Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe)

Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:50 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

"Progress is a wonderful thing! I have always strived to keep improving myself. Not only as a warrior but a man. Learning that not everything should be solved through the fists, and that not every moment requires unbridled passion. It is all about balancing those things together. it is my sincere hope that I can continue to help you on that path, Lethe." Kenichi would pause for a moment as he smiled. Wondering if there might be anything he desired to know about her, outside of anything that might be remembered as a result of Ulv's past exploits.

He raised a hand to request food be brought over. He was happy to share her company, excited to see where he could help her in her progress, and well, naturally... he even found her attractive. Still, this was a first meeting and Calypso's words about him being a chipmunk were not ones he wanted to validate.

"So, seeing as we're both getting to know about the other. Is there anything you desire to know about me or this city? Beyond the restaurant, I know of other places that quite a joy to be. If nothing else, I can always give you the directions to my house, so I'll always be a knock or call away."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe)

Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:44 am

The Danava of Martial Arts

Lethe

The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 6EdIfMt

"I already know where you live" Lethe replied, with a gentle smile, gnawing on some meat. "Sometimes, there are situations that require violence, but not too much violence. Iron goes from a brittle ore pulled from the ground to a shining majesty of steel when it is struck. But strike it too hard, and you will deform it, ruining all that has come before. Balance not just in activity and passivity, but the quantity of each, is important"

She would give him a nod after spewing some words of wisdom, and then take a drink.

"As for the city, I think I would like to explore it dynamically. Learn where things are, get lost, run into a vagabond, kick him in the head, and then find my way. It seems the most fun, no?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:01 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Kenichi was momentarily flustered, a visible look of confusion along with a blush setting in on his face. She already knew where he lived!? To be certain, it wasn't entirely unfounded. If anything, Kenichi had always made a concerted effort to follow Ulv wherever he could find her, merely as an excuse to issue a challenge, other times simply to share her company and soak in that boundless aura of passion she exuded. Had she perhaps followed him?

Kenichi would chuckle as he stroked his chin and nodded. If she knew, it simply made it all the more easier for them to meet several times over. Quietly soaking in her words of wisdom, Kenichi smiled softly, amused by her unexpected wisdom. Was that, too, a remnant of the woman he admired long ago?

"A fine principle to live by, indeed. There is little else that I could add to that. Balance is key, but knowing when to act and not to act is just as essential. Hot-blooded as I tend to be, I definitely have far more to learn for the future.

Kenichi would chuckle as he bit away at some of the meat on his plate, nodding his head in agreement with her plans to learn the lay of the land on her own. Kenichi was a similar man in that aspect. Travelling without direction was amusing, posing its own share of entertainment.

"It does. Sometimes the best way to learn is to get lost and find your way. I think that is just as true for life as it is for gaining a greater knowledge of a city. Although..."

Kenichi would chew through a meat bun as he couldn't shake his curiosity about what Lethe said from before.

"How'd you end up learning where I live, Lethe?"

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:49 am

The Danava of Martial Arts

Lethe

The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 4 6EdIfMt

It was nice, that other people liked her principles and way of life.

"Don't worry. Nobody stops learning. Sometimes, people don't stop learning even after they die. So it's understandable you have more to learn"

Lethe would then raise an eyebrow at Kenichi's question. But, it wasn't obvious, so she would nod. Thinking like Ulv didn't come inherent to a lot of people. In fact, it seemed anathema, to a lot of people.

"Ulv asked Queen Tsu about you. Young Cultivator coming round to spar and learn the Way Of Ursa? Damn right she looked up your parents, to know who to contact if you ever got seriously injured. Ulv was rarely irresponsible or ignorant of her own flaws. Merely appearing that way to most because she tried to project an easy, flawless appearance to other people. And with Ulv, it takes less than a second to cause major issues with a person"

Lethe would seem rather irate at the idea of shuffling through Ulv's memories, but it was useful in this situation, so she would deal with the pain. It was something she was good with, after all.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum