Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bullets Between Friends [Curry, Fosa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bullets Between Friends [Curry, Fosa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bullets Between Friends [Curry, Fosa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bullets Between Friends [Curry, Fosa]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:08 pm
Bullets Between Friends [Curry, Fosa] - Page 2 Y7SRzeT

W. A. R. Curry | WRFS President

Straightening his position in the chair, his expression did not give away any particular emotion at Fosa's blunt dismissal of his request. They were just one name on a list, after all, so it would have been a little too fortunate if this had worked out. Still, he had wanted to be hopeful.

"That is disappointing to hear but equally understandable. This region has seen its fair share of strife in recent years, I am just one man looking for a single needle in that haystack."

There was little point in elaborating further, it would only put them both in more danger. It was unlikely that they were on his trail yet, but someone was in the business of tying up loose ends. Whether it was BLCKSPDR or their employer at the time still remained to be seen. Another measured sip of water, and then that gloved hand swept back his hair again.

"I appreciate the candid nature of your response. It is easy to take advantage when one leaves themselves as open as I did, but perhaps I was right to appeal to your honest soul. Still, I must keep up appearances."

His gaze shifted again to the library that they were surrounded by, picking out a few choice titles scattered amongst the rest. All were beyond well preserved, perhaps artificially restored too. It was all rather excessive.

"Moving past the war. Is the current scope of your business still at a national level, or would you consider international work if the job was made interesting enough?"

Off The Clock | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bullets Between Friends [Curry, Fosa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bullets Between Friends [Curry, Fosa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bullets Between Friends [Curry, Fosa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bullets Between Friends [Curry, Fosa]

Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:33 am
Bullets Between Friends [Curry, Fosa] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-8b6665f862a665a4ecd6c16175d2a914

Well, that certainly wasn't suspicious. Asta raised a brow ever so slightly and couldn't help the smile that played across her lips as she watched the man start to pick out a few volumes among her library, which garnered her own rapt attention. Some small part of her not very happy that he was just ......helping himself, to her very valuable collection. But she kept her lips thinned shut and listened as he seemed to pivot.

"We have operated internationally for some time now. While we are based in Greece, we extend our influence to any place which would hold historical value." She folded her hands into her lap and sighed. She did not like the manner in which he phrased these things. A 'job'. she was well aware that ....frankly... these days the company had become something of a paramilitary. That they did indeed shell out their forces to secure locales and at times, deal with threats, generally non-human, in the interest of securing such valuable assets. But she'd long since moved past how depressing it was that history could only be saved in exchange for paid muscle operations.

Folding her legs, she leaned back in her chair and canted her head to the side.

"You have my attention, Mr. Curry."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum