Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela]

Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:52 pm
The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Illya-header

Illya Novak | Wandering Sirius

"Lemon peels, eh?"

He reached out to take the box and open it up. Plucking one of the snacks out and swiftly throwing it back into his mouth before handing her back the box, luxuries like that were things he enjoyed in small amounts rather than indulge heavily into. Maybe it was her intention to just give him all of them but he was more interested in just trying them for the experience

"Not bad."

It wasn't what he would've expected but it was something different and Illya did enjoy that as one of the benefits of his lifestyle. To just experience different things he would not get at the steppes.

"Anyway lass, ought to get some sleep if you've been travelling a fair bit. Bad to overexert yourself y'know."

ENDURE IT ALL | END POST

The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThe Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela]

Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:04 pm
The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 SmVr3eS

RAFAELA LEONE | REICHSRITTER

"You can keep them if you'd like, I get sent more from my family pretty often."

Either way, Rafaela simply set the box on the ground for now, occasionally pulling one of the lemon peels out and popping it into her mouth as she looked through all of her files. Despite her diminutive stature and childish features, there was a decided seriousness to her as she looked through her work.

"I will in a little bit. I might not look like it, but I've gone through a lot rougher nights than this one. I've even got a nice comfy bed, so when I actually do fall asleep it'll be more restful than I'm used to."

She offered him a thankful smile, rather appreciative of his reminder. Truth be told, Rafaela was the sort to get too caught up in her work for the night and miss out on sleep, but she'd keep it in mind with the cloak he'd offered her.

LARGER THAN LIFE | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:37 pm
The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Illya-header

Illya Novak | Wandering Sirius

"Well if y'insist, lass."

He said while getting up and heading towards the make-shift shelter he'd thrown together from the available landscape, lashed together into something that'd make do for the night he was going to stay and then off he'd go again. Taking off some of the armour until he was in just the clothes he wore underneath the blonde turned back to look with his good eye at the hard at work blonde.

"If y'like it rough should get about the steppes a bit, hard as nails people out there and plenty to challenge yourself with."

Illya threw back before leaning down and settling into the shelter to lay down and stare at the top of the shelter. Sleep soon and then be up at dawn to continue on the trek across the continent. Still had a few more weeks before he expected to get there after all, couldn't loiter.

ENDURE IT ALL | END POST

The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThe Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:16 am
The Wind On Your Face [Illya, Rafaela] - Page 3 SmVr3eS

RAFAELA LEONE | REICHSRITTER

"Oh, really? I might need to spend some time up there when I'm all finished with this investigation, then. Haven't had a good opportunity to really push myself since the war. Not that I'd want that to happen again just for my sake."

She didn't necessarily think that was something she needed to specify, but Rafaela was a little bitter about how the war had gone. Sure, she'd had a good time, a great time even. But once it'd passed, all that confidence she'd filled her countrymen with seemed to fall by the wayside.

"Plus, I've never spent much time in that kind of flatland. I grew up by the coast, nestled in the mountains. Seeing all that grass sounds neat."

LARGER THAN LIFE | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum