Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 Empty Re: Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol]

Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:09 pm
Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 HEADER__PRIME_astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__d8e96683d91f56fa79a42c6357541176

Well look at that! Small world after all. Igen couldn't help but smile a little when he got a better look at the person asking him a question. "Good point! I'll have a Katsu ramen please!" He ordered, then pausing when Sol took the moment to seem to scrutinize the pink-haired fellow. HE paused....staring for a moment before chuckling lightly and giving an amused smile. "It's me, Igen. We met today at the First Division offices." He informed him, hardly going to hold it against drunk Sol that he didn't remember him. He glanced at the man's drink and tilted his head.

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself! Any occasion?" He asked, hardly going to just assume that sol regularly drank every night. Then again.... thinking about it a lot of the Sereitei DID seem to have q few pretty often. Igen tried to make it a non-regular thing. But well. He had a lot more work to do in the mornings probably. Depending on the day at least. It was actually kinda nice to not be the drunk one in this situation. He'd kinda been getting pretty piped lately, he'd have to give his body a little chance to recoup a bit.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 Empty Re: Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol]

Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:07 pm

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

"Oh! Well, hey there!" Sol would comment as he turned back to his food taking a moment to enjoy it as Igen spoke. The corner of his eye was turned to the man as he spoke, allowing Sol a moment to gather his thoughts. He had no issue with the male nor hard feelings about their earlier encounter. He'd lift the chopsticks to his mouth taking in some noodles and broth before placing them back within the bowl. "Ah no reason really. Just relaxing, for once. Between work, and other hobbies, sometimes I just like to have a night out."

The man would explain casually living a very bachelor esque life when he didn't have his kids. The whole amicable relationship with his ex's folks was manageable even if a bit awkward at times. "I'll probably be going on another assignment to Earth soon, maybe I'll request some spot with good fishing locations. You ever been fishin'?" He'd inquire in a friendly manner letting out a brief chuckle. He lifts his sake to his lips taking a sip before placing it back on the desk.

"What about you, any special occasion?"

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:22 pm
Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 HEADER__PRIME_astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__d8e96683d91f56fa79a42c6357541176

Igen smiled, certainly pleased that Sol wasn't so drunk that he didn't remember him! A chuckle escaping him as he took another bite of his food, giving Sol some time to explain his situation. Ah, he was gonna be on assignment? Not too surprising to be honest, those Earth Affiliations were the ones USUALLY on that sort of duty, made him a little jealous sometimes! But well, it took all types. Besides, not like he couldn't volunteer for an Earth Post at some point if he really wanted to see what all that was about.

"That so? Well hey congratz! The world of the living is always a fun place. I considered Earth Affiliation a little. One of my friends in Academy wound up going there." He hummed, taking a sip of his drink before raising a brow. "Ah, nothing like that, just getting some food. Probably won't even get anything to drink. I been going a little too hard if you know what I mean." He pointed out, after all he hadn't really ordered anything alcoholic, he was just enjoying some ramen.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:23 pm

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

"Self-care is important." The man would remark offering a nod at what they said about taking it easy for a bit. A stark contrast to what Sol was doing currently. The fellow or girl, he still wasn't sure yet, seemed to be decent company for the moment. Sol who had arrived here much earlier was just about finished with his food but was still working on his liquor. None the less, he'd turn to face them resting a hand on his own knee giving them an appraising look.

"Highly recommend it, I'm actually from Africa. Had a weird situation that resulted in my death, it was a whole thing." He waves his hand dismissively having long accepted his death at the hands of Masami. God. He was still kinda angry at that. "Everyone should do at least on patrol on Earth. But unrelated to that, not to be rude, but are you a dude or a gal?"

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Workplace Professionalism [Igen, Sol] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:47 pm

Igen chuckled softly at that. "Sounds like quite the story, woof. Sorry to hear that. But hey, at least that wasn't the end right?" He noted with a lean in his chair, taking another few slurps of his ramen as Sol went on. Yea, that definitely had 'Squad Passion' written on it and he smiled and nodded along at the idea. Huh, he wondered just how universal that was. He had heard from Combat Division that everyone aught to go on at least one forward operation. People from Realm Enforcement talking about how people should have to go on at least one Outter Rukongai Survey. It was kinda interesting, that each and every division learned to respect their own work, but also seemed to sortof ...look down on those that hadn't been in their shoes. Which was always odd to hear the same thing, just from different places. Well, except for R and D, they were VERY clear that not everyone should set foot into a lab. He smiled a little to himself at that thought.

The question, however, DID have him raising a brow. "Nah, it's not rude. I get that all the time. I'm a guy! Got my balls and everything. You wouldn't believe how many people gave me funny looks in the academy, even when we had gender-specific uniforms." He chuckled, not seeming bothered by the question in the slightest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum