Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] Empty Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle]

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:22 pm
Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] EZID0uM

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

Hospitals always carried an air of tiring dread, especially after a battle. For him, that dread had followed even beyond their walls. Kokuto had spent the majority of his time after the initial chaos keeping an eye on everyone involved with the attack, making sure that he had gotten everyone there safely, and that they were all still breathing.

Thankfully, nobody had died in that time -- though one of them had gotten particularly close: Giselle Gewelle.

While he was surprised to see her discharged so early after the event, he quickly turned his attention back to her upon her readmittance. Compared to her, he was lucky to get away with shattered bones, a knockout, and overheating. He spent a decent amount of time checking in on her, as well as everyone else. But, he respected her privacy and time, and would give her space whenever her loved ones came in.

Now, she had been discharged again, though something felt...different about her. Not one to just drop off the face of the Earth after all of this, Kokuto made his way to her home, sort of as one last check-in, as well as wondering what happened with her. So, knocking on the door, he slipped a hand into his pocket. When the door opened, he offered a casual wave.

"Hey, me again. How you holdin' up?"

END POST | DESIRING ACCEPTANCE
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] Empty Re: Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle]

Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:49 pm
Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] PROFILE_a3fa4cb9b11b2fbef423e782c8907cf6

The fuck?

Giselle grunted in irritation as she slowly rolled off of her spot on the floor. Sweating a bit from her workout and groaning as she slowly peeled herself off the fucking floor. Fuuuuuuck. She hated it. She hated it SO much! Everything hurt! She missed when shit didn't hurt at all. God dammit. FUCK! She hissed and slowly got up onto her knees, peeling her phone off the table and frowning. Surprise written across her face. Wait.... there was no text from Lil or Candice.... who the fuck was at her house?

She frowned at the door and sighed, snatching her cane up off the floor and slowly getting to her feet, hobbling her way over to the couch and picking her shirt off it. A pause.... sniffing it. Ew. Sjhe tossed it aside toward the hamper and frowned. "Just a minute!" She called out, sighing as she made her way to her room, rummaging around before finding a clean shirt and slipping it on. A quick spray of deodorant, and then she made her way over to the door.

"This better not be another fuck-..OH! Kokuto. It's you." She blinked in surprise as he waved at her, taking a moment to look over his shoulder, a pause as she half expected to see others with him, before she peeled the door open and nodded indoors. "Come on in. Sorry for the mess, I was in the middle of PT. Can I get you some tea? Coffee? What can I do for ya?" She ventured. Clearly a little....cught off guard by him showing up of all people, but she was still gonna be hospitable. Kinda ....surprised that one of her coworkers decided to visit her.

But well, no doubt Kokuto would be a little shocked. The Cane. That she wasn't puking up blood or sloughing skin anymore. Certainly a lot of differences from when he last saw her.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:05 pm

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

Seeing the door open, he took a half-step back, looking her up and down and spotting the cane. Outside of that, she at least looked marginally better than when he had last seen her. As she invited him in, he quietly stepped inside, taking a brief look around before turning back to look at her. He shook his head, smiling softly, raising a hand casually.

"Nah, ya don't need to do all that for me. I wanted to come 'n check on you. You were in pretty bad shape when I last saw you. You look better now, but judgin' from...that, I don't doubt you could be better."

He took a moment to pause, gesturing toward the cane. In part, he felt guilty about it. If he had gotten there sooner, he might have been able to prevent her from being as injured as she was. He sighed softly, pushing it out of his mind. There was no point in dwelling on it, much less when it was already done and over. He did the best he could -- and, more importantly, they were alive. That much, he was grateful for.

"Sorry I didn't call or anythin' before comin' over. Don't got your contact info, so, I uh...kinda just, dropped by."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:00 pm
Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] HEADER_sample-e74050f279e6594fca7875118daffce4

Heh.

She couldn't help the sly smirk that showed up on her face. Truth be told, Kokuto had always been a bit of a punk in her eyes. Cared too damn muich about the opinions of others. His whole shpiel about proving himself as a productive demon. A hypocritical sentiment to be sure, but that was just how she was. Hell, she even liked his short haired look a lot more than the ...uh... long hair look he was going for these days. But she kept that to herself. Especially seeing that genuine concern on the man's face.

Maybe it was the demon thing. Or maybe he was just a good kid. But .. strangely, Kokuto was among the ...shocking number of vandenreich memebrs who had never seemed all that terrified or wary of her. "Yea. Well, it's a little complicated. I'm better, but uh... well. Paid a bit of a price in order to be still kickin. Your Reikaku will probalby tell ya all you need to know, bud. Powers are all but gone. And my body's all kinds of fucked up from that, and how sick I was." She pointed out with a calm little sigh, sticking her tongue out impishly before lightly twirlling her cane.

"But hey. Don't go thinking I still can't kick some ass. I'll show you right here right now, I aint helpless. But uh..... yea. Tendered my resignation to the Reich." She paused...trailing off and looking out the window, at the sun burning in in bright morning glow. A sheepish smile playing across her face. "I've been an unstoppable undead machine for over a thousand years. This uh.... whole...recovery thing. It's not what I'm used to. And a little too close to the last time I almost died for my comfort." She admitted with a shrug. Not a shred of shame or concealment as she was fairly blunt about it.

"With no powers, I'm not the same gal I was. I'm not the Zombie. I'm just Giselle. And uh... that's gonna be a lot to process. So yea, been a pretty wild month." She snorted, barking out with a chuckle at the sheer depressing undertone to her announcement, delivered with that very same gremlin smile and tone as she always seemed to have. Old habits and all that shit.

A pause, glancing back to the demonic fellow.

"But hey. Still glad to see ya droppin by. Not gonna lie, I'm a little sad I'm not gonna get to see you grow with a front row seat. I'm not gonna pretend you were one of my favorite Ritters or nothin. But I always did find ya entertaining."
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:13 pm

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

He could tell that they were gone. Her powers, everything that she was before. Now, all he could sense was that she was a regular human. It wasn't a small price to pay to keep going. But, he was glad that she had some humor left after that, saying that she'd throw hands with him right here and now. He didn't reply immediately, but he did chuckle softly, playfully nudging her shoulder.

What little lightheartedness there was in the room quickly faded as Giselle mentioned her resignation. Recovery from an attack like that was hardly easy for anyone, and while he hadn't lived as long as her, he could hope that he at least somewhat understood the feeling. Being up against such a tremendously powerful opponent was something he hadn't done in a long time.

That gremlin smile she gave, though, was enough to make him smirk a little. With her final comments, however, the smirk turned into a genuine smile.

"Don't need to act like you're never gonna see me again. Can always exchange contact info and stay up to date. Hell, I'd be willin' to help ya build up strength and get stronger."

Even if he didn't really know Giselle as well as others, he had tried to make friends with the people in the Vandenreich. There were fun people in the organization, and he had tried his best to save their lives and get them out of danger in the attack. But, the smile faded, and he sighed softly.

"...Even if not, what're ya gonna do after you recover?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:43 pm
Living Dead Girl [Kokuto, Giselle] HEADER_sample-e74050f279e6594fca7875118daffce4

Giselle snorted at that. "Listen to you, trying to get this old ass woman's number. Heheheh. But yea I get what you mean, I'm not opposed to staying in contact." She grinned, a little obligatory ribbing added in there as she leaned back in the spot she sat in to consider. That was certainly a kind offer. However...

"That's nice of you to offer, but I got physical therapists and shit for all that. Thanks for the offer. And as for what I'm doin. Well, that's kinda the question." She murmured thoughtfully, drumming her fingers along the handle of her cane as she let her eyes drift to a close. It was something she'd been thinking about for a while now. "I'm gonna see about looking for a new job. Not sure exactly as what. But I don't wanna just sit on my ass. I got the money from my time in the reich. And some other stuff. Get to be as old as I am. You get a few .... nest eggs hidden away." Mainly in the form of old priceless antiques that basically were just, shit she owned accumulated for over a thousand years. But well, she wouldn't get into all that.

"I been looking at a few places. Mainly around where I grew up. Off around Austria and Germany. But Nothing for sure just yet." She noted casually enough.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:16 pm

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

"Hey, for a thousand years old, you still look pretty damn good to me."

Snickering softly, Kokuto nudged her again, the grin returning at her comment. He slipped his hands into his pockets, nodding and shrugging nonchalantly at her declining his offer. Yeah, physical therapy did good and all, but, if she felt that was more important and better-suited, more power to 'er. He was glad that she wasn't gonna stay idle, though. It was one of the worst things to in life, just...existing. He knew from experience.

"Good, 'cuz I'd kick your ass if you were stayin' idle. Good that you saved, too. Never know when life will just...throw you for a loop."

That was lame. It was cheesy and generic, but, he didn't really know what else to say.

"Well, I hope that all goes well for ya. If ya ever want someone to hang out with at an arcade, bar, to just kick back and relax, whatever, I'll do my best to be available. And..."

He stopped, lightly punching her shoulder. It took him a bit before he finally continued.

"...Be safe, alright? I ain't gonna try and stop ya, it's your life to live and all that crap, but, hope you find somethin' nice for yourself, wherever ya end up goin'."

Maybe he was acting too friendly. Admittedly, he didn't really know Giselle as well as others did, but, there was a genuineness to it all. She was, at the very least, someone who he worked with from time to time. He did want her to stay safe, to stay active and keep kicking. Even if he wasn't the best at it, he was still going to try.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:51 pm

Wow Kokuto was bad at this. Complimenting her looks in that weird awkward way. And also the contact was a little mutch. Those light elbows and the punch almost made her stagger over and she gave him a firm little SWAT on the wrist with her cane. "Oi oi oi, careful with the jabbin there buddy. Yer gonna make me bruise. Tch...... bruise... I used to shrug off getting shot in the head and now I gotta worry about bruising." She sighed, shaking her head and rolling her shoulders. A pause before she looked at him and chuckled.

What an awkward dude.

"Well sure. We can hang out sometime when you're free. Be careful though, my Girlfriend is territorial. If she thinks you're getting a bit too chummy she might wring your neck. But other than that, I'm happy to oblige." She pointed out. True. They didn't know eachother well. There wasn't a lot of room to get feelings or shit out.

But even so, it was nice that she had a casual friend from the Reich still. Briefly, her mind shifted to some other people she was more familiar with. But ..... people she imagined wouldn't be ..... interested in seeing her again. Or who were just too busy. It brought a wry smile to her face. She was glad for doofs like Kokuto.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:02 pm

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

Thiiiis was awkward. Trying to make light of stuff like that didn't really work well when you barely knew the person. He sighed softly, rubbing the back of his neck. He chuckled lightly as she warned him about her girlfriend being territorial. He'd have to keep himself in check, then. Last thing he wanted to be was a homewrecker.

"I'll be careful."

He didn't really know what else to say. God, this just didn't get any better, did it? Sighing softly, the smile faded as he turned to the door. It was nice to see that she was doing better, but that lack of a proper connection made everything feel so awkward. Maybe right now, it was best just to...

"I'll...get out of your hair now. Let you get back to your physical therapy."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum