Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
32 - Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe  Left_bar_bleue0/032 - Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

32 - Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe  Empty Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe

Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:03 pm
Peace. At least peace in the form of the confines of the balance that Tento was steadily learning of the world. From fighting Hollows, sparring with squad mates, eating with made friends that were planting seeds of friendship. It was all a serene....completeness. or at least as close at it could be. There was still one thing in his mind. One thing...person, Tento was longing for.

But never the less, it was peace given to him now in what now felt like only the briefest of moments. That was tossed away for now, conflict, destruction. Has reigned its lengthy claws once again as its imprint had impacted the land of life among the living. Madness, reports were already coming in that people were disappearing or dead. Not even civilians but many of Earth's greatest heroes. As if it was not bad enough, now i the capital city of Vastime, a giant whole penatrating the Earth was made. A plentitude of battles and struggles on a cataclysmic scale were about to be had. Or already started.

On one of these many places was Tento Zefa, 15th of the combat divison. Arriving just at the site of the operation he was to be apart of trying to make sense of all of this.

32 - Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe  Tentos10
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
32 - Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe  Left_bar_bleue0/032 - Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

32 - Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe  Empty Re: Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe

Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:17 pm
32 - Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe  Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Conversing with squad members and Vandenreich Personnel alike, Solomon was occupying what could effectively be considered a tranquil state of mind at the moment. Even if the time of the battle was near, and he was none the wiser about what hollows he would face in this current zone he occupied in Africa, Solomon was resolved in his spirits. Those who crossed paths with him were ignited by the determined gaze he held in those azure eyes. He had to be strong, he had to display a degree of courage. Otherwise, those around him might allow uncertainty to flow into their spirits. There was a high count of lost civilians and survivors so far, but he certainly intended to change the tide through the combined efforts of himself and the peers he had been assigned to join in tempering this chaotic influx of hollows pouring out from a fissured abyss in the earth.

As Tento approached the sight, Solomon turned towards him and approached the man. It was important to know his peers, understand their techniques, and see how well they could work together before engaging in live-action combat. As such, Solomon introduced himself, cordial and peaceful as a warm smile danced across his lips.

"According to the files, you must be Tento Zafa. Fifteenth seat of the combat division, right? I'm Solomon Richter. Sternritter Personnel."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

32 - Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe  Empty Re: Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe

Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:39 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

32 - Eye of the Storm [ Solomon | Tento ] - Pre Africatastrophe  6EdIfMt

For awhile he just stood there. Trying to take it in. Being on the continent of Africa, really here. He had always wanted to go here when he was alive. It was a shame that he was not able to do it when, well, he was alive. But, obviously that was not the case now! Better late than never. Seeing the land, feeling the air brush against his skin, the sun kissing his hair. It was so lovely. Oh how he wished that he could travel and learn about these lands and the people that lived within them.

Alas, there was a mission to be had, and personal things to do that would aid in the completion of their tasks, as well as the safety of its takers. And so Tento had began to move in a very slow volitional manner. Taking time and care to meet the people that were by themselves and waving towards the ones that had already met someone to communicate with or gather in large groups. He spent time talking small chat with them, trying to play a relaxed and slightly silly role as a member that could relax tension and reassure some souls. Gotei United squad members, Vandenreich personnel. Both were still people in the end. And people would feel fear and concern when facing any hard challenge that could put their lives on the line. They had thought enough of the battle to come, for now. Normal life, the feeling of it, needed to be preserved. Tento could only hope that his presence and words would soothes the minds and bodies of his comrades. That was hard with the number of lost lives and scared survivors. But, they were there now. And they would do what they could. Tento would lead by example, helping as many as he could, with a soft warm smile on his face, and a fire lit in his heart.

Continuing his work alongside his peers in gathering people and blocking off areas that would have a growing number of Hollows present, soon he would hear and see Solomon approach. The calm reishi oozing off of him and tingling Tento's body with excitement. Turning, he would see and return Solomon's warm smile with one of his one as he reached his hand out to give a firm handshake. "Hello there. My name is Tento Zefa. Nice to meet you".

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:30 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Likewiise, Tento."

After firmly shaking his hand, Solomon cast his gaze towards their surroundings as he observed Tento's aura. He seemed to be well composed based off of his initial observation. His peers had put in a good word for him when Solomon ventured into knowing more about the man as a whole. Whenever it concerned fighting with unfamiliar allies, Solomon had always made it a rule to speak with his allies before battle. There was little to be gained if one didn't properly understand how their battlefield partners operated. As a whole, Solomon was pretty bare bones so far. He manipulated reishi and applied an electrical aspect through the reiryoku in the air. He thrived in close combat, but struggled in attacking from a distance. He was no archer, after all. Of course, he was making efforts towards improvement. There were still ways he could learn to play the long range game without a bow and arrow. If anything, it just required a greater degree of focus. Walking beside the man, he wondered about his own abilities as he overlooked the survivors and the peers tending to their wounds.

"Based on the reports, It looks like things are going to get dangerous out there. Hollows are pouring out from the abyss, and word has it that a lot of them are far from anything either one of us have seen before. Igen hasn't arrived yet, but I've been told that most of her techniques aren't all that complicated. I think she'll mesh well with us. I was hoping we could come to learn each other's techniques and figure out a way we can operate in battle. Together. As a unit, if you will. "

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:46 am

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Letting go of the man's hand, Tento let his hand go to rest to his side. It was nice to meet Solomon. A Quincy! It only spoke about how dire the situation was in the realm of the unknown if groups were cooperating with each other. So, maybe it was a bad thing that Tento was happy that they were mingling with them. But, Tento be Tento. Much was unknown though. About the Hollows sprining up as well as the Quinces and their groups associates who came to lend aid. A thing that was a bit undesirable to Tento's ears when he tried walking around and unweave details. Alas.

Well, no one seemed tensed at the idea of held an opposition. Ut seemed everyone was putting their best foot forward, a thing they would need if they ever hoped to truly wanted to work together to handle this unknown mystery. A bit of word had come about about Solomon already though! Quiet but serious, in a none oppressive way. He had a fire in his eyes and walk that boomed his desire to serve and protect the civilians of the living realm. He sounded like just like Tento's type of man! A man he could joke with in the aftermath and perhaps knock back a few drinks with if he was a partaker.

Either way, it was a wait to eventually find out how Solomon operated. Quinces use bows was the general thought, control reishi for impressive feats. With Tento, he was pretty much a close combat warrior, an expectation of a person who train in the art of the sword and martial arts. Only with some knowledge of kido that was growing to provide medium and long range attacks. As well as supplementary options to aid in strategic planning. But that was still a long way to go in becoming smarter on the battle field.

"Yea seems like it. The concerning thing is the unknown of how long and how bad. And...the cause" Tento said giving a tired sigh. A hand moving to the back of his neck as he gave a soft rub. "Abilities of the Hollows is even more of a worry for me. With how many there are there has to be some freaky and dangerous types out there. Hopefully we do indeed mesh well together, so I will happily tell you about me. I'm a martial artists and obviously, use a sword. I have a bit of kido exposure as well. In all honesty none of my abilities are really impressive or astounding in comparison to the others. I have a little bit of a healing option but it will not do much I fear".

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:01 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Over the years, I've learned that the philosophy of any fight lies in the effectiveness of the technique and how well they can adapt. Even if your abilities don't astound, they can still shift the tide of battle."

Solomon reached out, patting the man's shoulder with a charismatic smile. There was no need for doubt here. No one knew what they would be facing here, yet it was clearly obvious that adaptability would be their greatest tool. There were unpredictable threats that would arise and pour out from the abyss. Several reports were already confirming the appearances of just such creatures in different regions. Better to approach the upcoming battles with confidence, truth be told. It was easier that way.

"For my own skills, I thrive in close quarter combat. Mixing swordplay and martial arts to overwhelm the enemy. My range typically manifests in the form of manipulating the reiryoku particles in the air to paint my reishi with electrified properties. Although, I must warn that it's far from a finished product. I am no archer, but I'll certainly do my best to adapt. As far as healing goes, I hear that Igen is proficient in her use of Kaido. If we can avoid suffering any dire wounds, we should be good to go."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:16 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Tento listened, a vast well of experience in the val between him and Solomon. The words within books could only put a drop in the bucket in their knowledge. And combat, well, Tento only had his seventeen years of martial arts practice in tournaments. A long shot from a true connection due to the lack of blood lust and life or death challenges. The six years of studying and training within the walls of Shin-[o Academy. One year now facing Hollows and the challenges of being out of the field. All in all. He made small crawls to create his own style. His own philosophy. It was still hard, time and time again trying to find a way to be effective and true to who he was. "Yea. That is true. No matter what type of abilities one may have. It is really how things match up in the end. The mind plays a role as well. In grit and decisions", Tento said giving banter back to Solomon's words of wisdom.

There was doubt in there. Hidden underneath that Tento allowed to show a little bit. The patting in his shoulder doing little bit of reassurance. Doubt in his abilities. Doubt more in being there for his comrades, ready; dreading the thought of people and civilians dying. The unknown. Its black avoid threatening them. Only made it worse.

"Oh, that is a bit interesting to be honest. I learned that Quincies are masters of the bow and controlling energy. You have pretty much gone in the opposite direction of the standard. How has that journey been so far? You've become quite strong from what I can feel".

He gave a short pause before continuing. "Geez. To be honest it is a little embarrassing having you know more details about a fellow Shinigami than I do. In all honesty I haven't not met or seen Igen yet".

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:34 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Isn't that essential in a situation like this? To have a proper knowledge of your comrade's abilities? I wish for us to emerge victorious, to survive and return to our duties in our respective organizations. Perhaps, if I may be so bold, to forge a friendship between the two of you. Alas, I'm jumping ahead of myself. If nothing else, it's important to know everything we can about one another's abilities."

Solomon would turn towards him with a smile in response to his question. It was a justified response. Most Quincy were archers by nature, and Solomon was clearly an outlier.

"It has been enjoyable so far. I feel at home engaging my enemy directly and employing everything I've learned with a sword. Of course, I certainly intend to learn some form of archery before everything is said and done. In my opinion, it is essential for a warrior to learn as much as they can, even if they lack proper skill in certain aspects of battle. No one is ever a finished product, and if they tell you otherwise, make them prove it."

Solomon stepped towards a training ground, motioning for Tento to follow him as they conversed.

"Let me pose the same question you asked me. How has your journey been so far? With your Zanpakuto? With your Hakuda? It's imperative we approach this battle with confidence. When this conversation is finished, I'd like for us to engage in a spar, if you don't mind. I'd like to see how well we can potentially play off of one another before we catch up to Igen."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:51 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

"Oh absolutely Solomon. If we want to have our troops move as a team, have synergy to defeat Hollows that are far stronger than what they are as individuals, protect the lives and come back home alive. It is essential to the fullest. It is just a shock that such whispers of information have gotten out about a member of the Gotei United. Igen must be some person", Tento said giving a nod of his head. Wondering just what type of fame and abilities must be in this Shinigami to have their name known. Oooooo. Maybe he could get a spar in with Igen at a later point! Yea know. When there was not a gapping hole in the Earth with Hollows pouring out that had a situation that just screamed, beware, death. Investigate at your own risk. "Either way, we both shall those same goes Solomon. And I look forward to working with you to make sure that everyone who are putting their lives on the line do just that".

Tento gave a pause, looking at Solomon with a calm blankness of thought as he mentioned forging a friendship between the two Soul Reapers that he was fighting alongside today. "Perhaps. Friendship comes from many times and situations. If we get along I do not see why not just as anything else. You are a living being just as I am after all", Tento said, he calm expression turning once again into a calm bright friendly smile. "But lets have talks of future possibilities come after we settle the present".

"It is indeed an unique path. One that I imagined was very hard and lonesome. I don't think there would be many Quinces who could aid you in studying the art of the sword. Or at least not all the time", Tento said in a bit of curiosity. He wondered, with them being famed with the art of the bow, what did they know of other combat styles? From what he knew it was only that and spells, but....they could not possibly have NO skills in hand to hand combat techniques or sword styles. They had wars with the Gotei 13 Soul Reapers after all. They had to know their enemies in hopes of defeating them. "Either way, you have grown strong and will continue to do so. In whatever way you wish and your warrior spirit will thank you", Tento said with a grin. "Wise words my good man Wise words that I ought to remember".

Tento's head then turned as Solomon stepped away. Moving forward towards a training ground. A soft but urgent movement as he motioned for Tento to come along and continue to talk. The duo moved, a bit of gliding and sliding past passing bodies on duty work; getting ready for the action ahead whenever it decided to come. As Tento joined him Tento began to answer the same question he proposed to his partner for this mission. "My joutnry? Wide, daunting and still a baby in its footprints. It has only been a year now since I became a member of the Gotei United. And often I am just a man trying to do what he can against forces stronger, smarter, or more experienced. My Zanpakuto is unknown to me, only recently able to hear its voice. My Hakuda, my bred and butter when i studied when alive, static in development. I learn and learn, experience, but I feel no improvement in the terms of my skill or break down of the wonderful world of martial arts", Tento said with an actual bit of sadness coming in his voice. He LOVED martial arts, being able to practice and combat with it felt fun; somewhat like tournament. But it was a part of life and death now, it lost a bit of its shine. And now, he felt...stuck in it. Wanting to do more but unable to refine. "Never wielded a weapon in my life, but I find myself skill with a blade and my mind good at understanding the demon arts. A strange thing if I am to be honest. I somewhat feel that I am, out of myself even though I feel everything is somewhat within my reach. I have met many people who want to aid me, welcome me to my organization and home within my division. Proud, sometimes loud and rowdy. But good people. People who want to protect. I feel a kinship with that", Tento said finding a warm smile now, thinking of his combat 4th home as well as a, special person.

"Ah, so that is why we are heading over here. Well, if you are up for some training and examination I would not be opposed. Loser buyers winners lunch and starts the round of jokes around the camp fire?", Tento said already thinking about how to improve moral and confidence of the people here. If they knew they had strong leaders and members fighting with them, it would hopefully sooth minds on the field. And in the down time, the whispers or normality would be a nice distraction. It was a plan coming together. Potentially at least.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:03 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Wise words? You flatter me. From our conversation so far, I've deduced that you likewise have a wise spirit and a level-headed approach towards what lies at hand, Tento. It encourages me for the battles ahead. On the subject of martial artistry, perhaps we can play off of one another better than I expected. Although, that supposes if we'll face any hollows that will allow us to use those techniques without any potential drawbacks."

Solomon was genuinely enjoying this conversation so far, all things considered. If nothing else, the Sternritter felt he could trust this man to be reliable and give it his all in the beat of battle. In a situation like this, that was all he could really ask for. Hollows of varying shapes and abnormalities were pouring out from the chasm in Africa, and they had to prepare themselves for whatever they faced. Composure and will would guide them forward, skill and determination would allow them to emerge victorious. Indeed, that was part of his purpose in speaking with Tento as they traversed the camp. Clear mind, clear heart, clear spirit. Expel all extraneous thoughts of doubt. They held no place here.

Solomon would step inside the training field as he chuckled, turning toward Tento with a confident expression. A challenge, eh? It would certainly enliven what might otherwise be a rudimentary spar. Why not? Stepping forward, Solomon manifests the hilt of his spirit weapon, Keraunos, within the palm of his hand. Reishi converged around his palm until it manifested into a blade. Turning towards him, Solomon beckoned the man forward with his other hand.

"Sounds good to me. I hope you have a huge wallet. After all, I don't intend on losing this spar."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum