Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex]

Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:50 am
Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Header3
Antonetta Ovide | Little Sister

"Kittens are the sweetest thing."

She travelled a lot, well that was a little strange for a girl like her to have sounded so well travelled. Why was she looking in alleys? Not that it mattered that much in the grand scheme of things. Antonetta was mostly just using this girl's idle chit-chat as background noise while she thought.

"Why did you travel so much?"

UNASSUMING CAT | END POST

Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTKill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADKill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex]

Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:00 am
Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 4MjqOBf
ALEX VAUGRENARD (SMALL)

"They are! They're super duper cute and sweet. My best best friend Nanna has ears like a kitty and she purrs when she's happy, and it's really cute."

Alex was all too glad to brag about Inanna in that capacity, though the question she'd been asked was one she hadn't actually thought about in a while. Not that she was even remotely the sort to worry about how to answer it, of course, but if she were a more self-reflective sort, she would have probably been surprised at how different the answer was now compared to years ago.

"I was looking for my dad! He didn't know about me, and my mother raised me for a long time. She said my dad was evil and mean, but I think that was probably her. She never even gave me any money to go find him, you know. Just sent me off to go beat up my dad, I don't think a good person would do something like that to their daughter."

She wasn't smart, but Alex also wasn't so stupid as to not have pieced together the general truth of the situation.

END POST | I BELIEVE IN YOU
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:07 am

That made sense, how could a mother do something like that to her own offspring? It was things like that which she could look at people and understand why her mother hated them so much.

"I suppose you're right there, that does sound awful for someone to do."

Now she was here to kill her sister, even if she wanted to be more self-aware and let the reality of the situation sink in that Claudia was just like this vile mother of Alex's, it didn't matter. She could be killed at any minute for disobedience, her sisters would be punished too.

It made her hands clench in spite that Arlette was so selfish, she cast them aside like dirt and now they had to endure the humiliation of being treated like animals.

Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTKill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADKill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Kill A Mouse In Three Easy Steps [Antonetta, Alex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:12 am
ALEX VAUGRENARD (SMALL)

"Mhm, she wasn't a very good mom I don't think. But I have a better mom now, she's way nicer! I wanna be just like her when I grow up, she's cool and pretty and really really good at cooking. Dad says she's really strong, too, but I've never seen her break anything so I dunno how strong."

Alex noticed her new friend tensing up a bit, and turned toward her with a bit of a concerned expression. It was just in her nature to worry about people, of course, and this lady seemed super nice.

"Are you alright? Oh, you're probably worried about finding Mr. Alastair, huh? Well don't worry, we'll find where you're going! Um, does the map you had have any street names? I'm not super good at reading but that's how I found my way a lot when I was traveling."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:30 am

Really strong, hm? How strong was a question, she did not want to cause more trouble than this girl would be worth as a means to hurting Alastair. There was likely someone he valued a lot more who would be a lot better of an option to try and hurt him with. A family member, a lover, a friend that was closer than this girl was to him.

Right now he was the best route to Arlette, were there others? Yes but Alastair was the most obvious one to pick from.

"Y-Yeah, well let me have another look."

Antonetta took the phone from her and glanced at it. She knew exactly where they were right now but feigned ignorance for just a bit longer to try and glean any final information that she could get out of Alex.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:01 am
ALEX VAUGRENARD (SMALL)

"I'm sure you'll find him! He's probably at home, but I'm sure you can wait for him there if he isn't. Nanna goes over there sometimes to talk to him, and she says his best best friend is usually there. I haven't ever met her, but Nanna says she's nice."

Alex waited patiently for Antonetta to look over the map again, quite content to just chatter about the situation in the meanwhile. She hadn't actually met Mr. Alastair proper, but Nanna talked about him a lot, so she'd heard lots of stuff.

"She makes really good sweet tea, so if you do visit you should make sure to ask for some if she's there."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:57 pm

"Alrightie. I'll check it out, okay?"

She tried to play up her own youthful energy there. A pair of enthusiastic kids even though she was probably the younger of the two here looking at the finer details of things. She was used to just being younger than every human she could talk to.

"I'll be really sure to get some sweet tea as well."

So he had a spouse? Well that was a good place to continue though Antonetta wanted to push for further details on this best best friend the girl had already confessed that she hasn't met her, it'd require more work elucidating these details.

"Oh, would you look at that.. I made it work again. I kind of just fiddled around and it sorted itself out. Technology is strange, huh?"

She'd acted like she'd been haphazardly tapping about and pressing random things to hopefully make it work, even shook the damn thing for a couple of times but sure enough when she'd show Alex the nice blue line on the map which would lead her to where she wanted to go it would be like magic to the girl.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:14 am
ALEX VAUGRENARD (SMALL)

"Good! It's really good so I'm sure you'll enjoy it a whole lot!"

As Antonetta showed her the map, now featuring a helpful guiding line, Alex's eyes lit up with both excitment and wonder, and she quickly began leading the way again in tandem with the map's directions. This was so cool! She'd never seen anything like this, could all phones do this? She'd have to ask mom for help learning about this!

"That's good! We can get there in no time now, and then you'll be able to say hi! Oh, how long are you gonna be in town? We should hang out and get milkshakes some time if you'll be here for a while, they're really good! Hopefully you can meet more of the fish, and I can show you some of the nice kitties that hang out around the city!"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:39 am

How dangerous, taking Alex along for this and if she were as pragmatic as her sister then maybe she'd even look at this as an opportunity to have a hostage situation. No, she knew too little about this girlfriend of Alastair's to risk that. She was far too detached to be of value here in her mind if anything it might just be an inconvenience to involve so many parties just to get to Arlette.

Alex. This girlfriend. Alastair. Arlette.

Too many pieces floating around to make it all slide nicely together. At the same time she could not be reckless with this girlfriend, she should figure out more and snoop. Perhaps having her cat scout it out was the smart decision first. Perhaps she could utilise it as a means to gather some intelligence without getting close before making a proper move.

It took her a moment to register that Alex was already planning their next playdate and she felt a bit solemn inside. It had nothing to do with this giant teenager that acted like a kid, it was just a reminder that even if she succeeded in killing her sister then she'd end up detained or killed. Neither of those made her happy to think about but the latter was pragmatically more ideal for her reincarnation process. This was a suicide mission and she was disposable to complete it.

"Sure... We can spend more time together sometime."

Antonetta said while trying to think of an excuse to escape. Now that she had her next course of action which deviated from going straight into a lion's den she needed to get out of this situation in a casual and not suspicious manner. Oh, right.

"Say, ya want to get milkshakes now? Alastair's not going anywhere and I can find him later. Who knows when I'll see you again Alex."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:47 am
ALEX VAUGRENARD (SMALL)

"Oh, okay! That sounds good, come on!"

Alex was certainly not the sort of girl to actually think about her new friend's sudden change in intention, and as far as she was concerned, her fairly basic excuse was all the explanation that could possibly be needed. Her mind was already filled with thoughts of a nice little trip through the city, and on deciding what flavor she wanted.

"What kind of flavor do you want? They have lots of good ones so it can be pretty hard to choose, but I think a lot of their fruit ones are the best! The peach one is extra good, they fly the peaches here from Japan every day on a plane!"

She proudly reiterated that particular bit of information, always glad to share what she thought was an interesting tidbit. Plus, she'd learned it from her mom, so it definitely had to be true, and it was extra interesting.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum