Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The "I" in "Die" [Lukas/GiGi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The "I" in "Die" [Lukas/GiGi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The "I" in "Die" [Lukas/GiGi]  - Page 2 Empty Re: The "I" in "Die" [Lukas/GiGi]

Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:10 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHT
ground zero

An eyebrow raised at her response, Lukas shaking his head as he turned away. The dead weren't anything sacred to him, nothing to be cherished. Frankly, he couldn't even understand why she was opposed, although he could see her reasoning that it was... Too much work for no guarantee.

The rain was starting to come down now, louder. The wind kicking up in spurts, Lukas fighting to pull his hair back and out of his face. "Alright, alright, I can take no for an answer." he'd reply, pulling the silver strands into place with a black band, swiped up from his wrist.

"I'm gonna get out of this weather,"[/color] he shouted, a nearby lightning bolt filling the sky with thunder. "Get in contact with some people. If you hear anything going on, let me know, yeah?" A fist raised to bump as he'd move to walk past Giselle, and back into the city.

154 words | | that should be it

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The "I" in "Die" [Lukas/GiGi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The "I" in "Die" [Lukas/GiGi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The "I" in "Die" [Lukas/GiGi]  - Page 2 Empty Re: The "I" in "Die" [Lukas/GiGi]

Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:19 pm
The "I" in "Die" [Lukas/GiGi]  - Page 2 HEADER_sample-183a079839c6b6d9e5a4565d1130875b

She nodded slightly as he seemed to get the picture. She paused....glancing up at the sky for a moment and nodding as the rain started to really come down. "I'll be sure to do that." She murmured with a not, her voice somewhat clipped as she responded. It almost seemed like she was a little miffed at him.

All the same, she'd raise her hand, and reciprocate the fistbump, not turning as he walked past her and vanished out into the city, as Giselle took a moment to .... look around. Damn what a fucked up place. She narrowed her eyes just a little and ...waited until she couldn't feel Luka's s spiritual pressure too close. And then, she promptly made her way over to some of the rubble and promptly lurched over. A recth, before a surge of bloody vomit spilled out and into the bare ground beneath what had once been pavement. She clutched at a bit of stone rubble, keeping herself upright and panting a bit as she finished emptying her bloody stomach, panting for just a moment as her head spun .

She'd done her best to keep it together toward the end of that conversation. But it was getting harder and harder to keep under wraps.
"Fuck...." She croaked out, wincing slightly. This wasn't right, the surgery should have gotten it all out. She should have been clean as a whistle. But it wasn't getting any better.

She paused.... and glanced down at the small fleks of red on her pants.. and was glad for the rain to make it less obvious. Shit... that was gonna stain. She peeled her hat off, letting the rain cool her down a little, just .... a few moments.... to get herself together, before she slipped it back on, and started to walk home.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum