Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] Empty Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle]

Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:03 pm
Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] PguNlY3

Liltotto Lamperd

There was a feeling of lingering worry with hearing of Giselle's quick discharge from the hospital. If it were anyone else, Liltotto would be relieved, but Giselle had an unhealthy streak of hiding crap and making herself less of a burden to others; she didn't fully trust that the woman was fully taken care of, but at the same time, it's not like she was like everyone else... But then again, this was hollow poisoning - something that no Quincy should take lightly.

Appearing at the door of her apartment, she'd knock with a sense of haste, as she wasn't able to reach her via phone call. Dropping in unannounced was hardly an extreme step, especially with what's been going on, and she just needed to keep giving herself tasks to complete. That sort of fixation was what kept her going through this, after all.

"Giselle, open up. I'm home."

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] Empty Re: Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle]

Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:20 pm
Sadly, Liltotto would not get any answer from the door she was knocking on. Not just a lack of response, but there wasn't a sound going on inside, and if Liltotto used her Reikaku, she wouldn't even sense anyone inside of the apartment. Giselle wasn't there. But something likely WOULD catch her attention. If she want to go open her phone, she would notice that she had a Text from Giselle on her phone.

[Mom]: Hey Lil, I wound up back in the hospital. It's nothing serious right now, but I just wanted to let you know so you didn't worry. They want me to stay another couple days to keep an eye on me. MY spare key's above the door frame and there's snacks in the fridge if you want em. Don't touch my Icecream.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] Empty Re: Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle]

Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:37 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Her scent was weak, even so Liltotto had searched around for any spare keys, happening upon the one atop the door as she'd hastily unlock the door. There was another scent paired with Giselle's - a slight tinge of spice; Hollow. One of her hands squeezed into a fist as she'd immediately grab her buzzing phone out of her pocket, barely reading the text before putting things back in order and rushing to the hospital.

Things were in fact, very much not fine, she would not believe it.

Her momentum slowed at the check-in desk, she would proceed without hesitation to the room Giselle was placed in, practically skidding to a stop at the doorway, panting and wide-eyed.

"Giselle?" She'd speak her name between pants.

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:19 pm
Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] HEADER_sample-e74050f279e6594fca7875118daffce4

Giselle JOLTED awake at the sudden sound and spiritual pressure of her daughter, sitting up before a sudden wave of nausea and dizziness hit her like a truck. She twitched, grabbing the washbin nearby on the table and clutched it to her. A soft retch sounding before the sound of fliods filling it sounded, coughing a few times before Giselle took a moment, spitting a few times, and cursing to herself. Shit, she hadn't wanted to do this infront of Liltotto. She wiped her mouth, and then set the bin on the table next to her bed, smiling as she waved to Lil. "Hey Lil! Sorry I uh, got a little carried away. Wound up back here for a bit. Jeez, you didn't run all the way here did ya? Come on, take a seat, there's .... a chair somewhere around here..." She murmured, her voice tired, and a bit weaker than usual even though Giselle tried to emulate her usual zest. Looking around, trying to keep Lil's attention away from the blood in the little bin.

She was still partially asleep, but eventually she found the chair and gestured for Liltotto to take a seat.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:06 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

"I can smell the blood from here Giselle."

Her tone was flat and unamused, stepping into the room with her arms firmly at her side, a rising look of upset in her eyes as she'd march to Giselle's bedside, offhandedly refusing the request to sit, instead choosing to stand next to her bed with a stern stare.

"How long are you going to do this shit?" She'd start, gesturing a hand up for a second, "How long are you going to keep hiding shit from me? Especially important stuff like, like whether or not you're okay? I'm not stupid, Giselle! I can literally smell the residual hollow reiatsu on you right now! You should know that, but you're still trying to hide the reality from me!"

Pressing her palms against her face, she'd groan, letting out a deep sigh, "How am I supposed to help, or know what's going on, or keep up with you if you don't tell me things? I'm not five anymore, Giselle, you don't gotta run everything through a filter!"

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:23 pm
Knock Knock, Wellness Check [Liltotto, Giselle] HEADER_sample-e74050f279e6594fca7875118daffce4

Giselle couldn't help but .... stare.

My how she'd grown.
The physical? No, that wasn't growth.

But her demeanor. She remembered times when Liltotto got mad. Tried to speak to her like this. But the way she did it was so different. It was like looking at someone else entirely. Was that weird?

To feel proud?

She smiled softly at that, and slumped back against the back of the bed. She couldn't help but chuckle just a little. "Lil....." She closed her eyes and waved a hand.
"You think this is the first time I've had hollow poisoning?" She murmured, leaning her head back against the back of the bed. "This happens sometimes. It just caught me off guard. I had surgery a few days ago. You know, when they do a little scrub to get all that shit out. You may have a good nose Lil. But you're not a doctor." She murmured tiredly, slowly, she stood up, pausing as she felt her head spin, before she gently reached out, and tapped the center of Liltotto's forehead affectionately.

"You're not smelling Hollow Reiatsu. You smell hollow blood." She explained softly, sitting at the edge of the bed, frowning and ....struggling a bit to tie her hair up into a ponytail. Damn shaky hands, but she didn't relent, in fact, kinda enjoying focusing on the task as she spoke. "When I'm healing myself sometimes I run out of blood, and so I use reishi to replenish it. Even when I'm out cold, I do it automatically." She noted softly, sighing just a bit. "Which produces blood, made from hollows. She murmured quietly, closing her eyes before looking back to Liltotto.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you sooner. But I didn't know. I thought this was just normal hollow reiatsu making me sick. I ....thought I really was gonna be fine." Her smile had long since faded, and she stared down at the floor. Every word was. .....tired. She'd already broken down crying when she'd told Candice about this. She felt.....empty. But that still didn't make it not hurt.

She looked up at Liltotto, her shoulders slumping. "If I was hiding things from you, I wouldn't have told you I was back here. Liltotto........please sit down." She closed her eyes, and folded her hands in her lap. "We need to talk. Okay?" She asked softly.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:13 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Her hands squeezed into fists, an awful feeling in her gut as Giselle spoke. Of course it wasn't the first time she got hollow reiatsu in her, that wasn't what she was worried about - it was how long it took for the reiatsu to dispel that worried her. Usually she was right as rain not too long after incidents like that - the last time she ever gave concern for that was when she was a tiny, mute child in a less developed time, fretting over how much her remaining mother figure stank of the beasts that threatened their kind.

Her frustration would wane with seeing just how frail and sickly Giselle was, barely able to sit up and give her a simple gesture of affection. It honestly scared her in a way she couldn't put into words. Amber eyes hot with annoyance softened into pure concern, wide with feeling as she listened to Giselle go on, the information paving a road to a conclusion that filled her with indescribable dread.

It drew her back to a time where she was just a tiny thing, going about a wartorn field, smelling the strong scent of her mother strewn across a field. Left alone, no one to give her comfort as all she could do was shut down, the one person who acted as a parent for her after hers' had died - gone without so much as a goodbye.

"You're gonna die," She didn't even break her gaze as shock had her, backing up to quietly sit on the chair, her voice barely above a whisper, "That's what you're gonna tell me, aren't you? That you dunno you're gonna pull through this time."

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:02 pm

Ah....ah that hurt.

She really was bad at this. She gently dipped her head a little...without even the benefit of her hat to cover her eyes with the gesture. And ...her expression frayed, a wince as Liltotto just ....said it like that.

"No. I'm..... not gonna die. It's bad. I don't really know how bad. But I don't plan on dying." She glanced over next to the table, and sighed a bit a she eyed the sealed envelope, thankfully without any blood on it, for the time being. She slumped, it was hard to sit up straight for such a long time, and she winced, scooting back into the bed so that she could lean against the head. She stared for a momnt at the ceiling before she closed her eyes. "This happens to humans all the time right? Doctor gives them a set ammount of time. It doesn't look good. that's for sure. But I'm not magic. I can't see the future. Maybe I'll drop dead in a couple days. Maybe I'll have a few months. Maybe ten years from now, I'll be completely fine."

She glanced at Liltotto and gave a soft, gentle smile.

"I got a daughter, Lil. And a woman who loves me somehow. 'Dying' isn't an option. I'm fighting. I'll be sending a letter of resignation to Cyrus' in the morning. Not like I'll be much use in the foreseeable future anyway. I'm gonna try and find experts on this shit. See if there's anything that can help me. I dunno what good it's gonna do." She closed her eyes, and tears began gently running down her cheeks. Taking.....slow, deep breaths.

She was putting on a brave face, this was scary. But she also wasn't lying. Candice had shown her that she couldn't go saying shit like that. She had no plan on 'dying'. On just....'trying to enjoy what time she had left'. She wasn't gonna put Candice OR Liltotto through that. some sad, slow little fade into nothing.

Her hands were shaking.
And she was still crying.
But she still smiled as she looked to her daughter.
"I dunno what's gonna happen. But hey, we're gonna find out together right?"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:39 am

Liltotto Lamperd

She forced her breathing to stay under control, almost choking on her breath as she felt her heart thrum in her chest, a knot in her throat as the only visible sign of the amount of feelings she was experiencing was the wideness of her eyes, focused on Giselle, refusing to well with tears - she couldn't break down here, not in front of her.

Be it the increasing hunger or her own welling emotions, she felt devastated as she listened to Giselle's rundown, her gaze following to the letter at her bedside. She only felt worse - If she had resolved to resign, it was truly a bad situation.

"..'M sorry." She'd breathe in response, "I've been slacking, Giselle. I thought everything would be fine if I just coasted along, did my work, and kept my head down. That I didn't need to improve. Just like before, I guess - I let everything pass me by til something nuked everything."

Her hands were clasped tightly together as she spoke, "Even if I was here, I wouldn't have been any match for that kid. And that's my own fault; I just let my depressive spiral keep me thinkin' that everything ends and I can't do anything about it. But I could have, if I bothered to train myself properly."

She'd lift her head, tears glimmering in her eyes as she was trying to keep a calm face, "..You gotta live, Giselle... At least so I can give you one last chance to not let you down. I'm gonna try to be somebody who can protect home - and my home is the Quincy. I don't want to lose you cuz I had my back turned again... I promise I won't be a depressed lazy piece of shit another day if you just keep living..."

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:19 pm

Giselle knew it was going to be painful for both of them. But she still wasn't....COULDN 'T be prepared for seeing Liltotto like this. Seeing her .... blame herself. As Liltotto spoke, Giselle reached out and took her hand, grasping firmly as she guided the girl down to the bed and pulled her into a hug. "Oh Lil....." She murmured softly, and gently held her close, listening as the girl let out her own ...fears and worries. And when she was finished, Giselle pulled back, and held Liltotto at arm's length. A stern look in her eyes as she bit back more tears. That she would have Liltotto feel this way because of her.

"Lil. This isn't your fault. This isn't anyone's fault. There's no way you could have known. And even if you HAD trained, there's no guarentee you'd have been able to do anything." She pointed out, reaching up and gently grasping the girl's face, wiping away those tears gently, holding onto one of the few things she cared about in this world. She refused to leave them behind. She just couldn't. There was no ifs, there was no buts. She couldn't leave Liltotto like this. Not after so long.

"You.... have never let me down. Every stumble, every mistake..... has made you into the daughter I've been so proud of. Mistakes are what separate people like you and me from Yhwacht. Nobody can escape doing something wrong. That's just now how life works. What's important is that you get them early, and learn from them. This too shall pass. One way or another.." She sniffled softly, gently taking a moment to ...smile and brush a lock of Liltotto's hair back. She was so damn grown up. So .... mature..... so caring.

"I'll take the Liltotto you are now...over some....strong....impersonal version of you anyway. You've focused on being HAPPY. And that's so much more important to me." She whispered, and pulled Liltotto back into the embrace.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum