Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida]

Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:37 am
Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Header23

INANNA KISHAR

"I will! You can count on it... except well, I'm not really that strong so I can't protect everyone myself. That's why we have friends though."

She felt a little bashful now, she wasn't really powerful like everyone else. She was just a kid, what would she do against someone like the guy who came and went on his rampage? All she could do would probably be prattle on and try to convince him to stop it. It felt a little shameful but Inanna also didn't want to ruin their mood.

"Uhm. How's Ally? Is he good?"

Time for a bit of deflection now that she felt self-conscious.

SMILES GO FOR MILES | END POST

Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTCookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADCookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida]

Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am
Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 UE9X4Dv
REIDA RAY COPELAND

"Friends're important. They'll getcha through anything."

Reida knew that better than most people, at least as far as she felt. That youthful optimism Nanna had was always something she wanted to protect and maintain, so the last thing she would think to do was disagree with a notion like that. The mention of Alastair certainly did lighten her overall mood, though, and she allowed herself a little smile as she answered.

"He's doin' alright. Busier than I am, and that's sayin' a lot. Barely has time to relax these days, but I do what I can to sit him down to a nice meal when he's got the time."

HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:09 am

INANNA KISHAR

"That makes sense. School's also busy, not for me but for Alex. She's always putting so much effort in but I think it's boring. If Alex wasn't at school then I wouldn't go to school."

She nodded to herself like she was proud of that negligent and poor life decision, school wasn't important to her though. It was the people that she met and spent time with in her life that were important and school was just so boring, same with homework. Whoever invented the idea that you should do school outside of school is a bad guy.

"We should do something to make him feel better and relax. What do you think, Darlin'?"

Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTCookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADCookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:00 am
Cookin' Up Some Trouble [Inanna, Reida] - Page 2 UE9X4Dv
REIDA RAY COPELAND

"School's important. Gotta learn all the important stuff so you can make it in the world on your own, ya know. Well, not that everything ya learn there's gonna come in handy, Lord knows I ain't usin' anything I learned in English class these days."

Of course, some people probably were using all that knowledge, but Reida didn't really care too much about linguistics, and she sure didn't speak formally enough that it mattered. Of course, she was still going to tell the child to actually go to school. Wouldn't be a respectable adult if she said anything otherwise.

"I think that's a mighty good idea. Make him a nice big meal and some good dessert, how's that sound?"

HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:06 am

INANNA KISHAR

"It's all boringgggg."

She whined and stuck out her tongue like she was admonishing schools everywhere. The world would be better if there was no school and kids learned everything they needed instantly, then they could spend more time having fun.

"That's a great idea!!!"

Inanna already jumped and ran over to the kitchen to prepare, a bit of splash from taking her glass of sweet tea with her and spilling it but she was too excited to notice that.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum