Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]  Empty The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]

Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:09 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha wasn't entirely happy with the idea that the city she called home had nearly been on the verge of being reduced to nothing if it weren't for the valiant efforts of the her peers in the Vandenreich. To be sure, she certainly held some measure of regret in her heart that she couldn't be there to support them. Of course, according to the words of the other soldiers, there was likely nothing more she could've added than serving as a distraction. Cold and to the point. Just like that. Well, she respected the honesty.

It seemed that whatever waltzed into their city was that strong. She supposed that would be enough of an excuse for training. Work on her abilities, toy around with her reishi, come to a conclusion on the form of that special' ole' skill she wanted to work towards. Letz Still or Vollstandig. Natasha's battle with Ehefera had sort of made her toy with the idea of the former, truth be told.

There was much to think about. If she thought on it any more, she might well find herself falling back into drinking her stress away. Not a solid bet. The better option was to grow from this. A nice jog would probably do her spirits some good. And so, after dressing herself within the appropriate wear, that is exactly what she set out to do. Stretching now and then, she stood on a public trail in the city, ready to dash off and ease her mind.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]  Empty Re: The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]

Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:49 pm
The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]  HEADER___lance_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_y_036_yng__9b8f46e63e21a3195e393e77a10bb3cd

Edelo was exhausted.

He didn't know what he'd expected when he'd come to the City of Lights. Something....different? But well...when he and his Mom arrived, it was just like the village. Just.... bigger. People were scared. Sobbing. Suffering. Running. HE'd wound up in a bomb shelter with thousands of strangers and his Mom looking confused. And when it was all over well..... he just did what came naturally.

He helped.

He'd spent the last couple days volunteering his time. Working with the fire department, the hospital, with centers that were helping people who'd been displaced by the destruction while things were being rebuilt. Helping people who lost belongings or loved ones pick up the pieces in...whatever ways he could. And now, as it started to get late into the Evening, he was slumped back, sitting on a park bench, and staring up at the sky. So much foggier than the ones back home. The city lights made it so hard to see the stars.

Still, wiping his brow, he slowly sat up and let out a steady sigh, rubbing his face and shaking his head just a little. He had some time to kill before he headed back home. Thankfully his Mom had been just as busy. He'd inherited that will to help from her after all. No doubt she'd be just as exhausted when she got home. He smiled a little to himself and slowly peeled himself up off the bench when a sound caught his attention. Footsteps?

He turned just in time to see someone ....jogging. For just a moment he was almost startled, seeing someone just....out in the evening. Jogging of all things. And without even realizing, he sortof...stared a bit at the woman. Part of that was well, that he wasn't used to seeing people just out jogging. And secondly the ....outfit caught him by surprise. He definitely wasn't out in the sticks anymore.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]  Empty Re: The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]

Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:16 pm

The jog was going pretty well, truth be told. Did it do away with all her unease? Well, she'd admit it was a 50/50 split. It did the job, though. She worked up a good sweat during her stride around the city, and from the looks of it - out the corner of her sky-blue eye - she caught a man glimpsing at her from the bench. Of course, it would've been one thing for a simple glimpse. Everyone had the right to glance and look wherever there eyes pleased.

This glimpse felt more like a stare, and that amused the Texan' woman as she paused in her stride, feigning exhaustion. She was well aware of her attraction, and paid no particular heed towards showing off every now and then. Hm... He didn't seem familiar here. Maybe she could get to know him while she toyed with his mind. Lay on' the southern charm. Could be another distraction, certainly. Compared to the natural movement of her hips before, hers was a sway that could only be coined as "teasingly slow" as she made her way towards the bench the young man sat on.

"Howdy there, partner.' Enjoyin' the view? Dun recall seein' you round' here before. Name's Natasha Miller."

Last edited by Iori on Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:40 pm
The Hurricane Express[Edelo, Natasha]  HEADER___lance_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_y_036_yng__9b8f46e63e21a3195e393e77a10bb3cd

He paused, blinking twice before he realized he'd been staring and promptly straightened himself a little. Shit, right.
"Ah. Uhm...." He paused, briefly not sure what to say before she promptly introduced herself. He took a moment before he stood up and offered a light smile. "I'm sorry. It's been.... a crazy couple days. You see a lot of ....well." He cast his gaze off into the distance. The soft, distant sounds of noise.....rebuilding what was destroyed. No...not even that. They were still just sorting and cleaning the rubble. He glanced back to Natasha, and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry. It's been ... an ugly couple days. It was nice to see something lovely again." He offered softly, rubbing his eyes for a moment before holding out his hand .

"My name's Edelo. Edelo Nakir. It's a pleasure to meet you Natasha. Sorry for ...staring."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:02 pm

His reaction was exactly what the mischievous blonde had been aiming for. It was always fun' to make someone flustered, and truthfully, she needed that source of humor right now. Her eyes followed his gaze towards those distant sounds, noting his pause and the direction of his eyes. That gaze told a thousand words. Natasha didn't have to deduce much to understand the content of those ugly days he was referring to. Hell, she was doing her best to distract herself from it right now. To hear that compliment at the end, though? Well, wasn't he a charmin' young gentleman? Flattery would certainly take him far with her. Shaking his hand softly, Natasha would cast a wink in his direction.

"Ho? Well, aren't you a sweetheart~ that is quite the honor. Glad I could brighten up your evenin', Edelo. "

Turning her gaze towards the city in the distance, Natasha sighed softly, moving towards the bench to sit down.

"Yeah... these past few days haven't been too' nice for me either, I reckon'. Took' a bit of time off to find myself' only to come back to the aftermath of some less than savory' action. How about you? Ya new here' or were you caught up in all of that madness, too?"

Last edited by Iori on Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:15 pm

He smiled, pleased that she seemed to enjoy the compliment and gently shaking her hand, taking a seat once she seemed intent to join him. Following her Gáe back to the city itself and sighing softly. He could only imagine a lot of people were taking some time off while all ...this happened. He glanced toward the woman and let out a soft hmm.

"I came here just before it happened. I came here with my Mother. Things were getting too dangerous where we lived before. Too many hollows. Guess even the City of Lights has those problems though." He confided to her, a rueful smile on his lips as he gave a little shrug and leaned back in his seat, giving a gentle sigh. It sounded even more insane saying it out loud. "But well. Even after all this. The City seems so much safer. Back home, Every attack was ....a relentless battle. The carnage would draw in more hollows, until eventually shinigami would show up and cut them down. And for a while we'd be safe, until it happened again. But .....even with all the destruction. No hollows are sneaking around to scavenge." He noted softly, scanning the skies, appreciating the lack of those...terrifying dark openings.

"Still. It's certainly a lot to get used to. You live out in a small village, the city.... it's certainly a little....much. At times." He resisted the urge to glance in her direction. Certainly he kept getting surprised by the things he saw.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:18 am

Ah, so he came here just before the chaos happened? That was a relief. As much as she desired to be on the frontlines to help her peers, she could only imagine the terror the civilians had felt at the possibility that this city was nearly leveled by a monstrous warrior who came in at random and, according to reports, seem to leave just as much at random. What a crazy sequence of events. Natasha would glance at Edelo, listening to him in quiet contemplation. Her eyes gazed towards the stars while her ears registered each word with pleasant curiosity. Always fun to listen to another person speak on their origins a little.

Where he came from, hollow attacks seemed to be a commonplace event. That didn't sound pleasant at all. She couldn't blame him or his mother for choosing to move elsewhere. Compared to that, the City of Lights might as well be heaven-sent. To be fair, Natasha hadn't exactly seen anything outside of the recent event that would make her tell him otherwise. She certainly hoped he was enjoying the city so far. Although, that last bit certainly caught her curiosity. He was a villager? All of this must of been a culture shock to him, then, she concluded.

"A village man, huh? That's pretty cool'. Dun quite think I've ever crossed paths with someone' with roots like that. I'm glad you and your mom've decided to choose the City of Lights, Edelo. Sorry about arrivin' at such a delicate time. I certainly hope there ain't any bad impressions so far. We rarely experience things like this, if at all, really. I can proudly admit it isn't anythin'' I expected when I was away."

A playful smile would mark her expression as she patted his shoulder, gazing at him with bright blue eyes.

"But... hollow attacks and culture shocks aside, how've ya enjoyed everythin' else so far? Outside of me, that is," she concluded with a grin. Ever the tease, Natasha was certainly curious to know more about him, to see how he was getting accustomed to the city, or if he had gotten accustomed at all, really. She could only imagine that this must have been a lot to take in for someone like him.

Last edited by Iori on Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:34 pm

He had to admit, he didn't really know much about her own accent. She sounded....different from the other Americans. Was she from some special part? He listened carefully as she made comment about where he was from and of course the situation in the city of light. It certainly had seemed like soemthing of an unusual occurrence. Even with all of the fear and worry, it was too....fresh. The people of the city were too horrified, stricken, rattled. They didn't have the tired, worn-down acceptance that he was used to. Which was good at least.

"I appreciate that. I was....feeling like that was the case. But hearing from someone that I was right certainly is comforting." He admitted softly, closing his eyes..... before a slight smirk crossed his lips at her little joke. "Hm. Aside from you...." He paused, glancing in her direction and taking a moment, briefly, to flick his gaze up and down, before locking onto her eyes. Mostly just for his own sake. He was responsible with his powers after all, and so he ... made sure his eyes stayed above her shoulders.

"The food has been interesting." He offered lightly.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:02 pm

"Good. It'd suck if an Arrancar none of us expected had left a bad impression and forced such a fine' young man to move elsewhere," she quipped, gazing at him, a degree of amusement visible in her eyes, her finger drawing a small circle on his shoulder. A soft smirk of mischief followed, observing his expressions with playful curiosity. Where were those eyes wandering? She wondered.

Food, huh? That was interesting, actually. As one who prepared most of her meals at home, she hadn't particularly indulged in much of the cuisine here. Definitely indulged in the liquor, but that was an entirely different subject. He didn't strike her as the type to consume alcohol. Of course, appearances could be deceptive. Holding his gaze, Natasha crossed her legs as she leaned backward.

"Food, huh? How so? I'm use to makin' my own cuisine, but I can't really say I've had too much of the grub in the city. How's it taste compared to what ya' ate in the village? Did ya' do a lot of huntin' where you were from? Grow vegetables and stuff like that?"

Natasha was genuinely curious about that. She traveled many places, but she couldn't recall a time where she sought refuge in a village. Obviously, she defaulted to assumptions, but Edelo could certainly clarify or confirm as he so pleased.

Last edited by Iori on Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:54 pm

He blinked. Briefly distracted from her words as he followed the little circular motions of the woman's finger on his shoulder. Both of his brows raising in surprise. Was he being flirted with?

"Uh...." He paused, clearly a little....at a loss for words, having completely missed whatever it was that Natasha had said. That little tracing, and then seeing her fold her legs in the corner of his eye. Then back up to her face.

Oh shit, that was a question. He cleared his throat into his fist for a moment, composing himself before he offered a stern look of apology. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your question. Something about ....vegetables?" He voice wavered slightly and he spoke....softly. Clearly a little embarrassed at getting so easily distracted. His eyes cast off to the side rather than looking at her directly. "In any case. Are you ....out here exercising? I don't think I've seen an outfit like that before. What's it for?" He decided to quickly change the subject.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum