Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So We Saw Some Action [Lukas/Giselle/Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0So We Saw Some Action [Lukas/Giselle/Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

So We Saw Some Action [Lukas/Giselle/Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty Re: So We Saw Some Action [Lukas/Giselle/Solomon]

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:15 pm
So We Saw Some Action [Lukas/Giselle/Solomon]  - Page 2 HEADER_sample-183a079839c6b6d9e5a4565d1130875b

Giselle opened up her phone and eyeballed the stuff Lukas had talked about. And frowned when she saw the bits of footage that WERE captured. She;d have to check to see if any of their own cameras had survived the attack. But well, she'd already garnered some information about things. She just had to follow up. The sudden sound of Lukas talking in her direction caused her tolook over her shoulder before stepping into view, still not going through the doorway.

"Nice to see you up and about Lukas. You too Solo. And yea. I recognize the guy. A little surprised you guys didn't though I guess he hardly looks like his action figures these days." She murmured, shaking her head a little bit. "You guys probably don't know, it was ...pshhhh, probably before your time by a long shot. There was this guy who broke into the soul society a long time ago. They say he wiped the floor with most of the Captains. And then wiped out a bunch of arrancar. He was also a big hero during the Ender war. Ichigo Kurosaki." She noted, pulling up an image on her phone and showing it to the other two. It wasn;t exact of course. The picture was of him back when he was alive. But well. The resemblance would be uncanny.

"He vanished. But well, looks like we know what happened to him now. Dies, became a hollow. And seems pretty cognizant too." She pointed out, putting her phone away before glancing at Solomon. "You remember what he said when we rolled up on him, don't you? He wasn't here for us. His exact words were 'You have something I want'. So I think it's pretty clear, him suddenly leaving means he probably got to whatever it was he had his eyes on." She noted, having long since walked into the room and shut the door behind her as she got into the subject. Not exactly some shit she wanted some random nurse to overhear and then start blabbing to the press about.

"Which, FYI, you both should keep tight-lipped about until we get debriefed. The guy's a legend. Ate Captains for breakfast, kinda legend. No surprise we got our asses beat, he probably wasn't even trying to wipe us out. He just wanted whatever he got his hands on." She noted calmly enough. Despite the gravity of the situation. She was notably without her usual playful tone of voice. But it had to be said. Especially seeing that fire in Solo's eyes. She couldn't let these guys think that a little bit of polishing up would change things. Or go getting insipid ideas of going off alone for revenge. This was a threat that could only be handled with a LOT of effort and coordination, even AFTER they trained up.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So We Saw Some Action [Lukas/Giselle/Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0So We Saw Some Action [Lukas/Giselle/Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

So We Saw Some Action [Lukas/Giselle/Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty Re: So We Saw Some Action [Lukas/Giselle/Solomon]

Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:30 pm
So We Saw Some Action [Lukas/Giselle/Solomon]  - Page 2 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER | STERNRITTER

Solomon tilted his head in curiosity, eyes traveling towards his mobile device to confirm Lukas' explanation. He had been aiming to keep a tab the moment something appeared on the news, but he supposed he lost track during the period of his festering mood. According to Lukas, the rumor was that it was a man familiar to this realm. Solomon was visibly confused until Giselle appeared in full view from the door.

"You, too, Giselle," he remarked with a solemn nod, relieved to see her doing well. Compared to the grisly state he saw her body in during the battle, it was a welcome sight to see her walking on her own two feet. Her presence also offered more insight as Lukas inquired about the origins of the man who caused an uproar in their city. In her words, it was a man who fought well before either of them had been born. His exploits ranging from battles against Shinigami to Arrancar, and becoming a hero in the Ender War. Ichigo Kurosaki... So that was that bastard's name... Glancing at Giselle, he stared at the ground for a moment. To let his thoughts simmer.

The first thought spinning through his mind was disappointment. She was right. He recalled his exact words. He was not there for them. They had something he wished to have, and judging by how he simply disappeared in the aftermath, he seemed to have what he desired. The second thought was one held in curious wonder - ruminating on the possibility of a man accomplishing so much yet falling so low, becoming so merciless, so heartless in his approach as to jeopardize an entire city of people who had no stake in their battle. It sickened him. He was no saint himself, and he hardly fancied himself as some noble hero, but there was no one who would ever question his sense of justice.

"Tch, how could I forget? He seemed so hellbent on having it that he nearly killed us all to get it. Still...How the hell did a hero of this realm fall so low?" It was a question posed towards no one in particular, a vocalized thought voiced aimlessly.

He supposed thinking on it any longer would make him even more furious. Thus, he resigned himself to listening to Giselle until she finished explaining everything. He had no particular intention to go running off and telling everyone he got fucked up by Arrancar Ichigo Kurosaki, certainly knew he was nowhere near closing the gap in taking that bastard down. To face a threat of that nature would require a significant training to even entertain the idea, let alone succeed in accomplishing the task. A soft sigh fell from his lips, the fire in his eyes burning brighter still. Whatever it took, no matter the length of time, he was prepared to go through anything to avoid this again.

"My lips are sealed. I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to go telling everyone I got my ass handed to me by a former war hero," Solomon commented, a sardonic tint to his voice. Dark humor? Maybe. Turning towards Giselle, Solomon would vocalize the positives. The fact that they still lived, that their city wasn't burned to ashes. Her act of bravery. He felt that ought to be acknowledged here before it slipped his mind.

"If nothing else, it is a reminder that we all could use our time to train and grow stronger, that we might be better prepared. We did our best, but I'm certain we can do more. I want to be better. I love this city. I like you guys. Above all, I'm grateful I can say any of this right now. I have you to thank for that, Giselle."

Solomon coyly left out the fact that he stood before Ichigo prepared to take the bastard out on his own, nearly invalidating Giselle's sacrifice. He wondered... how much of the battle did they record?

Grow Stronger, together | End Post

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:37 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHT
hospital

"Kurosaki?" he mumbled in response, drumming fingers on his leg. "Doesn't ring a bell." the words slipped out as his eyes squinted in thought, swirling back to the history lessons his father had given him.

"My old man-" he shook his head before continuing, a long sigh slipping from between pursed lips. "Well, if it wasn't about 'The Heritage of the Quincy', it wasn't important. But I believe yah. Whatever the hell that was coulda killed all of us." half referencing the final blast the arrancar had administered before dissapearing, half the man itself.

He seemed to focus more now, turning to Giselle more directly. "I'll keep quiet for now." The questions he had burned silently, hidden in a glimmer of his eye between a thought and an idea. Lukas turned to the bedridden Solomon, patting the edge of his hospital bed, like reassuring a dog.

"So how long you stuck like this?" he questioned, becoming incredibly aware of how uncomfortable the hospital gown he wore was in the moment. "Cause I don't know about you two, but I'm not lookin' for a pity party. Me?" he gestured towards himself, a thumbs up.

"I'm not gonna sleep till we kill that fucker."

231 words | | big words for a small man

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:17 pm
So We Saw Some Action [Lukas/Giselle/Solomon]  - Page 2 HEADER_sample-183a079839c6b6d9e5a4565d1130875b

Giselle clicked her tongue a little as she saw the look on Solo's face. And particularly hearing what he had to say. Well, that was to be expected.

"I'll let you in on a little secret Solo. You get to be a war hero for killing the most people. It's not much of a fall from War hero to just killer. It's just a matter of who you go killing. The Kurosaki from a hundred years ago would have went for us with just as much killing intent if we happened to be on the other side. Plus you know. Hollowfication and all that. Truth be told, Its a wonder he wasn't more vicious and aggressive. Guess we got lucky that his inner hollow made him a little bitch rather than a psychopath." She noted passively.

She wasn't too surprised that Lukas didn't hear about that. Kurosaki was kinda .....famous in very specific circles. And Lukas didnt strike her as the type raised in one of those. All the same, she could more than read the vibe of the room. They were both out for blood. And well....this was about that time for her to use that seniority of hers.

"Kurosaki isn't someone you just 'Hunt down and Kill'. You ARE right, in that we have to be prepared for him showing up again. But I think we should also face a bit of cold hard facts. Everyone has flat out levels of potential to them. Lukas, Mr. Prodigy Boy. I'm sure you know this more than most. Some people are just built different. And that Kurosaki is built Cracked. I want each and every one of you to get any movie drama ideas of one on one or two on one-ing this freakshow right now. It may not sound cool. But the only way we take down a guy like that is being dirty and smart. Rolling in for the kill after he fights someone just as much a freak. Ganging him. Poisoning him. Wearing him down like a bear. In any straight up fight, he either kills all of us, or most of us before he goes down, IF he goes down." She pointed out to the pair of them.

"For the time being, you need to focus on one thing: and thats keeping the City of Lights Safe. With all the destruction, there's probably gonna be a lot of hollows sneaking around the city for scraps, or just trying to overrun the place. Especially with all that taste energy Kurosaki left all over the place. Once you guys are back in fighting shape, you're gonna be needed. All the usual threats we normally face are gonna notice we aren't as vigilant as before. Repairing is going to take a lot of our resources. We might lose some of our footing in some areas. And that means when we get back to full strength, taking those areas back is gonna be a bigger pain in the ass. We have a duty to the World of the Living. Don't forget that." She pointed out to the both of them.

IT was harsh. But it was something that needed to be said. It was all well and heroic to swear vengeance on the fuckboy. And that day WOULD come eventually. But they had other tasks to work on in the meantime. Sadly, the world didn't stop because someone kicked in their shit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum