Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] Empty Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah]

Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:14 pm

YUEL DUULHEIM

It wasn't really easy to avoid any people, but it was definitely doable. Hell, Yuel was doing it right now! Just like in Vastime, her credentials were still operable in the Lux Orior facilities. Strange, that this was the case. They need to pick up the slack--these sorts of things should be looked into! Still, the fault of the system worked in her benefit, and it was odd to complain about it now.

Here and there, she caught sight of a familiar face and ducked out of the way. Yuel couldn't help it--after telling all those people, 'Hey, Yuel here, I'm going away forever, let's make peace and pay dues now!' And in the end, still pop up like nothing even happened. Yuck, no thanks, she preferred to just avoid those interactions altogether. Awkward memories, and all.

Anyways, the whole point of coming here was to get some materials and tech she left. It felt, well, maybe just a teensy bit wrong trying to sneak in and take this stuff. It wasn't really stealing, most of it--all of it--was stuff she made. Sure, it's technically Lux Orior property, but it's not like she was going to use it nefariously. Nobody would mind, it's just... they don't know about this happening. That's what felt wrong about it.

Still, the potential cringe overpowered the sense of moral discomfort.

"Mmm... right, I need this, and this..."

Yuel murmured to herself in a hushed tone, picking up gadgets from a table. Terrible timing, unfortunately. Just as she got the last one, the metal seal doors behind her opened up.

"Ahh..."

Yuel looked behind her, over her shoulder, to see a very familiar face.

"Haha, h-hello, Hannah. I'm back!"

END POST | MIND OF KARAKURA

Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] Empty Re: Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah]

Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:42 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] 6EdIfMt

Yuel was back. And if Hannah's senses were any indication, kind of embaressed to be back. The way she kept ducking and darting in any out like playing the new Metal Gear Solid. So, when she finally stopped ducking in and out, Hannah of course had to go and see her, so walked up to the room she was in and opened the door.

"Hello Yuel, it is good that you are back. False hope for some, maybe, but good none the less. How have you been?" Hannah would ask, apparently avoiding the subject entirely. For reasons yet unknown.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:17 am

YUEL DUULHEIM

"Hm? False hope?"

What did that mean? Was it that people weren't hoping Yuel would return, or that they held out hope for Yuel to return? If the former, well, gosh. That's just so rude.

Wait, more importantly!

"How have I been? Uhhh, hahaha, I've been fine! Well, sort of, but I guess fine is relative here. I've been okay, I think, back to business as always. I got this whole time-thingie going on--do you know about that? Did I ever tell you? Anyways, it's been hectic, but it's always hectic isn't it? Which is fine, I found something interesting to do, so I just came to get some stuff that could help me out with it. That isn't a problem, is it? I mean, I made most of this stuff myself, but I guess technically they're under Lux property. Speaking of, what's been happening with Lux?"

Hell, now that she was caught, what was the point of being cautious anymore. With Yuel's way of going about things, though she was sneaking around, it was only a matter of time before the whole organisation and all her old friends knew she was back. In fact, in some time recently, in the past or the future, she was talking with Hayden about something. Small tidbits of memories from that conversation came in here and there, dispersing quickly after but still leaving a shadow of thought behind.

That being the case, she should take advantage of this opportunity! Find out what was going on, with Hannah personally of course--just catching up and stuff--but also what was going on with Lux in her absence! Surely they had made many findings in the years of 'The Great Void'. She set them up good and well for it, after all!

"OH, how's Chifuyu doing? Leading the sector well, I imagine--there aren't many people out there I think could do as good a job as her. Did I already ask how you were doing? Cause I meant to. How are you? Have you been well? I think one time we talked about some of your problems and I wanted to try and fix them, but you said that some issues are deeper and more complicated to be addressed by 'just finding a fix'. Are you still dealing with that?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sight Is Relative [Yuel/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:53 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Like a chipmunk on Red Bull. Yuel rambled on and on, scarcely taking a breath. It made Hannah smile, but eventually she just walked up to the woman and took hold of her hands.

"Breathe. Calm down. Come get some tea. Then we can talk in a much more calm and easy to understand situation" Hannah exclaimed, gesturing for her to follow for the door. In truth, Hannah heard roughly half of what Yuel said, so didn't want to try hold a conversation like that. She'd prefer it more smooth and gentle.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:11 am

YUEL DUULHEIM

Tea sounded good. Why'd Hannah ask her to calm down though? Did she seem excitable in particular? Well, okay, Yuel did often speak in long runs, and quite quickly. But, it was something she came to accept, and something she just expected others to adapt to. If they were quick enough on their feet and sharp enough in their wit and mind, they'd be able to keep up; those who couldn't, probably weren't people she saw any point in elaborating for. Surely Hannah was not one their ilk, though.

"Okie-dokie. What kind of tea do you guys have? Also, I'm taking your lack of mention as implcit permission to take this stuff, haha!"

Yuel followed instructions and walked along behind Hannah. Oh, wait--what if others saw her? Ughhh... the egg-shell was already broken, so, whatever...

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:22 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I have no authority to give or refuse; you'll want to talk to Chifuyu about that. Because I do have authority to practice my shibari on you if you try to pull a sneaky" Hannah replied, leading them to her room in Lux. She didn't go here often, but sometimes there were overnight stays. Gesturing for Yuel to take a seat, she'd go to the cupboard and open it up.

"As for tea, I have a lot. Bag tea, leaf tea, ice tea, and powder tea. Hydroponic tea, high-pressure hydroponic tea, low pressure hydroponic tea, mountain stream leaf tea, mountain stream bag tea, hyper-oxygenated tea, hypo-oxygenated tea, and wine"

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:06 am

YUEL DUULHEIM

W-wha?? Sh-shibari?? Yuel never really pictured herself in that position, let alone Hannah of all people to put her into that position. It was kinda frightening in a way, moreso than a normal threat of punishment. Maybe it was best not to take these things... with Hannah knowing she took them. Brilliant.

Following instructions, Yuel planted herself on the chair, still looking around the room, a million things racing through her mind as per usual.

"Oooh, hyper-oxygenated tea, please. Wine, or alcohol, is an absolute no-go for me. Give me some of that and--whoosh, I'm gone in a flash. I'm a suuuuper light weight. I function very well even inebriated though, probably even better than I do sober, that's probably the Suika genes talking, though. Ibiki told me about it, which, actually doesn't make taht sense when I'm in a human body like this. I'd get it if I was just a soul, where that stuff could show through fully inherited, but the difference between kishi and reishi--while the line is thin, it's not that thin."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:40 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Hmm. You are very similar to another woman I heard about" Hannah commented, pulling two cups out of the cupboard and throwing in two tea bags, straining boiling water out of the air with her Anima Mea.

"She was a Vizard's soul in a human body. Helped a lot of people and did a lot of good, in a blundering poor PR kind of fashion. She's who you are giving false hope about. There was big thing about her dying soon, and then she vanished and has never been seen since. You appearing now, after telling everyone you are dying, would make some people think there is a hope for her to appear alive"

Taking the two cups to the table, she would put one in front of Yuel and stare morosely into her own.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:02 am

YUEL DUULHEIM

"Oh? Who else? I don't mean to brag or anything, but I think I'm a one-of-a-kind woman."

Yuel straightened her back out in pride and held her chin up. Not that Yuel actually took it that seriously, though it wasn't very often that someone made comparisons of her. The only other one that came to mind, most probably, was Chifuyu. Their lives held a lot of parallels at a point in time. Of course, Yuel assumed that Chifuyu wasn't the subject.

Thankfully, just as Yuel asked, Hannah elaborated. Vizard soul in a human body. Huh, kinda odd combination? Not that Yuel was one to talk, given her own state of being. What Hannah said felt... kinda sad. Melancholic, almost. But it also sounded, well--non-problematic? That was the optimism Yuel held, at her very core.

"Well, don't feel too bad about that. I don't think that's false hope. I mean, you're right! If I came back, and honestly I wanna say nobody knew about how certainly I would not come back than me, then I think they could come back. Who're you talking about again?"

There was someone Yuel already had in mind from the initial description, but with her recent arrival and her image of that person, they just naturally were disqualified from the conversation here.

Yuel took the time to take a sip of the tea, pleased with it. Mmmm. This was the first cup of tea she had in such a while, and even though the Great Void of memory meant that there wasn't much of a concept of 'time lost', it still felt like it was years since she drank tea. Weird.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:43 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Mayor Ulv Auber, of Myako Island. A unique being, biologically. I only heard stories about her, never met her in person. But she was great. Helped save Karakura from a giant...whale monster. Helped protect the people of Jefferson City, helped protect Beijing from Aizen. Lent aid to people across the world, from all walls of life. Anyone who needed her help, was given it. That last part people too offense to, because it turned out that The Demon Princess, Algos, was one of those people. And Ulv had set a standard, made a reputation out of not turning people away.

One could even argue it worked. Algos was so twisted inside she attacked Minatumi Harbour by herself, and yet since Ulv started to be with her, I have heard of no disturbance, not even a minor one, that had Algos as the root cause. There are Vizards in the world now comfortable with their existence, there are refugees from wartorn countries now with lives and jobs, and there are people that should be dead, now flourishing under Minatumi.

It's a sad day when she vanished for good. So the hope, false though it probably is, is that she returns out of the blue. Soul King knows we need all the help we can get to keep Earth together...She was a blundering cataclysm to be sure, but viewed from an objective standpoint, she was ultimately more good than bad."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum