Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Mans Man's Olive Branch [Tento | Edelo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Mans Man's Olive Branch [Tento | Edelo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Mans Man's Olive Branch [Tento | Edelo] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mans Man's Olive Branch [Tento | Edelo]

Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:43 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

A Mans Man's Olive Branch [Tento | Edelo] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Huh... As Tento heard Edelo breakout into a soft chuckle. It became a bit of a good thing to be out looking in when it came to the step by step plans of the Gotek United. Or perhaps just being a last minute man that failed to get the full run down before traveling with the rest. A good outcome either way really. A fact that Tento welcomed fully with a smile and shrug of both arms.

The unknown. The city. The people. The future of these two history filled organizations. A walking enigma to him, to both of them really. Blank pages that had yet to be filled within a book yet to be created and turned. Pat pat pat. Edelo's touch was felt on hi shoulder. "Hmmmmm. I do not have no missions in work that I have to go to when this is all done. If I don't get anything sent my way last minute, I will probably be around for a day or two", Tento said giving a little thought. Thankfully he had nothing on his desk, but to be honest. There was also the day to day duties and tasks that he would have to keep in mind. "Either way I would be happy to hang out with ya man. Oh! Do you have any good spots you would recommend And well, not recommend too", yea it was always good to get a hint of where NOT to go too. It was a thing he picked up living in New Orleans letting tourist know when they came or friends for the first time.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

A Mans Man's Olive Branch [Tento | Edelo] - Page 2 Tentos10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum