Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki]

Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:54 pm
Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki] - Page 3 O56jPf1

SHAOLING

"Then those aren't qualified captains. If nobody can replace them, maybe the whole division ought to be replaced."

But Tatsuki was correct about one thing, certainly. Shaoling's life had proven infinitely more fulfilling now that she was away from her position. Was that because the job in itself had meant nothing to her? Nothing that simple. The job had been everything, after all. But it was simply inherited meaning.

"Whether or not I come back is still up in the air. Business is well and good, but you're right. Finding a student has been more motivating than simply chasing goals I was told to follow."

To her, it was just a matter of her student, of how the Gotei itself chose to follow up on this. If she didn't return, and they simply let her go, then clearly it wasn't that much of a concern to them.

JUST A HUMBLE WARRIOR | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki]

Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:35 pm
Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki] - Page 3 Sample-698d0d79cd34ec254406c82c7fe27a01_HEADERSIZEFIX_Colorcorrected-Brown

Tatsuki chuckled softly at that, a gentle sigh escaping her as she leaned back in her seat, tapping the edge of her dish with her chopsticks. "Hmmm. But then again. It's not like they can just shove anyone into a Captain position. Not to excuse their incompetence, but I guess there's also not exactly a ton of candidates that scream 'Captain'. I know plenty of people wh do their job well. But well...none on a personal level that are strong enough to warrant a Captain. Kinda makes me wonder. Maybe I'm giving too much benefit of the doubt." She smirked, closing her eyes and sighing. Staring off to the side. In some small way....she did feel.... like she'd failed her squad a little. Why couildn't she reach the strength of people like Ichigo? In this whole one hundred years... what did she have to show for it? She glanced down at her Zanpaku'to at her waist. Not everyone could be Abalia. And even then, a lot of people hadn't been very ken on how she'd handled it. Hm.

Tatsuki you depressed bitch, stop bumming yourself out.

"A student huh. Well whatever your decision, you're always welcome to stop by, ya know? Even if it's just to visit some old faces. Wouldn't mind getting lunch again sometime, if you can swing it." She noted with a calm smile, crossing her chopsticks over the bowl and sitting up slightly. She was sure that if Shaoling could read her thoughts she'd consider them excuses. Train harder. All that Jazz. Maybe she aughta seek out some help.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:07 pm
Bite Down on Happiness [Shaoling, Tatsuki] - Page 3 O56jPf1

SHAOLING

Her own meal finished, Shaoling crossed her arms in thought. It wasn't simply a matter of competence, but willingness. She certainly remembered plenty of people who, even if qualified, had never wanted the position.

"Captaincy isn't something everyone deserves, even if they work for it."

That was all she had to say on that matter, but it was certainly enough to make clear that she agreed with Tatsuki on the matter. Frankly, she wasn't sure what qualified one to be a genuinely great captain anymore. And really, Shaoling wasn't sure she cared terribly much.

"If I find myself here again, I'll see if you can find me."

JUST A HUMBLE WARRIOR | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum