Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kingdom Of The Old [Mana] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Kingdom Of The Old [Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Kingdom Of The Old [Mana] Empty Kingdom Of The Old [Mana]

Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:11 pm

[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Kingdom Of The Old [Mana] 6EdIfMt

Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"The sunrise of a new world, something so simplistic I had forsaken centuries ago when I stepped into the hall of gods. How beautiful can such a mundane sight be to a goddess."

Mana was a goddess through and through. As the old world turns to memories in the select few of this new existence, the dawn of the morning sun cast itself upon the rebirthed earth as this divine fragment of the forgotten realm observed its sight.

As this being's pale feet touched the sands of the gold coast, the gem-eyed demoness stared into the seas ahead with a vacant expression across her face as each of her arms folded to take in the view. With the wind gently flowing across her blackened cloak, a void of endless emerald eyes twitched and shared the sight ahead as she walked across atop the calm waters.

"My world, my kingdom; it's dead, but I remain. How befitting."

As those words came to pass from her mouth, a soft smile came across her ghostly face as she continued to take in the rich colors in the heavens above as hues of gold, plum rose, and aqua drenched the morning sky. Memories of her former reality started to flow in as recollections of her family, friendships, enemies, battles, and wars came flaring in like a fine wine putting her in a stupor of nostalgia, contentment, and happiness for how things turned out.

The rich waters of a fine-lived life flowed over her essence as she had no regrets about how things turned out as she had won the game of that reality—outliving all, reaching the pinnacle of power, finding freedom for her people, and stepping into the threshold of gods. This demon fell to the edge of infinity.

But all things come to an end, no?

A new game must replace the old, and the process must start once again for those who have not had the chance to become champions of the gods. Standing alone atop the gates of the maddening divine, she felt herself becoming further beyond the mortals of this realm. Perhaps the Soul King could impede her existence, yet in her memories of her demonic god, such a loathsome existence is its own torment. All things are within your grasp, no threats remain, and there is little to concern with yourself.

"You all are free."

As she spoke, she knew that wasn't a curse for the army of the damned within herself to bear. Indeed, they weren't hers to claim no longer as their use had run its course. Deeper out into the seas, the construct of Mana's right body broken down into a flame drenched in the shade of night and the light of emerald. Out of the tips of its fire did glistening streaks of light akin to shooting stars release themselves, dashing through the skies of the earth to be returned to the soul cycle in a display of divine rebirth and peace. They were removed from their purgatory, leaving only Mana to face herself and the nigh-boundless depth of being a vessel meant to hold this world's instabilities, madness, and chaos within as the near ten million souls of her body were freed.

"That desire to play such a grand role worthy of applause comes at the cost of the curtain closing, as all good acts come to an end and the actors must leave the stage."

And at that moment -- abstraction was reached for the former Demon Queen of the old world.

She questioned if she was even a demon anymore. Not alive, dead, or undead; the essence of her near-boundless power in a world which was not hers brought the woman to a state of incomprehension.

"Staring into the infinite, there is no fear. I yearned for this and must carry out my purpose. I will keep to my word, Mazda. You made the biggest sacrifice; the least I could do is see to it this new stage remains without threat."

It is then that her smile began widening with happiness. Even in these moments, the woman's desire to remain grinning to the end came as those rich memories of life continued to dance around as the feeling of manic glee filled her cosmic vessel.

"Excellent. An extraordinary war, a wonderful life of royalty, and a dance with the gods themselves; it's all that I hoped it to be. What comes now holds no consequence or terror for me. But I will continue smiling as the boundless infinity envelops my essence."

Body growing tired, The Demoness's blackened essence started to evaporate from this world. Yet, death was not awaited her.

"Those days full of surprises, chaos, love, hate, pain, hardship, the unknown, battle; all of those bygone mortal days, every single one is an irreplaceable treasure. I'll carry these into infinity. I truly loved them all as much as my monstrous, chaotic heart could. For that, I can smile as I continue to walk towards this infinite ending and beginning."

As she sought to put this all to rest, all Mana could think of now was the road ahead. For her existence was everywhere and nowhere, for as long as there is chaos and instabilities in this new existence, she would thrive and live and seek to stabilize this new reality, this new game for new players to step to the stage and perhaps have a chance to play to win the top spot as she did. Despite this sentimental nonsense, she knew she was a monster, which was no doubt. And monsters were eventually meant to rest or be slain.

"And with the world of the old in my heart, I wish to slumber in the embrace of this eternal light. Perhaps to never awake again, be reborn to start a new game, or awaken for those who still remember the old world and desire my power or embrace, but I tire. Nevertheless, my power will never cease, so I will allow it to keep this existence from ever falling if another threat dares to tear reality asunder."

Streaks of emerald fire started to scatter and disburse across the realms. From the Soul Society to Hueco Mundo, Hell, the new demon world, all realms, and even the soul cycle itself would feel her influence. It was her duty to act as a container to all the powers, energies, and threats which held the essence of chaos and instabilities and dared to destroy their reality.

With that divine purpose in place, Mana's body started to fade as the glowing white touch of the sun's light vanquished her flames, and she retired to her Chasm Domain to attune herself to her power; falling into a deep slumber as the exhaustion of her former mortal body faded into near infinity.

(Note: Anyone who was close to Mana's heart should have a fragment of her energy to call upon her essence if they wish to summon or communicate with her. For the time being, she has retired to her Chasm Domain which is a realm used to stabilize the whole event that transpired with Mazda resetting the realms and to prevent anything like it from happening in the future since it houses the realms chaos/instabilities. Her energy is also potent in the demon world.)

Kingdom Of The Old [Mana] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum