Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
KKDestiny
KKDestiny
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keiko Kiroshima (wip) Left_bar_bleue0/0Keiko Kiroshima (wip) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Keiko Kiroshima (wip) Empty Keiko Kiroshima (wip)

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:00 pm
S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Keiko (first) Kiroshima (last)
Appearance:

Keiko stands at 5'5" and weights 147. She's fairly lithe and fragile looking. Her skin is a bit pale, but in bright contrast, her long hair is pure, raven black. Slightly long bangs perfectly frame around her face and eyes, which are a light grey with a tint of blue. She wears her hair down, along with the traditional shinigami attire. The only thing that stands out about her outfit is the fact that she wears a light blue sash instead of a black one, and it has a simplified rose petal pattern embroidered in purple on the ends.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality:

Keiko is a quiet individual, and not very sociable. She doesn't hang out with other people unless she's playing with them. Games she plays with other people often include Shogi, Go, Koi Koi and Chinese Checkers. This also happens to be the easiest way to get to talk with her, thoough she has the tendency to give short, blunt answers that have a tendecy to utilize logic more than anything. This is because she likes to think more logically than emotionally. She believes that by living one's life using logic, life becomes easier and less complicated than what other people tend to make things.

When she's not playing games she's usually off somewhere reading. The topics she reads on spans every which way to include almost any topic one could imagine. If she's found, she will usually just move to a new place and continue reading. At night, just before she goes to bed, she goes off to train in places where she believes she won't be disturbed.

Despite almost never really being at her team's compound, she takes work seriously, and instantly reacts to a summons and determines to finish the assignment as soon as possible. Also, she's very protective over life in general. She tries to save each life in danger, and she dislikes getting into fights and killing anything that isn't a hollow.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background:

Keiko was born between a Japanese man and an American woman. They owned a flower shop. They loved her dearly and would often bring her to work with them so they could spend as much time with her as possible. keiko grew up a relatively normal girl and did well in school, where she picked up the skills to draw and write poetry. Her hobby at the time was reading about the history of Japan. She was concidered the school's expert of such things- knowing almost as much as the teachers.

But her mother was very sick, and she collapsed when Keiko was 16. Over the course of the year, she could do nothing but watch as her mother got worse. Finally, she died in late december. Keiko began to help her father in the shop, but she relationship between them never was the same, and he took up drinking once the sun sets.

On the anniversery of her mother's death, her father passed away as well, the cause being a broken heart.

Her closest living relative was her aunt who lived in town, so she went to live with her. When she did, her aunt bought the flower shop and employed Keiko to help. Keiko was glad to be able to keep the shop up. This kept some normalcy in her life. Then she found out that her aunt also owned a Dojo. She soon convinced her aunt to teach her kendo.

One day she was walking home from school when she some one of her friends being bullied. She stepped in to help using a wooden sword that she kept on her. She fought pretty well, but he shoved her into the street-where she got ran over. She was taken to the hospital but died over night.

When she arrived in soul society, she was sorted into District 71, and adopted into a small makeshift family. for reasons unknown to her and those around her, she remained distant with them, although she was grateful that they accepted her and she made sure to help them when she could and portected them from the meager dangers of living in such a place. She noticed though that while everyone else seemed to not need food, she often felt the pain of it and became weak from it sometimes. She began to work around town to gain what little money she could so that she could get some bread.

One day she was going out to buy her bread as usual when she found one of her 'siblings' being bullied by one of the older kids. She grabbed a broom and fought him off, but soon after, she had to sit down to recover from light headedness. Once she was recovered, she instructed her sibling to get back home and went to buy some bread. But someone handed the vender some money and asked that he give her some candy as well. She turned to see the man that was so kind, but he wasn't there.

Later that night, as she was helping an old lady, she over heard someone talking about shinigami. Soon after, she began asking people for information about shinigami, and became interested in joining them. When she felt ready, she went on to take the entrance exam to get into the academy.

During her time in the academy, Keiko was most known by the teachers for being able to easily pick up the swordskills that she was taught, though she was average in all of the other classes.

She often spent time meditating and reading. This often took several hours and kept her even further from opportunities of socialization, so not many people knew much about her during the entire 6 years.

The night before graduation she suddenly awoke, and checking the time, found that it was midnight. Puzzled, she sat there for several minutes, trying to figure out why she woke up. But she felt perfectly fine, not like she had had a nightmare or anything. Not finding anything wrong, she went back to sleep.
graduation day went off without a hitch, and even she wore her zanpakuto with pride. She slept peacefully that night, that is, until midnight. Only this time she was woken up by a child's voice saying "Congradulations."

After a year of meditating to communicate with her sword, she woke up in a field of flowers one morning. She sat up and looked around. "Good morning."

She looked down to see a young girl. "Good Morning" she greeted her in turn, "You are my zanpakuto?"

"What were you expecting?"

She paused to think about it a little bit. "I wasn't really expecting anything in particular. That is foolish."

"Good. Do you know my name?"

"No. Not yet. Have you already told me?"

"Countless times."

"I'm sorry."

The little girl sighed. "It's ok, but as punishment I won't tell you until you get into a fight again."

"But!" ...and she found herself in her bed. She looked around for a bit but soon confirmed that this was not the field of flowers that she was just in. she sighed and went back to sleep.

For another month she lived her life normally, except that her zanpakuto refused to speak with her further. She became convinced that since her zanpakuto was a child, it was throwing a tantrum over her not remembering her name. After she came to this conclusion, she felt irritation from her, but that was it. Even so, she was slightly irritated the whole month.

Finally, one of the few friends that she had made asked her to train with them she agreed readily, because she really wanted to know her zanpakuto's name. However, her zanpakuto didn't tell her, and her reason was because she wasn't in an actualy fight. later that week, one of the 11th squad came up to her,

"Hey Keiko, you creeper. you know it's really annoying to see you sulk all the time. I bet it's because you're no good."

Keiko was really irritated, but the taunt itself really irked her.

"He's annoying." she heard the child say. "Take him in a fight."

Even though he irritated her, Keiko hesitated because she really didn't like to fight.

"Come on. He doesn't even hold a seat...and I'll tell you my name if you do."

So, with a sigh, keiko drew her sword and jumped off of the roof she was on and in front of the shinigami. This is all that she needed, she knew it too, because all 11th squad members like to fight.

"Ah, so you want to fight?'

Keiko rushed in before he could completely prepare for the battle.
"Listen Keiko, my name is..."
"Your white roses always bloom red, Chi no Rakka!"

Keiko won the fight, but did not do so uninjured, both because of the skill of her opponent and because of her inexperience with her shikai. Since then, she's been living life exactly the same as she did before, except that she often sneaks off at night to train.

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Chi no Rakka (falling petals of blood)

Appearance: Chi no Rakka has the bodily appearance of a small child. Her eyes are a dark grey, and her hair is a soft lilac. her skin is pale and almost matches the top half of her kimono, the bottom half fading into black. Her obi is white with one end being black and the other end being red. This obi is not properly tied but simply double knotted behind her back. She carries a basket of premature white roses and keeps a fully bloomed red one tucked into her hair. She wears no shoes.

Inner World: The inner world resembles a meadow but the flowers are seporated into large squares with grass pathways between them in a grid like pattern. There is a singular cherry tree near the middle.

Sealed Zanpakutô: Chi no Rakka, when sealed is basically a wakizashi, 50 centimeters(20 inches) in length. Her sheathe is black with a row of small white dots along both sides. The handguard is silver with a red drop shaped jewel imbedded into it. The braid on the handle is a light lilac in color.

PhatomTech: n/a

Release: Your white roses always bloom red, Chi no Rakka!

Shikai Description:

Chi no Rakka has morphed into a long white peice of fabric which wraps around keiko's back and shoulders in such a way that eight kunai dangle from each shoulder. These kunai are also pure white.

Shikai Abilities:

The kunai are able to be detached from the fabric and thrown. If these kunai come in contact with blood from any source, they explode. The explosion has a radius of 3 feet and causes moderate but not immediately fatal damage.

Bankai Description: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

Bankai Abilities: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample: (Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills

• Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidou: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Last edited by KKDestiny on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keiko Kiroshima (wip) Left_bar_bleue0/0Keiko Kiroshima (wip) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Keiko Kiroshima (wip) Empty Re: Keiko Kiroshima (wip)

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:47 pm
Moved to WIP until completion.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keiko Kiroshima (wip) Left_bar_bleue60/100Keiko Kiroshima (wip) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:11 am
inactive WIP
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:21 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum