Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]

Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:12 am

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Oh? I never chose to eat out that often when I was here. There are a few place that I know of that I did go to, I wonder if it is one of them", Tento said as he followed Hiroe's lead. Leaving almost as face as he came. A bit of a sour taste as he wanted to enjoy his time more inside the walls that were welcoming him home away from home. But needs were being called, a man had to eat! It was not like they did not have to worry about hunger or thirst after all. Turning, he stepped through the double doors once again, walking towards the small shack that had been built. "Ohhhhh. Yeah. I do not think this was around the last time I went out to eat. Oh now....I am gonna feel like an old geezer in now time", Tento said in a playful exaggeration dread.

A but of Tento silliness before they go to the shop. When Hiroe said what she would say or do in response to this Tentoing. They would sit down in of the chairs together, getting comfortable before watching her orders fly. Well-seasoned beef strips grilled to perfection, and two bowls of ramen. Oh, and a few appetizers, too? His type of woman. It was all tasty sounding things, he just had to wonder and look forward to what it tasted like. It was a lot though, and thus he would be happy to split the bills and handle the tip. He was the one with a real income here. It was nice enough of Hiroe to bring him to this place and show him, a little friendliness would be given in return.

After the ordering was done, with a bit of extra orders added from Tento, he turned as Hiroe posed her next curious question. "The second and third year are one of the hardest out of the seven. You have dealt with the first and gotten a few baby steps. But in the case of who you are, or at leas the idea of, as a Shinigami is so unknown and ficale. it can be daunting and dishearten trying to find... you. Even more so with seeing the upperclasses more and wanting to do more. In the end thought what I said is true. Even when we were in our sixth or final year, it still posed an issue for some. My only thoughts about that, and not advice because I am not trying to lecture or tell you what to do. Is take your time while making effort with initiative. Don't choose to be stagnate. And make friends, friends make the breaks needed from this all the more of a bigger recover", Tento said giving a soft look around at the shack. it was not bad at all, a real pleasant smell.

"In truth it all matters on your division, your seated officers, Vice Captain, Captain, heck even your squad mates. I would say so far it has been good. Everyone is gun hoe about training and improving in what way they can. Very much my type of space with how often i worked out or trained. I do find myself more on the goofy side than the others though. No issues, but I do think I have to remind them to have fun every once and awhile besides combat or work duties", he said giving a soft laugh thinking of it. There were a wide cast of people, and yet so many he truly did not know on a deep level. "But yes. Friendly, and I do enjoy spending my time with them".

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 Tentos10
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]

Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:30 pm
Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 KmbPQRq

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"It was recently built. Don't worry. You haven't grown too old yet, Tento. Taller? Yeah. Aura feels a little different, too, but you're still the same student I knew a year ago. In fact, you haven't even resorted to flirting yet," she quipped, tapping against his back with a chuckle. "Then again... I suppose being an official Gotei member, it wouldn't be professional to flirt with female students, hm?" Another tease to pass the time until their food arrived.

Once the meals arrived, HIroe grabbed a pair of chopsticks, breaking them apart to grab a dumpling from the plate as she quietly listened to each of Tento's answers, surveying the contents of each word, ears peeled for any advice that could help her along in her own climb towards the top. It was certainly music to her ears to hear that his experience in the Gotei was going along swimmingly. Tento had nothing but positives, and that only enlivened the woman's spirits, encouraged her to keep pressing forward in this goal in spite of the ever present difficulties.

From the looks of it, she could tell that no experience in the Gotei had changed Tento that much. He was still a goofball, supportive, and encouraging toward his peers. She didn't know what division she planned on joining, but it didn't hurt to ask for his opinion. After eating a few dumplings, Hiroe pulled the hot bowl of ramen forward, placing a few strips of beef over the noodles as she consumed a mouthful of noodles. She had quite the appetite to herself, all things told. She didn't have the best budget, so eating a meal on someone else's income was well appreciated - a blessing if there ever was.

"I never got to ask, and I don't research every division, but... what division are you in, anyway, Tento? Where do you think I'd slot in well if when I join the Gotei?"

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ottozeo likes this post

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:34 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Tento nodded his head, a slight oh really expression on his face before his lips shifted into a slight grin. Old jokes already huh? Well, it was good to hear that he did not miss out of anyone while he was a student here. It would be a bit lame if he missed out on trying out a food spot with his friends over those years. Everyone missed out on it since it was new! Haha.

"My aura feels a little different hmmm? Well that's a good thing to hear when I really don't feel different over this last year. Sometimes I get the vibe that I am just doing my tasks and having fun with training. Going with the flow.", Tento said with a moment of seriousness. A veeery short moment before he leaned on his side of the counter, placing his head in his palm as he gazed into Hiroe's eyes.

"Is that a request I'm hearing? I do like helping people who are in need", he paused giving a soft blink of his eyes. Golden light shinning like the morning sun blighting up a dark night. "That feels mean though. I wouldn't call it resorting...moooore. Responding to what is given out", he said tongue in cheek after her quip and tap on his back. "Two to ten, I do this to make a lady laugh. Safe to say with that lovely chuckle I am out to a good start".

He reached back and gave a scratch to his head. A laid back but serious thoughtful look coming back on in a split second. "Yea know, I don't know to be honest. There is no rule against such stuff with comrades or superiors. Everyone here is an adult and its not like I have ever forced anyone. But then again, I would imagine there is more care taken given the gentle nurturing of the cadets at Shin'o", he said finishing scratching his head. Hmmmm, this was a thing to consider. Even if not against any rules there was a time and place thing as well as situation. People could have a stick up there...about professionalism after all.

Tento smiled once the food arrived, choosing to grab chopsticks of his own. Taking them apart and deliberately having a difficult time picking up one of the dumplings. Picking up and dropping it several times. A nibble. Drop. Pick. Fail. Pick fail. Success! Nibble. DROP. It was one of the things he chose to do. By all.means he was a natural goofball. But he also like to be discreet and play the silly man as well. Such were the gentle pleasantries of life. He liked to hide this act when he did so though.

By the time Hiroe got to her bowl of Ramen, Tento was still on his first dumpling! No noodles or beef or extra things he had ordered for him. He stopped and turned to her question in mid nibble. "Oh? Well you still a bit off from that so no worries about research. I am in the combat division, the hearty 4th division!", Tento said with a toothy smile and pride voice. "To be honest Hiroe. There are a lot of possibilities and it can go depending on how you go next or feel connected to. And personality I suppose. I don't know you deeply, but you have an elegant grace and energetic enthusiasm about you that is pretty much a trademark of you. With your highest affinity right now being your sword, the combat 4th division could be a good fit. Granted that could just be from biaaaas smooth mouth. I dont catch you for the sneaky type so I wouldn't say the covert 5th division. So there is still 6th division realm reinforcement, 7th division earth affiliation, your bubbly personality would fit in there good probably. 8th division as well where you can just go around and help were needed. Most like have as busy and different of a day as anyone can".

Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 Tentos10
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:24 am
Turn Back The Pendulum: New Bird's Visit [ Tento | Miyashiro ]  - Page 2 KmbPQRq

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Hiroe carefully listened to Tento's words with a inquisitive ear. Truth be told, she had always wondered what division she might fall into. It was always an interesting headspace to be in, especially when it concerned her future. To be sure, she hadn't really thought of a specific division, but hearing him break down each one is interesting. Enjoying her ramen, she's chuckling at Tento as he struggles trying to eat one portion of his meal. She wonders if she should offer him a fork, but she also suspects that it's one of his goofball aspects at play, too. In response to his opinions, Hiroe would not as she offered her insight on the matter.

"Honestly, the earth division seems very enticing, but I hear the captain's very intense. Then again, maybe I just want an excuse to go to earth. What about the living realm ? Have you been yet, Tento?"

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:04 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Tento hoped that his words would be of some use to his junior. It was all advice. Advice from a man who was in a similar position really not that long ago. Being only a year out, he could feel and think really close to what Hiroe was dealing with in her mind and spirit. Perspective. But, he lacked wisdom. He was not like other Shinigami who had a long record of service in the Gotei United that could offer sage advice. Just one year, not a few decades, centuries, or thousands of years.

Either way he took the chance to continue eating. Or at least trying to while Hiroe spoke. With a crooked hold and tight looking hold, Tento chucked a piece of meat into the air to land into his mouth. His mouth chomping down in happy success at the attempt. Hmmmm....delicious! He quietly chewed as he listened before speaking. "Yea, I have been there many times actually since I graduated. Testing missions and, well lucky time off to just check things out. Don't know how much of that is my division checking out what I can do or just bad luck", he said as he managed to get some noodles. "I think the earth division is the most popular one. Everyone enjoys being out in the world of the living. Also seems the people there are very reliable. The captain....yea, I think she has that reputation although I dont know here at all". He said hanging the pieces of noodles in the air waiting to be eaten. "If you want to go to the earth a lot by all means try for that, its better than hoping to get approved missions out there to aid or try to get permission during time off". He said in a cheerful voice as he began to attack the noodles!! Nom nom nom.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:19 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Hiroe quietly ruminated the idea. She truly had always entertained the idea of traveling to the realm of the living. Whether she wanted to occupy a recurrent position there, however, remained to be seen. She was still a young woman trying to make sense of everything in the Soul Society as a whole. Her future career, her skills, and the business she ran with her parents in the Rukongai. In Tento's opinion, he thought it might be an excellent idea to chose the earth division if that's what she desired, but she wondered... wouldn't that be a little disingenuous? Wasn't it better to join a division that suited your talents well? Come to think of it, what did suit her well? And so, she wondered. What led him to join his division as opposed to others? Playing with a piece of chicken as she placed it to her mouth, she lightly chewed on the morsel of food as she posed a question.

"I would like that, but I don't want to go at it half-hearted either, ya know? I want to go to a place where I feel my talents will be recognized... whenever I develop them, of course. Which leads me to my next question. What inspired you to join the combat division as opposed to the others? The Fighting Fourth, as you called it..."

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:08 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Indeed. It was a lot to consider, it was, the start of ones journey as a member of the Gotei United after all. One wanted to be careful and correct. Even if one made a mistake they could always fix it, switch divisions if they found themselves needing a new change of pace. Although, he had no idea how hard that was; paper work and relationship wise. Some wanted to explore the magic, beneifit, and mystery of kido. Others wanted to test and go beyond the scientific limits. Others wanted to work from the shadows, to be saviors and demons. Then there were the people that wanted to be in the realm of the living, apart of the world of the living. Music, fashion, the young souls all around. Each group had its own charm depending on the person. But that came from being away. From friends perhaps, from home; the Gotei United and Soul Society. And if they had a partner too. Even more of a heartache likely.

His chop stick hanged in the air before lowering down. A serious pinge and hesitation in his being. Well geez....if he was going to get asked this, he...couldn't lie about it. That was not the type of guy he was. "No. I am not saying to do that. Never do that. It is your home after all, where you will put your life in other people's hands and where you will hold theres. If you dont want to be there. If your heart isn't in there. Well, its no good", Tento said stopping to take a drink. Sighing after finishing.

"...Well. All my life I have had to fight. Not physically...always. But in a way. Chasing to get out of a bad situation. To reach out to friends to have them have a better life. To reach my goals. To live. Safe to say I always had a stubborn streak. I guess, wanting to do material arts, and with....not knowing what to do being...dead. All I could think about was defending people who could not defend themselves in the world of the living. I mean, what else is there for me to do?", Tento said with his head partially hanged down. His deep brown eyes piercing down at the broth of his ramen, ripples flowing as he placed the choptick down into the bowl. He sighed, "no friends. No family. No connections. I suppose, it was a place to feel a body, everyone enjoys training over there. And its what I do a lot. But...", he looked up turning his head to Hiroe. For once, thealm fliratous look on his face was gone. It was plain. A man, vulnerable, shy, and unsure.

"That is what I like to say. To think. Its partially true, but, there is another. A reason much more heavy to it. I...I have someone. A mentor. A friend. A...", he groaned scratching the back of his head. "An amazing person in strength and character. One who helped me build the foundation to who I am today. And I...I want to stand by then. Watch her back. Help, her. I suppose I am a pup following someone who has been a light for me in my unease in the start of my life here".

He began to eat again, "Nothing is between us. I am not even sure she caught my feelings when we first met, nor if she has any after all these years since she graduated from Shin'o. Ya know me, being single I can't help but flirt if everything is right. And have some harmless fun. But she....I can't really...". Siiiiip.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:45 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Tento trailing off like that certainly piqued the young woman's interests. He had spoke of being flirtatious if the atmosphere felt right, but this woman in particular seemed to hold far more meaning in comparison to everything else he said. Hiroe's expression twisted into something that could only comically be described as a mischievous catlike grin. From the way it sounded, Tento seemed to have special feelings for this woman. She certainly took the advice he said before in stride, but the master gossiper simply couldn't resist hanging on that enticing piece of content. It was far too great an allure to be ignored. Reaching up as far as she could due to their significant size difference, she pulled at his cheek playfully, tilting her head side to side.

"Someone's gottaaaa cruuuuuuuuush~ What's this lady's name, eh, Tento~? She must be a looker, I bet~"

NEW RECRUIT

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:43 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Interests piqued or not. Private matter was a private matter; one left up to the holder to give out.. And boy, was Tento not sure if telling Hiroe, an attractive woman in her own right that Tento found was pleasant to talk to. Was nooot, someone he wanted to tell of someone else that he was feeling, deep feelings for. That was taking out the fact of her chippy bubble like personality; oh what if she teased him about it. Not what if, she was going to have fun about it knowing the little but he did know about his junior. He was still here all due to him trailing off. That mischievous cat-like grin did not make him trust her at all.

Finishing the last of his meal, he was really wondering what type of game would be played now from her. Just as the thought came it was quickly answered by the sudden pull at his cheek. Causing his head to shift down. "eh eh eh. Cheeky little cutie aren't you", Tento said while getting pulled before managing to get free and rubbing his cheek.

Well, the rookie wanted an answer and Tento doubt he could talk his way out of it. Hiroe was much too much of a focused lady on a mission when it came to gossip after all. So... "She is, very much so. Hmmm...alright Ill tell you something, lean in", after doing so Tento would lean down if Hiroe agreed. Taking a bended position as he whisper softly into her ear. "Maybe next time friend", before quickly reaching up and flicking her forehead before attempting to shunpo off in a mad dash. Leaving money to cover the bill for both of their food of course. It was the least he could do after having a reuinion with a friend. Grip falling out of his chair with a roll in a very Tento fashion of chaos!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum