Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna]

Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:04 am
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Header-Inanna2

INANNA KISHAR | TWINKLE VANILLA?

She paused when Alex brought up her change, maybe she'd have been more aware of the shift but her body felt completely natural to her no matter what shape it took. She was comfortable in her own skin after all, right? Looking over herself as she thought about it she gave a dumb grin.

"Uh. It's kinda a long story, I kinda lost my magical girl powers for a while and I felt kind of lost. Mum taught me a bit about being a danava and I learned about myself and I decided that a magical girl was the best expression of freedom I know! That's how I change now, this is... I dunno. When I first figured out the transformation I think it just grew me up a little bit."

Inanna reached up to twist one of her strands of her around her finger. Maybe her little body couldn't handle the shift so it made her bigger or maybe it just made her look more appropriate for her age. If she thought about it she was a bit smaller than she should be at this age.

It didn't change the way she acted though and she eagerly jumped closer to Alex and looked up at her with a big delighted smile, the one that was overflowing with pride at being able to do something to make Alex smile so brightly.

"But I'm glad you love the pancakes!"

Wings of Love | END POST

Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTBest Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADBest Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna]

Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:20 am
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 0oKorrM

ALEX VAUGRENARD | SPARKLE CAYENNE

"Mm!"

Alex thought about what Inanna had said as she worked on eating her pancake, the whole thing taking up a good deal of space in her mouth. She chewed for a while, then finally gulped it down, grinning back and pulling Inanna into a big, warm hug.

"Well, I think you look great! You look so pretty, I'm even a little jealous! I love how your hair looks too, it's super cute!"

She held her best friend a little closer as she spoke, honestly just gushing about her now. After all, it was true!

"Mhm, I did love the pancakes, but that makes sense if you made 'em with love!"

END POST | I BELIEVE IN YOU
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:35 am

She squeaked at the sudden hug but bounced excitedly on the balls of her feet. She was a bit shy about her more mature look, she was so used to being small and a kid. She felt so free like that, you know? She felt like a kid was a lot more free than being older but maybe she ought to grow up one day. She couldn't be a kid forever, right? Kids were meant to grow up and if she lived as a kid forever then she would eat into her mum's freedom.

"You mean it, well um.. I'm still kinda small you know. I'm not as big as you are."

In anywhere actually, more places than one.

"Well you know, uh. If you want I can stay like this..."

She ventured like she was a little unsure, it's not like she minded but it did make her heart beat a little faster as she waited with anticipation to hear Alex's thoughts on if she preferred her smaller or bigger. Maybe she did hope that Alex said that she liked her like this more, having her bestie support her maturity went a long way for her.

Wings of Love | END POST

Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTBest Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADBest Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:42 am

"Well, that's true, but you've still got plenty of time to grow, right? And besides, even if you don't grow at all anymore, I think you'd still look perfect!"

It took a little bit of thought for Alex really consider what Inanna had asked of her here. Did she want her friend to stay just like this? She had to admit, she looked super cute, and it seemed like she liked looking bigger. That was pretty much all she needed to know, right? With an energetic nod, she held Inanna even tighter, and she spoke with confidence as she answered.

"I want you to look however makes you happy, Nanna. But I do think you look great like that, so if I were you, I don't think I'd go back. You look cooler, smarter, more mature!"

She giggled just a bit as she said that, a little embarrassed about it for some reason. it was true, though.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:49 am

"Alright then. I'll stay like this!"

Inanna said with a grin, she'd need to get new clothes though. The danava squeezed away from Alex to look over her nightie and frown, it had gone from her knee to her thighs but there was something more important that she was forgetting while she was absorbed in Alex's fascination to her current look.

"Oh crap! I haven't tried your pancakes yet, I got distracted. Lemme see them!"

She insisted while wanting to fawn over the wonderful work that came out of Alex's heart for her. The red eyes looking to take in every bit of detail and her tongue salivating at the thought of what it would taste like.

Wings of Love | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:02 am

"Oh, that's right!"

Alex had done her pancakes as best she could, and she held out the plate to show to Inanna with obvious pride. While they'd turned out a little overdone, the heart-shaped pancakes had still turned out more or less fine, definitely not outright burned or anything like that.

"I hope they're good! I really put in all my love, and that's a whole lot!"

Honestly, she was almost entirely relying on her love, alongside her memories of cooking with mom. But hey, when she had this much love for Nanna to work with, that was all she'd need!

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:10 am

Inanna excitedly scrambled to taste the pancakes. At first she took a testing one just to taste it properly, then she ate the rest of it and gulped down the pancake quickly. It was kind of average, is what she'd say if anyone but Alex had made them but these were made with all her effort and heart. No other pancakes could compare to the ones that she'd just been given.

"They're the most delicious pancakes I've ever had!"

She squealed in delight while jumping up and down on her toes with glee. Too much energy to be contained in her bigger body and it just bled out as a display.

"Hey, we can eat our pancakes and chat while we watch TV. Let's gooo!"

Dishes could be cleaned later, right now she wanted to be able to sit and relax with her best friend. They had a lot to talk about, right? Inanna also had her diary that was seeing a lot more action now that Alex was back, she was back to putting in entries all the time but she wanted to share some of those earlier stories of when she first arrived here.

Wings of Love | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:23 am

Inanna's joy was infectious, and it didn't take much for Alex's grin to grow even wider at the sight of her best friend enjoying her cooking so much. She couldn't help it, and simply picked up her friend and carried her right off toward the couch like it was nothing. They could've just both walked, but Alex liked being close to Nanna!

"Whatcha wanna watch? And whatcha wanna chat about??"

Alex was excited about both answers, but she really had all sorts of stuff she wanted to talk about with Inanna. As she plopped right down onto the couch with her best friend, she cuddled on up, already very excited for the rest of the day.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:32 am

"Eeep!"

Inanna blushed at the sound that escaped her, trying really really hard to keep the pancakes from falling away onto the floor while she ended up nursed in Alex's arms like a princess. It didn't help that the syrup did spill and get on her clothes from the action. Then they were on the couch and she was being bombarded with what to do.

"Um... You pick what we watch, I'll pick what we talk about! Uh... Lemme think. What'd you get up to in Vastime while I was gone? I have my diary here with all my things from my time here."

She said pointing at the table and the book that was peacefully resting there, waiting for its owner to pen the next idle thought or experience from the day in there. This one was definitely going in there!

Wings of Love | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:00 pm

"Well, I did a lot in school, mom taught me all sorts of stuff like cooking and reading. Mm... I didn't really do too much else really, I went by the river to say hi to the fish every day! And I did a lot of training."

Alex flipped through the channels, skipping over anything that seemed pretty uninteresting. That was a lot of, honestly, but eventually she brightened when she found some tokusatsu on. She didn't really keep track of the plots of these or anything, but she liked to watch people be heroes!

"What about you? I bet it was way more exciting being out here, it's so pretty! Oh, I bet you went swimming a lot, right?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum