Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zombie, Zombie, Zombie [Giselle, Candice] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Zombie, Zombie, Zombie [Giselle, Candice] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Zombie, Zombie, Zombie [Giselle, Candice] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie, Zombie, Zombie [Giselle, Candice]

Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:35 pm
Zombie, Zombie, Zombie [Giselle, Candice] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-e74050f279e6594fca7875118daffce4

The sudden outburst startled her. She almost wasn't in time to activate her blut as Candice started to yell. She didn't actually know how badly being hit would cause, but the last thing she wanted was for Candice to hit her and she would cough up blood or something. She didn' need Candice getting tramatized like that. But all the same she .... stared at the woman as she yelled. And relief flowed over her like water, and she ...couldn't help but feel silly. Stupid.

She smiled at Candice.... as she stared at her. Her eyes stinging just a little as she teared up, She reached up and ... gently cradled Candice's shoulders. "Sweetie...." She whispered softly, pulling Candice slowly into her arms as she closed her eyes. She ....didn't see any way this worked. She had already taken stock of how fucked up her blood was. It was beyond bad. That was the simple fact of the matter. She couldn't help but see it as objectively as possible.

The thought hadn't even occurred to her to fight it.
But Candice..... she couldn't help but fight. And a soft smile crossed her lips. God she loved that about her. Gently rubbing at the woman's shoulder, tears starting up fresh again as she held the woman close. How fucking stupid she felt... Candice was right.... just because it felt like it was useless, didn't mean that she shouldn't try to get as much time as she could right? And Candice did have a good point. Maybe there WAS some way to make it through this.

"Fuck." She blurted out, shaking her head and pulling Candice close, resting her head against the woman's shoulder. "Fuck Human TV right in it'sd ass. When you said you weren't gonna watch me die I thought you were gonna ditch me." She chuckled, unable to help but just.....start laughing, clinging to Candice. In that moment, as awful as the situation had been. That little brief fear had shocked the hell out of her.

The sadness.
The Fear of Death.
The pain.

The fear of losing Candice.... had suddenly made all of that seem like nothing. And she was suddenly smiling from ear to ear, clinging to the blonde woman as she kept on crying openly. But for a very different reason. "Fucking shit Candice, don't ever scare me like that again." She sniffled.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zombie, Zombie, Zombie [Giselle, Candice] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Zombie, Zombie, Zombie [Giselle, Candice] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Zombie, Zombie, Zombie [Giselle, Candice] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie, Zombie, Zombie [Giselle, Candice]

Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:05 pm

Zombie, Zombie, Zombie [Giselle, Candice] - Page 2 GQiGVxw

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

Like a little bit of blood would bother Candice right now anyway, as she swung with reckless abandon. If it came out then it probably was part of the Hollow-infected stuff anyway, right? And then she saw that reaction from Giselle and the tears stopped or rather turned into happier tears, as she did very much continue to cry. She was emotional, alright, this was really fucking crazy.

"You were talking like you were giving up, Z. I won't stand for any of that nonsense, not ever. So yeah, I'd ditch you if you just wanted to take this and accept that it was okay. It's not okay. It's fucked up! It's really really fucked up!"

She was no longer beating down on things vigorously, but her hands did begin to grab onto whatever parts of Giselle they could as the woman wrapped her arms around Candice's shoulders. It wasn't exactly violent, but it was a little rough but she could hardly help that. She was still crying, Giselle was crying too, and then they were both laughing.

"Shut the fuck up, you scared me too."

Candi managed to get in one last cheeky little ribbing before she pulled herself into another, longer kiss. It was definitely not what they should be doing, it was almost definitely not helping Giselle's condition, but - the way she saw it - they both really needed this right now.

Shocker | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum