Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] Left_bar_bleue0/0Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] Empty Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus]

Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:20 pm
Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] HEADER_0271-006Ulquiorra Cifer | Mi corazon y el tuyo.

The precautions were to be expected.

Even from a far distance, Ulquiorra had been aware of the destruction. When she had picked up that familiar spiritual pressure, it had not been something subtle. There had been a fight, and a tremendous one at that. Kurosaki's own mixed and meshed with so many others. Quincy for the most part. And Kurosaki's, had been notably further corrupted since she'd last met them. It felt so very akin to that monster that she'd fought a hundred years ago.

And so, she did not bat an eye when she arrived. She had initially considered simply blending in with the humans, but well. That would take a while. And so she had arrived on the mainland, and then promptly took a boat to the City of Lights. Entered through customs. And, predictably, those looks of fear and uncertainty seemed temporary. No doubt assisted by her casual attire. A long ankle-length black skirt and a white button-up blouse, and with her hair done up into a ponytail. An attempt as business casual on her part, but the hole displayed squarely in the nest of her cleavage was enough to still draw the slightest of glances.

Humans, thankfully, were easily comforted with something as simple as an outfit. Her top buttoned up just enough to give the slightest glance at her hollow hole. Her cuffs unbuttoned and her sleeves rolled up to the elbows so as to appear hastily dressed.

'Thank you for your patience Ma'am. Please wait here, it shouldn't be long.'

In another life, she would not have paid him enough attention to even call him trash, but she met his gaze and offered a gentle nod of her head. Sadly...there was no masking the intensity of her eyes.

"I understand. Thank you." Those last two words alone garnered her a brief, soft, appreciative smile. A man doing his job, and appreciating that she wasn't making it harder. She watched him as he left the room, leaving her to wait.

Once he had left the room, she made a slight face. Such words still felt .....strange in her mouth. She could parrot them, but she didn't feel as though she truly meant them just yet. Thankfully, she was here for a serious matter. Here at least, her demeanor would serve her well.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] Empty Re: Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus]

Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:11 pm
Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] Hd0GJlj

CYRUS OF THE AFFECTIONATE FLAME

Unlike the last Arrancar to visit the City of Lights, this one didn't take them completely by surprise. Oh, her presence was certainly unexpected, and Cyrus had very decidedly not been prepared to hear that another Arrancar of significant spiritual presence had arrived. Or, for that matter, that he ought to be using the term "she" at all. He'd read the reports on Ichigo Kurosaki, and by extension, on everything that had occurred over a century ago. There were many names he might have expected to suddenly appear in the city cordially, coming through customs and giving their name, but Ulquiorra Cifer was not one of them. He supposed it was only good that few knew the weight it carried.

"I apologize for the delay, Miss Cifer. You understand our caution around Arrancar, even in the best of times. And given recent events, we must be even more cautious than usual."

His deep baritone carried with it both respect and genuine curiosity, uncertain of why someone like this would suddenly be here, much less in such a form or so politely. But Cyrus was not nearly such a fool that he would think to treat this differently from any other visitor, apart, perhaps, from the reality that she was someone he ought to give precedence to. She, after all, almost certainly had knowledge on their recent adversary that the Vandenreich simply did not.

END POST | HOW FAR AWAY, THE IDEAL WORLD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] Left_bar_bleue0/0Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:47 pm
Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] HEADER_0271-006

Ulquiorra was looking in his direction before he even entered the door. As Cyrus entered the room, he would note that the arrancar was already establishing direct eye contact. Those sharp, striking greens instantly seeming to pierce him for just a brief moment, those eyes narrowing for just a moment.

What is this?

Whatever it was she was sensing, it was bizarre.

But.

This was not why she was here. Whatever...quirks in this man's soul she was picking up, were irrelevant to her purposes, and her eyes softened after just a brief moment, rising up to her feet and offering a respectful nod to the Leader of the City of Lights. At least he may as well be. She did not look into whatever manner of governance this city had over itself. She still was not quite familiar enough with computers to get THAT information. But she had certainly taken to them well enough to know who she was looking at.

"It's no trouble at all." A lie, but one that humans seemed to take better than being blunt. Not even any reaction to being called 'Miss'. "I also understand that you are perhaps uncertain. No doubt you're aware of why I'm here. Or at least in so far as what you've been told." She'd made her intentions very clear. She had wanted to speak to someone in the vandenreich in regard to the attack. The gravity of which, and well...her being an arrancar, no doubt Cyrus would have had a copy of every single statement she'd made about the subject for those whom had spoken to her as to her purpose here. Those eyes focused all the more, peering, but not at Cyris themselves, but at what she sensed about him.

"First and foremost, I would like to address that I do not mean any ill to you or your City. Second, that I am not currently aware of Kurosaki Ichigo nor Orihime Inoue at this time. Ah yes. Kurosaki had not been the only individual that she'd sensed during the conflict. There was no mistaking the spirit of the woman that had changed Ulquiorra's life so radically. The name was spoken without hesitation or uncertainty. Ulquiorra knew exactly whom it was that she had sensed. There was more, of course, but she allowed him time to process her words. As much as she would have liked to lay out exactly what it was she wanted, what she would offer in return, and how she expected the relationship between herself and the vandenreich to be moving forward.

Humans seldom enjoyed being so rushed along. It was impolite, to say the least, and so she gave him an opportunity to interject. To convey his ....cautious respect. He was being fairly brave, for some reason. She could feel the lean slimness of his soul. He was weak. And yet, for some reason, he was meeting with her in person. Insipid, but convenient for her purposes.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Where are They? [Ulquiorra, Cyrus] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:08 am

There was certainly a brief moment where Cyrus could feel all too abundantly the gaze boring into him. It was something that most likely would have shirked away from, but Cyrus had, at this point, dealt with forces well beyond this woman. There was a certain sense of exhaustion, having grown all too used to the looming malice of the now-departed Mazda. Instead, his eyes simply met Ulquiorra's with a profound self-confidence, in spite of the gulf between the two of them.

"Yes, I have a broad understanding of why you would have come here, and I appreciate your being forthcoming. Please, if you would like, I would prefer to continue this conversation in my office. This place makes it feel far too much of an interrogation, and such is not my intention."

He stepped toward the door, gesturing for her to follow. He wouldn't care to discuss things of this gravity in such a place as this, and besides, he would rather like to make this at least somewhat personable.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:38 am

At least he had done his research. She had surmised that the Vandenreich would likely have information on the past surrounding her. Some of it at the very least, Yammy, Grimmjow, and some others had certainly gone out of their way to ruin any inconspicuousness they'd struggled to maintain throughout that operation. All she same, she gave a gentle nod and rose to her feet. Notably shorter than the man himself.

"I understand." She noted softly, making no comment about an interrogation. Truth be told, that more or less had been what she intended, though not with the negative connotations that humans attributed to the term. She was here for information, and he was speaking with her, presumably with the intent to also get information in return. Interrogation felt perfectly suitable. But all the same, she nodded for him to lead her to wherever his office was.

"You have very good manners." She observed with all of the confidence and calm in the world. She'd been trying to be more complimentary as of late.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:34 pm

Her forthright attitude was, in many ways, remarkably welcome in Cyrus' eyes. He was quite used to the countless minutiae of the Vandenreich's people, all their little indosyncrasies and how many of them seemed to have something or another that required dancing around in conversation. That wasn't to say that he minded it, of course. He cared deeply for each and every member of the Vandenreich, and would do whatever was necessary to make them as comfortable as possible.

But all the same, it was somewhat refreshing to speak with someone so blunt.

"Do I? Thank you kindly, Miss Cifer. If I may, your demeanor is quite welcome, compared to many of the politicians and diplomats who typically come to speak with me."

He'd already seen to it that the citizenry was aware of another significant Arrancar presence, and while the streets might have been a bit emptier than typical, there were certainly no alarms or panic at her presence. As he led the way into the administrative headquarters, and then into his office, that immense and empty room which was filled with nothing but his desk, two chairs, and the view of the City of Lights, he offered a cordial smile.

"I would offer tea or some such, but I suspect you would prefer to move right to the more pressing matter at hand."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:27 pm

Ulquiorra was glad, if nothing else, that there was no visceral response. There had been some iffy glances when she'd been addressed at the gates. But it seemed, if nothing else, that things were operating smoothly. The City of Lights did not seem to be a place of xenophobia and fear. How interesting indeed. But she hardly missed the reciprocated compliment cast her way and she glanced briefly at Cyrus in response before her eyes set forward.

"Thank you." Simple, but she didn't want to get caught into a cycle of back and forth compliments either, and before long they had arrived within the Office itself. She didn't bother scanning the room. She could feel most of it. The taste of Quincy reiryoku. Danava. And some other mixes as well. She'd sensed them along the way, but even in this private office, there were still sparse traces. No doubt they had been busy. A brief glance directed toward the desk, and the dent in it, before she glanced back toward Cyrus as he offered her some tea.

"I have no preference either way." Making her way to stand in front of his desk, she made no move to find a seat for herself as she waited, giving him time to prepare tea if he so wished, but otherwise once he took a seat, she would continue with their conversation.

"As I stated previously. My interest lies entirely within Ichigo Kurosaki and Inoue Orihime. I can imagine that given the damage to your city, it would not be within your best interest to go hunting down Kurosaki with your resources compromised as they currently are. Which is why, in exchange for any information you may have on either of them, I am willing to extend an offer of cooperation. I already intend on tracking them down and confronting them about this incident. If you are willing to help me in that endeavor, I would be willing to return and pass on what I've learned to your Organization. Both you and I are both interested in why this Incident occurred, and what exactly they plan on doing next."

It was a fairly simple exchange. Frankly, she didn't expect any information as to how to track down either Kurosaki or Inoue. But ,whatever data and information they HAD gathered on the pair of them would doubtlessly prove useful in the long run. Both of them had felt distinct... but still so very ...off from what she remembered. And neither were the type that would cause such destruction without reason. Even that mindless beast Kurosaki behaved with a set goal in mind. Knowing that goal would at the very least, make things simpler for her.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:47 pm

"You are quite correct, yes. While I would like to offer a promise of vengeance for the people of my city that have suffered at his hands, I cannot in good faith act on such a thing when it would only put more lives at risk."

Taking his seat and studying Ulquiorra with a pleasant expression, he considered her offer. There was little to be lost by offering her this information, he would be the first to admit. Did he much enjoy the idea of handing out the Vandenreich's information freely? Not necessarily, no, but this was someone that he could say was an exceptional circumstance.

"I will certainly offer what information we have, yes. I will be the first to admit that we have remarkably little with regard to Ichigo Kurosaki, at least beyond what is generally publically available. We have, however, compiled everything into a full report."

But Orihime was another matter, and even Cyrus of the Affectionate Flame, for all his kindness and benevolence, grew a bit more sullen as he continued to speak.

"As to the matter of Orihime Inoue, we have a bit more on her. She has spent some time with us as my advisor, but I was not previously aware of her identity. She has kept it hidden until this event."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:34 pm

The notion of Vengeance, or to put it more accurately: thinly veiled fear, certainly was not something she expected to be uttered by Cyrus. But she supposed when one had to cater to masses such as these, this would be the type of circumstance one would be forced into. If nothing else, she was glad that Cyrus had no illusions that such a thing would bring them anything but more suffering. And for that reason she found herself dwelling on it. Vengeance, after all, was a matter of the heart. Insipid, and yet, undeniable in it's sway over humans.

But...onto other subjects. It did not surprise her that Kurosaki held no presence. He was a man driven by feelings and determination. Becoming a hollow may twist a person's nature, but it did not change them. Whatever warped sense of viciousness lie within that boy, she could only imagine that if nothing else: he had focus. He was not the type to simply wander with no intention. But what WAS that intention?

And then there was the Princessa. Orihime Inoue. So she had been hiding herself, not too far from her scope of mannerisms. The woman had, after all, allowed herself to be captured a hundred years before. She could stand to hide her identity, she was surprisingly willful. Perhaps just as much as Kurosaki was. The pieces were falling into place.

"I see. So then the reason for Kurosaki's departure... was for her." She observed. But was that the reason he had arrived in the first place? Had he abandoned his original goal in favor of her? Or had she been connected to that goal and he had known she was there? IT was hard to tell. On one hand, she did not imagine Kurosaki the type of man with the mental capacity to see through some disguise. But any number of factors could have been at play. Had Orihime lured him to the city of lights? Had he simply somehow sensed her? Or was it by mere coincidence that they had run into one another?

"I would very much like to look over whatever eports an records you have regarding either of them. " She noted, pausing to glance back up, and look Cyrus in his eyes. "I imagine that there is some semblance of betrayal, in discovering Inoue's identity. As someone abundantly familiar with that woman, be assured that treachery was likely never her intent. Whatever that woman's goals. It is quite likely that she has grown attached to you and your organization." She remembered it as though it were yesterday. That woman was incapable of seeing suffering without sympathy. Perhaps that would assuage the discomfort in the man's eyes.

All the same, Ulquiorra would gently nod her head, acknowledging him. "I can offer no promises as to the quality of what I might bring back to you. But I intend to make good on my promise regardless. Your cooperation is appreciated." She affirmed, before gently dipping in a shallow curtsy. It might have even been endearing if immediately after she did not go back to her piercing gaze. But it was something.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:08 am

"Naturally. I will have everything compiled for you as soon as I am able, Miss Cifer. Do you currently have accomodations for staying in the city? I imagine you do not wish to stay here overlong, but I cannot promise that this will be ready by the end of the day."

It was the unfortunate reality that this was a tall order, and in the current situation, at such short notice, it was unlikely that Cyrus could simply have full information dossiers ready for her so quickly. He would try, certainly, but he had hardly anticipated a visit from Ulquiorra.

"I appreciate your assurance as to Miss Inoue. Yes, even now I hesitate to cast blame upon her. She is a kind soul, one I have sought out for council many times."

There was little else he might ask, realistically speaking, but Cyrus knew that this was an opportunity he could not simply let pass him by. So he spoke again, confident and kind as ever.

"If I may, Miss Cifer. I would be remiss if I did not ask you whether you would consider joining the Vandenreich. I imagine our aims and yours are not entirely aligned, but at present, I believe that Ichigo Kurosaki is the most significant threat to the security of the realms. It would create a great deal of trust in you, and I know that those here in the City of Lights, as well as abroad, would feel far more encouraged to assist you if they knew you shared in their aims."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum