Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] Empty I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update]

Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:49 pm
I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Liltotto Lamperd
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t22380-liltotto-lamperd-2-3-hazard-rank-d?
» Upgrading:

Giving Lil a bit of a mix between the Quincy sheet and the High Spec Human sheet because of her weirdness:

Power Control: Elite
Reishi Absorption: Advanced
Spiritual Adaptation: Advanced
Spirit Weapon: Beginner

As well as completely removing any mention of demons in her abilities. They're just hollow stuff now.

Old

Spoiler:

New

Spoiler:
» Why: Lil sure hasn't had this part of the skillsheet. Trying to make her power concept more sound and lore-relevant since she's a piece of the soul king, and just decided to go off of that from now on, apart from her deliberately picking back up on quincy training.

» Extra: i fell off. take me to church.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] Left_bar_bleue0/0I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] Empty Re: I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update]

Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:47 pm
[adm]
Spirit Weapon: Beginner

So is Gluttonous Rapier becoming her Spirit Weapon or is this a separate thing?

[/adm]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] Empty Re: I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update]

Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:20 pm
It's a separate ability, it's from the shinigami she absorbed paired with hollow stuff. It's formed from her own energy rather than surrounding reishi, but it pretty much is just an energy sword w/ hollow qualities.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] Left_bar_bleue0/0I forgor [Liltotto Powersheet + Tiny update] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:45 pm
[adm]So what's her spirit weapon then?[/adm]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:53 pm
Just a simple spirit bow for now.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:29 pm
[adm]Word. Note it in the app.

Approved.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum