Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] Empty A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen]

Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:35 pm
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] 72e2ee22643dc4240325c10346e5c42f

Liltotto Lamperd

A plastic bag stuffed full of snack wrappers sat at her side as she was practically devouring every package within seconds. Her body burned with pain and exhaustion from her training, having just made up for hours of lacking food with one go of binging high calorie snacks. She licked her lips clean, panting softly as she felt some relief wash over her... Til she finally paid mind to the swarm of sea birds cawing and pecking at her for a share of snacks.

Needless to say, she wasn't in the mood to peacefully shoo away the flying rats. A simple slight exertion of her reiatsu was enough to send the annoying flock dispersing and escaping in a panic, the only evidence of their presence being a mass assortment of three-toed bird feet dotting the sand around her.

A groan, the outreaching of her arms to her sides, and falling back to form a brief disturbance of sand, her eyes shut as she stewed in her feelings... Til a familiar scent made them shoot back open again, her nerves stung with a surge of activity as she immediately sat up to look to the source.

Shinigami.

"What is it?" She'd call out to the spectator.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] Empty Re: A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen]

Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:49 pm
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen had honestly been having a pretty good time! Of all the spectacles to enjoy , an arena like what was going down in the city of lights was a pretty awesome one! Seeing so many people pitting themselves against eachother, and even seeing the various fighting styles of the quincy was something that he quite enjoyed! It all really was just pretty great. Walking down the beach with Ko by his side, it was kinda nice to just kinda...ENJOY the city. But then something had garnered his attention. The force of a spiritual pressure?! Not only that, but a ...strange one. A pressure that felt.....strange compared to anything else he'd ever really experienced before. And so he made his way over with a flash step, stopping just a short distance away and....pausing as he saw a group of seagulls flying away. And a woman on the ground. Though before he could ask how she was, a sharp, curt voice came from the woman herself.

"OH! I'm sorry, I felt your spiritual pressure and I wanted to make sure everything was okay. You're not hurt are you?" He asked, looking around and then turning his attention back to the blonde woman with a hint of worry on his face. Uncertain if some kinda hollow or something had popped up or something.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] Empty Re: A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen]

Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:31 pm
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] 72e2ee22643dc4240325c10346e5c42f

Liltotto Lamperd

Heart beating out of her chest, her expression remained cool and unbothered, brushing over the array of feeling she was experiencing. She reflexively fortified herself mentally, giving the young man an oddly cold expression that didn't match the apparent situation in the slightest, tying the bag stuffed with trash at her side tightly so no waste would escape.

"Nothing happened," She'd reply in a flat tone, as if she was intent on not carelessly giving away unnecessary thoughts or information, "And even if something did, I am fully capable of handling it on my own."

Hoping that was satisfactory for him, she'd carry the bag to the tent she pitched not too far out of view, tossing it in. She'd properly dispose of it later, right now she had more training to do, turning her back to the boy and returning to her previous position, letting out a sigh as she'd reform her bow, a rather basic weapon for now, making imaginary targets out of clouds and far-off waves, knowing the arrows would dissipate long before they'd do any damage, taking remarkable care to ensure she didn't hit anything alive.

...She knew he was still there, "I thought we were done?" Her gaze didn't divert from focus.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:32 pm
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen nodded slowly and put on a sheepish smile, a sigh of relief leaving him as he smiled wide. "Oh, well that's good. I was a little worried when I felt your spiritual pressure." He admitted, rubbing the back of his head and pausing as he watched her make her way off to the tent she'd set up and tilted his head. Observing as she made her way over and began to post up to form..... a quincy bow? His brows raised slightly and he found himself watching in slight fascination as she formed the weapon.

He knew about quincy. They absorbed reishi from the air in order to form their arrows and generate attacks. But still it was....fascinating to watch. It was insane to see her manipulating energy that just wasn't her own. Though when that sharp mutter came out, he jolted just a little and offered a sheepish smile. "Oh, Uh sorry I just got a bit distracted watching. I've never seen a Quincy use their weapon before. Is it alright if I watch? I've never seen it. If you don't mind that is." He added. As he ....WAS picking up on some of her cues. Something was bothering her, possibly...him? But he wasn't quite sure. Still, if she wanted him gone, he could scoot. However, if she wouldn't mind too bad. The chance to see her practicing definitely was something he'd be interested in.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:36 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

That simple request made her turn somewhat to face him, a tired yet unamused look to her expression. There was none of that calm, warm aura she had developed, or her usual lazed peacefulness, rather it was simply the unreadable appearance of a woman pulled back to a time where she hadn't much to be happy about.

"You can watch," A decided tone replied, "It isn't anything remarkable, though. Don't expect me to wow you. Children can do better."

Such a claim seemed to be a gross understatement of her demonstrated skill - though she clearly hadn't the automated reflexes of a practiced archer, she clearly was incredibly learned in the usage of the weapon. Her arrows flew straight and true, no unintended targets were struck, and they dissipated about where they appeared to aim.

But even so, all she could do was mentally point out a slew of mistakes to herself in which she constantly micro-corrected. Her posture was poor and unrefined, her arrow didn't launch with enough force, she was an inch off of the exact point she intended to strike. She had watched hundreds of Quincy far better than her, much harder working, absolutely more skilled be taken down horribly. If she wanted to even measure to half of their might, she needed to perfect her technique.

A sigh of frustration would escape her lips, still focused on her task but appearing increasingly upset. Her old instructor would've given her five thwacks to the head by now with how lousy her shots were.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:53 pm

Igen tilted his head ever so slightly as she permitted him to watch. There clearly was something up, but if nothing else, he wasn't a mind reader, so he couldn't quite pinpoint what the issue was. So he instead focused on watching her, his head canting to the side as he watched her with apt fascination. That sure focus locked onto the woman as he used his Reikaku to eye what she was doing. It certainly was a fascinating process. He could sense the thin film of reishi in the air coalesce at the point where she was forming the arrow and even could feel the ...solidness of it. A sortof...tinge to it that caused his brows to raise. And then, the arrow let fly, and it disappated off in the distance.

Honestly it seemed pretty impressive. However... he did notice that she didn't seem particularly pleased with the results. Adjusting her stance frequently, and seeming to grow frustrated. He canted his head a bit to the side and glanced at his own hands. Thinking about what it was that might throw her off? He couldn't even IMAGINE trying to condense reishi. What was involved? What sort of mental strain was it to perform alongside the formation of the weapons and firing of the arrows? It was nothing like a Kido spell, that was for certain. Not only that but he did wonder. Why the bow shape? Was there something special about the structure which helped? He looked at the bow itself and looked very closely. It seemed to be centered around .... some ...jewelry? A little...ornament. Was that a focus?

He had so many questions as he watched her. Pondering the machanisms involved. Though, as that sigh of frustration escaped her, he gave a sheepish smile, Ko seeming to keep her distance and simply laze about in the sand. "If you don't mind me asking. ....I've always been curious why your weapons take the form of ... a bow. Is it ...just easier for learning purposes?" He asked earnestly.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:58 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

With that question tossed her way, Lil couldn't help but let out a drawn sigh, her shoulders lowering, weapon evaporating, as she damn near stumbled. She was performing Sanrei glove training for hours, and she was right about to give herself a break, only for this kid to come along... But she genuinely was beginning to feel something for being so dismissive of someone who clearly was just a curious kid to her. Even if his scent brought nothing but bad memories for her, she was feeling even more like a fucked up person for being so cold.

"It's... Like," She'd begin a reply slightly motioning her hands to enunciate, trying to be a little more on his level as she'd push through her conflicted emotions, "Quincy.. Gotta like, keep their distance from Hollows. Even if there's a good share of powerful dudes... Not everyone can risk a head on fight with a Hollow. Bows are just the most practical weapon for ranged fighting."

Her hands would drop to her sides, gradually sinking down into a sit on the sand, "..I mean.. I know some who go for guns instead but yknow. I'm kinda... Old fashioned."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:55 pm

Igen paused for a moment and tilted his head as she began to explain the situation. Nodding slowly as he listened to the explanation, considering the notion of what such a limitation would do to one's abilities. He supposed a bow was .... a simple propulsion system. So the basic bow form was like..... training wheels for structure?

"Oh, huh... that makes sense..." He murmured, folding his arms for a moment before turning his attention back to Lil. He smiled a bit at that and chuckled. "Heh, sometimes you kinda just go with your gut! Honestly I always thought that there was a chance my zanpaku'to would be a gun, but I guess it never really wound up happening like that." He admitted sheepishly, shrugging his shoulders before itching his neck. "I appreciate you explaining. I guess it must be kinda weird explaining this to a shinigami." He admitted, rubbing his shoulder before his expression calmed and he smiled to her, an earnest smile before bowing at the waist. Nothing too deep, but a clear sign of respect.

"Thank you. For humoring me, and being so hospitable. I really do hope that the Gotei and the Vandenreich can work together."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:46 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Her gaze shifted to the odd tiger resting in the sand as he went on with what he was imagining his Zanpakuto could've been. She had yet to see one come in the form of a gun, a form that sounded pretty ridiculous for the sword wielding force.. But he seemed on the younger and less experienced side, of course he wouldn't have realistic expectations for the shape of his sword. It gradually became somewhat easier to speak to the young man, mostly in that her mind was picking up on things that downsized his credibility as a threat - it was like coming across a wild hound only to find that it possessed a soft personality, it gave her more of a sense of control in the situation.

But even meek hounds bit.

A look of confusion crossed her face with the amount of gratitude the young man was giving her, going as far as to give a polite bow, and deliver those words that twisted a knife in her gut. Neither anger, nor disgust, or annoyance crossed her face, only a dark look of defeat forming on her features.

"Yknow... It isn't a good idea to place hopes on the impossible," Her voice softly warned, she spoke with no anger, only a sense of deep sorrow, "Shinigami and Quincy have never managed to come to the same level. And they probably never will. People have suffered for believing otherwise. It's like hoping fish'll grow wings and start flying or something.. It just ain't happening in any meaningful way..."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:08 pm

Igen perked up and gave a sheepish smile. "I guess it seems that way. But things change given enough time. You could be right. But until the time passes where this peace fades away, you aren't assured to be." He noted as if it were the simplest thing in the world. A big grin spreading across his face. "The fact that you and I are talking to eachother without weapons drawn is a step. And even if it doesn't last. That doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy things while we can right?" He noted with a calm smile. Then shrugged and rubbed the back of his head.

"But I understand if you aren't really all that optimistic. I guess you do kinda have history on your side." He admitted, looking off to the side and sighing a little as he looked out across the beach. Thinking about how things might come to pass in the future. Still. He wasn't going to give up, and he straightened himself just a little. No need to worry about that till it came to pass right?

"So....issss that why you're out here all by yourself?" He ventured with a tilt of his head. "Have you eaten today?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum