expanded around him in a Ring like barrier that was about 3 Three Inches thick. As Soon as the Barrier was constructed, Yuri had next to no time to Increase his reiatsu to buffer damage as the Explosion then Ouccured. The Explosion rips through the surrounding area before it settles and reveals yuri to be seen with Glimmering Shards of Light around him; The top part of his Shinigami Uniform was completely Cinged off as Yuri was seen with a Moderate sized burn on his chest. Looking up at Roy afterwards, Breathing heavily as he did so, Yuri Muttered.

"Then Fall...and become the Winds of Nothingness...Bankai!"

Upon the release of his Bankai, The sky goes completely White as His Katana Then Changes into a Ice Clear Longsword That Have a Collapsible Top Part of the Blade to Create a Short Sword with a Flame Crest that is engraved along the Blade. At the Bottom of the Guard is a Dragon claw Symbol. There is a Small Ribbon of the Blue color That wraps around Yuri's right hand and Arm up to his shoulder which on contact changes into a Dragon That Gives him wings much like Hitsugaya's Bankai. Skipping the release of his Shikai, that shows Yuri was not Playing around any longer, This is the first time that Yuri has ever shown his Bankai to anyone expect the head captain.

"Ryuusou Teion-en..."

Placing his Ice clear Longsword onto his left shoulder as usual, His reiatsu in form of Blue Flames ravage around Yuri Aimlessly as it swirls as Thickens by the second before The flames then Suddenly Dissipate around him and into his blade.

"This...Is my bankai...Be proud Sosuke...You are literally the only one to ever see it...and you will not live to tell the tale"

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills

• Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Advance
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Racial Skills

• Hoho: Adept
  • Kidou: Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Advanced
  • Hakuda: Adept

Last edited by YuriKasumioji on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Empty Re: Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:34 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [O]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Lesse, lesse...

Appropriate Age: 22 is not an appropriate age for a shinigami. Even if it was, you wouldn't have shikai. Up it to in the hundreds somewhere. Remember, shinigami are OLD. They don't age like humans, hell, yamamoto was captain commander for 10,000 years, and he was probably in SS for thousands of years before that. Think about that.

10 sentences for personality: I counted 6, beef it up a bit, add at least 4 more, and we have no problems here.

Tier: Incomplete

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:55 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: All clear

Tier: 2-3+

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Left_bar_bleue0/0Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:03 pm
Re approved. Same tier

Smiley face
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Left_bar_bleue5/100Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 pm
Moved to Inactive

Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Anonymous

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:49 pm
Yuri Magnus- The Dark Enforcer Tumblr_miwbauLDnR1r922azo1_500_zps13382353
This app got archived m'dear!
Moving from Innactive to Archived! Post Here if you pick up this character again. However, these seem to be doubles and what not, so you problably have an old copy anyways~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum