Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Virtue be the Spring [Julian, Ajora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Virtue be the Spring [Julian, Ajora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Virtue be the Spring [Julian, Ajora] - Page 2 Empty Re: Virtue be the Spring [Julian, Ajora]

Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:49 pm
Virtue be the Spring [Julian, Ajora] - Page 2 79YDfDf

JULIAN ST. VENDEMIAIRE | VICE CAPTAIN

Julian certainly didn't think of himself as much of a charmer, and the idea of being remotely fazed by a woman commenting on his looks was almost laughable, really. He hadn't cared for sexual matters until he and Minerva had married, and he certainly didn't begin to think any woman could match her in body or in spirit.

"They'll accept anyone willing to join. Well, and who can make it through the curriculum. But I don't imagine you'll have too much trouble with that part of things."

Hand moving idly to his zanpakuto, Julian's attention shifted to the area around them, even if his eyes stayed squarely on Ajora. He was, after all, quite proficient with reikaku, but even before he'd learned the technique Julian had always had a penchant for maintaining situational awareness.

"Naturally, I'll ensure you arrive safely. And what exactly should I call you?"

WHEN TOMORROW COMES | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Virtue be the Spring [Julian, Ajora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Virtue be the Spring [Julian, Ajora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Virtue be the Spring [Julian, Ajora] - Page 2 Empty Re: Virtue be the Spring [Julian, Ajora]

Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:09 am
Virtue be the Spring [Julian, Ajora] - Page 2 HEADER5_FXhhVhrakAAi6cL

She continued to smile, her head canting a bit to the side as he explained the academy, her brows raising ever so slightly. "You make it sound almost like they're desperate for applicants with that phrasing." Vaguely she wondered how many applicants they even got, how many were turned away? She imagined that some force that was responsible for all spirits might be a little short staffed. Hmmm. Certainly avenues to explore. His comment about her having no trouble DID make her smile just a bit wider.

"I'm very happy to hear that.I honestly was not looking forward to being around here when night fell. IF you'll lead the way. I'd like to get the hell out of here." She noted softly, not that she fully trusted him. But well, if nothing else, it seemed he recognized some value in her. She didn't know what it was. But something about her activities had drawn his attention. She couldn't help but wonder what instigated such pointed interest.

Something to look into for sure.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum