Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] Empty The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:48 am
The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

Murasaki had been handling all of her changes to the Gotei pretty well, but now it was about time for her to address something else she'd wanted to cover for a while now. She knew there was a lot that could still get done with Shino Academy, and even if she was pretty happy with the state of things, she always knew there was more to be done. So she'd sent a letter to the Kyoraku estate, though not to the retired former Captain Commander. Instead, it was addressed to Kimitsuki Yamamoto, the danava who'd seemingly become something of a retainer to the Kyoraku heir.

It was a polite letter, written out in elegant calligraphy and stamped neatly with the seal of the Captain Commander's office, asking to meet at the Onyx Fountain Inn. It was a nice place, and she didn't want to seem like she was being rude about this. Besides, it was a lot more casual than asking her to come sit in her office for a formal meeting.

For now, she'd just wait, a pot of tea already at the table.

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] Empty Re: The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki]

Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:33 am
The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] L0Imfce

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

During Kimi's time in the Seireitei, and the Soul Society at large, things had been rather quiet. She was, in all technicality, part of Abalia's family; a sister. Of course, this concept had to be explained to Kimitsuki a bit. She understood the basics, but the rest? She was clueless with the more complex components of families. Regardless, the Danava had quite the nice time living with Abalia and her children. Even if most of Kimi's time was spent tending to the children, to Abalia, or to her rather haphazard friend, Hiroi, she still was very happy with her life. However, it seemed that she had caught quite a great deal of attention due to her basically being adopted into Abalia's family. The attention wasn't particularly good or bad, but it certainly was attention, and Kimitsuki was never fond of a great deal of attention. Either way, no matter the reasons, Kimi had also seemed to garner the attention of the leader of the Soul Society herself; Murasaki.

A letter had arrived, one detailing the desire to meet with Kimi and where it would be taking place. It seemed... casual enough. However, it was hard not to feel nervous when you're meeting the person who was, quite literally, the successor of Abalia and had the power of an entire army behind her; along with Murasaki's own power. Either way, Kimitsuki was more than happy to meet Murasaki. There was no real reason for the meeting, at least one printed in calligraphy. However, it was quite obvious this was no pleasant meal or date just because. This caused Kimi to psyche herself out a small bit, but, likely thanks to the more level headed Abalia, found herself ready to meet Murasaki at the appointed time.

Thus, Kimitsuki headed from the estate, insisting on giving Abalia a hug before she left, and strolled off wearing what she figured was casual enough... and not what one would consider her "Normal" attire. Casual meeting or no, it wasn't the greatest idea to show off her entire left leg and a nice bit of cleavage... It was about making a good impression, not wearing what was the most comfortable. Regardless, they were casual enough... even if she did wear the high-heeled boots that were almost certainly one of her favorites.

Kimitsuki arrived right on time, her almost floor length hair, essentially as long as Kimitsuki was tall, made quite obvious thanks to its fiery red hue; which the lights accentuated. However, after spending a few seconds at the door, Kimitsuki eventually located a woman with green-ish hair that looked about what Kimitsuki believed Murasaki to look like; along with the description from Abalia and what little Kimitsuki had seen of her around the Seireitei. The Danava walked over to the table that Murasaki was seated at, gave the woman a respectful bow, and a small smile.

"Hello there. I'm sure you know my name already, but I am Kimitsuki Yamamoto; it's a pleasure to meet you, Murasaki."

Kimitsuki smiled still, but it was a brief smile as Kimitsuki took her seat across from Murasaki, situating herself quietly before clasping her hands in her lap. Afterwards, the Danava's fiery eyes focused on Murasaki's own eyes; the intensity of Kimitsuki's gaze, while not burning, definitely spoke of what Kimi was.

"If I may, what did you desire to discuss? Also, I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, some of the walkways and paths of the Soul Society still confuse me every now and then."

END POST | THE LIBERATED FLAME

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] Empty Re: The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki]

Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:55 am

Murasaki had heard that Miss Yamamoto had some pretty good fashion sense, so when she arrived, naturally she sized up her attire more than anything else. Well, it seemed like people were right when they said that, so that was good. Despite this being a serious meeting, it wasn't so overly formal that Murasaki was going to avoid more casual conversation.

"It's good to meet you too, thanks for comin', and don't even worry about the wait, I like comin' here. I love your shoes, by the way."

Pouring herself and Kimitsuki both tea, she offered a small smile of reassurance before she spoke. Murasaki was all too aware that being asked to a meeting with the Captain Commander didn't exactly instill anyone with much confidence, and that Kimitsuki in particular was fairly close to the previous commander. Murasaki certainly didn't want to give off the same impression as her predecessor.

"I've read up on your time down on Earth before ya came up here with Lady Kyoraku. I was wonderin' if you'd be willing to teach at the Shino Academy. I've heard you're pretty good with a sword, and you've probably got a better handle on Earth than a lotta other people."

Frankly, it was the matter of Earth that Murasaki was more concerned about when it came to teaching. She'd found that a lot of the people in the Gotei weren't necessarily the best about understanding Earth even if they went there somewhat often. Sure, she was good with it, and Elyss knew a lot, but most shinigami seemed pretty distant.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Infernal Element [Murasaki, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:42 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

True enough, meeting a relatively important figure certainly made the stomach butterflies flutter around ceaselessly. However, Murasaki seemed to be trying to make things more casual; even complimenting on Kimi’s shoes. Or, truthfully, saying that she loved them. It was impossible to keep a tiny tinge of scarlet from arising to the Danava’s cheeks from such a compliment; especially given her already nervous state. Soon enough, Kimitsuki was quietly sipping on her tea… which she also quietly warmed with a bit of heat from some subtle fire. Otherwise, for Kimi, it would be a tiny bit too lukewarm.

For the time being, Kimitsuki listened and watched, letting her nerves calm as Murasaki spoke. She was an attractive woman, and her own fashion sense was quite well in place, which made sense given her compliment to Kimi’s own shoes. It seemed, also, she had read up on some records regarding Kimi’s experience on earth; back when she was still part of the Vastimian Military at large. Of course, she was in a minor leadership role at the time… nothing too extreme as far as she was concerned. Then again, she always misjudged the weight of certain things thanks to how she often thinks about matters. However, something that Murasaki asked, and while Kimi was taking a drink, made the Danava splutter.

Luckily for Kimi, taking care of accidentally inhaled liquids was very easy. A quick burst of her liberation flame, which she looked to basically pass a small ball of the fire into her chest, to liberate her lungs of the invading liquid. However, it didn’t stop her eyes from watering a small bit, and it didn’t stop the initial coughing; even if Kimi did have a few minor coughs until finally recovering and quietly wiping her eyes.

Teaching! She had never really thought of the prospect… sure her military experience could be quite helpful with… a lot of things. And she did wander earth for about 1200 years, just about her entire lifespan. And while things had changed greatly, she did know the layout of the world well. Sometimes, that kind of practical knowledge could be worth its weight in gold. She smiled some after finally recovering from her bought of thought, and trying to breathe tea, she finally arched an eyebrow at Murasaki; curiosity and confusion crossing her expression.

“What would I be teaching, Murasaki? I’m not the best with the blade, despite my exploits. I know just enough to keep myself alive, and others. Of course, there is something to having been alive for so long and visiting just about everywhere on the globe… Not to mention, I’m sure I could teach about fire, and some other things. But I do have to wonder what you have in mind.”

The Danava set down her tea and interlaced her fingers together on the table; her fiery gaze capturing that of Murasaki’s. It was odd… but Kimi’s gaze could be considered nothing but intense despite the lack of honest intensity behind it. And the way she considered Murasaki… well, it was inhuman. But then again, she wasn’t human at all. There was a lot of things she could have imagined coming out of this meeting, but a proposal to teach? That was something out of left field. However, there was some merit to it; and Kimi couldn’t help but be intrigued. What could she, a Danava, teach Shinigami things that the teachers could not.

“I would certainly like to hear more about your proposal. Much like you, it becomes more and more interesting as I think about it.”

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:14 pm

Well, Murasaki hadn't really expected her offer to be quite that surprising, though then again, she supposed it was at least a little unusual to be asking a danava to teach at the Academy. Still, she wasn't one to overlook someone's experience or abilities just because they weren't a shinigami, and even if she wasn't going to be joining the Gotei, not everything a shinigami would need to know was exclusive to them.

"Well, maybe you're not some master of the sword or anything like that, but I know you've been through a lot that's happened on Earth. Knowin about the practical side of combat is just as important to teach people as all the special technique stuff. Probably more important, if I'm bein' real honest."

Murasaki didn't mind admitting that much, even as a woman who was likely the best in Soul Society when it came to technique. Just because she'd spent so much time on it, that didn't mean she should expect other people to do the same thing. Fundamentals of combat were something every shinigami ought to know, and when it came to battlefield experience, Murasaki knew Kimitsuki had plenty.

"Practical combat and squad tactics are what I was thinkin', though if you'd wanna teach a more specialized advanced course for people who're good with fire, that'd be A-OK with me, too."

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:57 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Well, it was a surprising offer for Kimitsuki at the least, in the Danava's mind. She had never really imagined being a teacher. However, as the Danava thought about the prospect, and what she could do with said teaching, it became a more and more alluring prospect. She couldn't help but let a small smile slip at the thought of being a teacher. And, because these were relatively mature subjects, and not immature little shits... hopefully, that would make the experience far more interesting. And, indeed, Murasaki had a good point about the practicality. She may not be a master of the blade, in fact she was mostly just good enough to survive on the battlefield; which was where that practicality came in handy. In a match, things were controlled, but in the real world? Nothing was controlled but your own abilities. You have to register, act, and react all in a small space of time in which the outcome was either survive or die... a rough prospect in any sense.

However, the Danava silently contemplated as she let Murasaki mention what she would like Kimitsuki to teach. Practical combat, squad tactics, and also the potential on a fire class... which Kimi definitely definitely DEFINITELY wanted to be able to teach. After all, what better teacher of fire than someone who was a literal personification of the element? After letting Murasaki speak, and enduring a small chunk of silence, the Danava lowered her hands and gave Murasaki a big smile; radiant all on its own.

"I actually would love to teach at Shino'o, Murasaki. And, also, I definitely want to teach a class specifically for fire training for those who are developing those powers and need training for it. No better teacher than one who is essentially fire herself. Regardless, I accept, Murasaki. Practicality is definitely what saved me more on the battlefield than memorization of techniques; especially given my methods of fighting with a blade are much more like a very strange amalgamation of different techniques from the ages."

Kimitsuki smiled and once more picked up her tea, warming it silently once more. She wanted to keep that tea nice and hot, instead of going back down to lukewarm. Eventually, after taking a good few sips of her tea, and letting Murasaki say more if she wished, the Danava turned her gaze towards the woman once again, a small smile adorning her lips.

"I know you've read a lot on me, it seems your files are almost as expansive as Vastime's; but would you rather see some of them first hand instead? I'd rather not disappoint my new boss with expectations I cannot deliver on; and it's always better to see the capabilities of a prospective employee first hand in a world like this. What do you think?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:39 pm

"Great! I'm glad to hear that. We've got people who've seen combat before, of course, but I think it'd be good to have someone who isn't a shinigami there to teach that, too. Can't always rely on the zankensoki, even if it'd be nice to, so good universal fundamentals are somethin' I want every shinigami to understand."

What Kimitsuki put forward next did actually catch Murasaki a bit off guard, though, not that she was necessarily opposed to it. She thought about the question briefly, a small, almost girlish grin dancing across her lips as she considered it.

"Ya askin to demonstrate, or are ya askin for a little friendly throwdown? I'm alright with either one."

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:03 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Kimitsuki was glad that Murasaki was quite happy with her agreeing to teach. However, what Murasaki said next surprised Kimi the tiniest bit. She had mostly intended to just show Murasaki with a visual representation of her abilities. Then again, Kimitsuki supposed it was a bit better to show her boss her skills first hand; even if her boss was the current head captain and likely had a great deal of skills greater than Kimitsuki herself. It probably took a few moments of thought before Kimitsuki grinned sheepishly, still a little surprised by Murasaki's question.

"I actually wasn't intending to spar as a way to show you what I can do... But I suppose it wouldn't be a horrible way to show you, huh? Better first hand than second hand, right? So, I guess I am saying that a friendly spar would be a good way to show off what I can do. But, where would we go? I don't want to uh... incinerate everything. Especially if you wanted me to cut loose."

Kimitsuki soon gave Murasaki another warm smile before she quietly adjusted her shirt while waiting for the woman to reply to her statement; and where they would go. After all, Kimitsuki didn't know all of the Soul Society, and the last time she cut loose in a "spar", aka the time she tried her best to burn Alex to a crisp without actually burning him to a crisp. Regardless, Kimitsuki was very excited about the prospect of teaching in an odd way; especially considering what she could teach and do. And, depending on how this went, she may try to train with Murasaki more so she could become a better guard to Abalia; and a better warrior overall.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:00 am

Honestly, Murasaki had just sort of expected that Kimitsuki meant a fight, and she hadn't particularly minded that, either. Goodness knew she was plenty familiar with how stifled someone could feel spending all their time up here in Soul Society. Sure, not everyone quite needed to blow off steam, but Murasaki was a sword, and she imagined that just like she had that innate need to fight, a Danava like Kimitsuki would feel something similar.

"We have a few places in the Seireitei made for the stronger folks to train n' all that. Some're meant for captains to fight, but they don't really train together too much, I've noticed, so ya kinda don't see 'em get used too much. They'll work fine for us, though."

Gosh, when was the last time one of those even had been used? Probably at least a year or two ago now. Finishing up her cup of tea and setting it down, Murasaki stood from her seat and stretched out, a grin on her face at the prospect of a decent clash.

"Let's get outta here, then. My mom's stayin' at this inn, so we don't need to wait up and pay the bill or anything, she'll cover it. How fast're you, by the way?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:56 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

It was true... Kimitsuki too did feel that innate desire to fight, but it was one she had suppressed quite well over the years. She supposed, in the moment, she confused even herself with the meaning of desiring to show off her expertise. Regardless, she accepted this method without complaint. After all, what better way to judge a prospective employee in this world than to have a friendly little tussle?

Kimitsuki was also quite glad to hear they had areas for higher tiered members of the Gotei to spar. However, Kimitsuki couldn't help but silently wonder how heat proof they were. She had kinda scorched one of the Vastimian arenas that were meant to withstand greater conflict, but hadn't been entirely able to resist the heat Kimi could produce once she really got going. Regardless, she nodded in agreement, hoping she wouldn't have to owe some money to the Gotei in exchange for a new sparring/training arena. Kimitsuki at least decided to believe in Murasaki's confidence with the training arenas, especially if she was suggesting them; and Murasaki did strike Kimi as a very thorough and meticulous woman.

"Sounds good to me, Murasaki! It's nice to be in places where you can cut loose without worry of harming someone or something on accident. I don't know about you, but it's a very freeing feeling... then again, it makes sense for me after all."

Kimitsuki shrugged gently before she too finished her own tea, which was still steaming thanks to her consistent use of her own fire to keep it at a nice temperature. After a bit, Kimitsuki raised an eyebrow at Murasaki, surprised they needn't pay for their drinks due to Murasaki's mom. Kimitsuki felt a tiny bit uncomfortable about that, being unable to pay for her own drink, but she gave a small nod couple with a smile.

"You'll have to pass along my thanks to your mother for me, then. I would feel terrible if I could not thank her for the drink; and I must thank you as well of course. And as far as speed goes, I know I am certainly not as fast as you are; if the tales I have heard are true. However, I'm not slow if that's what you're asking. I'm sure we can just go for it and see how well I keep up at first."

Kimitsuki gave Murasaki another warm smile before she let the woman lead the way after they exited the establishment; because Kimitsuki made sure she got the door for Murasaki. Not only was it the nice thing to do, but Kimitsuki felt it was right in this moment. Afterwards, Kimitsuki would do her best to keep pace with Murasaki as they moved to wherever they were attempting to venture to, especially since Kimitsuki had no idea where the training arenas were. Most of the time, she had stuck to practicing form and workouts in the quiet, open, areas of Abalia's estate. Overall, Kimitsuki was actually quite excited for what was to come.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum