Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] Empty Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla]

Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:37 am
Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] NGEvSdV
KLEIN

Oh, Klein was getting real tired of everything going on lately. Tired enough that he hadn't even been bothering to traipse around the resort in his usual diminutive form. It didn't really matter; it wasn't like people seeing what he actually looked like meant they were going to associate it with his smaller appearance. But even being willing to go out at all was a sign he was being run a bit ragged.

With a sigh, perhaps a bit overdramatic at that, the man took a seat near the seaside, watching the assorted beachgoers as he sipped from an ice cold coffee. Well, this was a good way to ease the soul, wasn't it... An eyeful of lovely ladies could always make him feel at least a little bit better.

END POST | GETTING A NICE EYEFUL
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue0/0Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] Empty Re: Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla]

Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:59 pm
Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] CzhaocQ

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

What a beautiful day! The Sun was shining, bathing the beach and its many occupants in warmth. The glittering cerulean sea stretched endlessly, reminding Priscilla Tintalla of Hueco Mundo's infinite expanse. Though the chance of her meeting interesting people was far lower in that dry, empty world. Here she could swim and party with her fiancé, Manasa, and anyone else she thought could be fun. Would she meet someone like that today? Who knows!

Having little self awareness, Priscilla didn't realize she stuck out like a sore thumb. Everyone else on the beach was acting with purpose in some way or another. The rowdiest of beach-goers frolicked through the shallow water, enjoying themselves, while others relaxed on towels or lay-down chairs. Priscilla meanwhile stood alone facing the ocean, getting lost in its blue infinity. That was until she raised her arms and stretched every inch of her porcelain body to its utmost, including her feet as she stood on her tippy toes, and then gracefully fell backward where she landed on the soft, warm sand.

Now lying spreadeagled on the beach, her crimson hair splayed out around her, Priscilla looked silently at the sky, captivated by its endless blue. To her who had only been in the living realm a short time, the wonders of this world were still shocking and rapturous. On the other hand, she was bored. And boredom sucks.

WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND? | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:57 am
KLEIN

Now that was a sight. This was the kind of thing that got Klein's mind off all the nonsense he had to deal with lately, gave him the faintest degree of relaxation. Well, that and doting on Tiresia, but he liked to give her some space now and again, and besides, the lab was a little crowded lately with all his projects. Lifting himself from his seat, he walked toward the red-haired beauty with a small smile on his face, leaning over to look her in the eye.

"Having fun?"

Even not maintaining his youthful guise, there was still a childlike mischief in the tone of his voice, as if he were teasing her rather than simply asking the question. Of course, it was hard to ask a question like that completely seriously, wasn't it? Especially of someone in her current position.

[
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue0/0Slurp It [Klein, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:37 pm

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

Something dark blocked out the Sun, drawing Priscilla's cerulean, curious eyes to the cause. Leaning over above her was a young man of light skin and hair staring down at her as she remained spread out on the sand. There was something mischievous about this stranger and the way he appeared to tease her. Evidently he had witnessed her collapse to the ground a little while ago, which made Priscilla think he could be an interesting sort for having come over.

Looking up into the stranger's eyes, Priscilla spoke with genuine annoyance as she responded to his question "No! Not particularly! There's nothing to do on this stupid beach, and my friends left me alone today!" Priscilla's face contorted into childish anger as she suddenly pounded her fists and feet on the sand around her in a tantrum. The day was wasting away with nothing to show for it, making the redheaded beauty as upset as ever.

As if she'd been shocked out of a bad dream, Priscilla suddenly stopped moving and froze in place. Then, with just as much abruptness, she shot up to her feet, turned around, and quickly grabbed the stranger's hands in her own before desperately addressing him once again "But I bet you're having fun, huh?? Or maybe you have some ideas?? Lets do something...! Oh right, I'm Priscilla! What's your name?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:11 pm
KLEIN

Oh... She was one of those types. Klein's smile grew ever so slightly, knowing full well that he could appreciate a woman with that sort of spunk. Sure, most people might not be interested in a girl who would behave so childishly, but they just didn't get the charms. Klein was a cultured man of taste, after all, who had an idea of what a girl like this might be good at.

"I'm Klein. Believe you me, I know plenty of fun things to do. I'd offer to take you shopping, but I think your outfit now is already just perfect."

What a cutie. Klein had a lot of thoughts already in mind, but he'd have to bring it back a bit. Can't go too far ahead, that's how you messed things up. He'd made those mistakes once or twice in his life, and with a girl this cute, he wasn't interested in making them again.

"Ever go treasure hunting?"

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:42 pm

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

"Klein? Hmm..." While still holding his hands in her own, an inquisitive look overcame Priscilla's face which was unblemished except for a few grains of sand stuck to her cheek. Klein? Where had she heard that name before? Someone was waiting for him...whoever it was only had good things to say about him. Could he be the same person? Is that sand? she wondered before pulling Klein's hand up to her cheek and using it to wipe away the errant grains

Upon hearing Klein's compliment, the red-haired beauty turned her gaze to the two piece outfit she wore regularly at the resort. It was pretty, comfortable, and gave her maximum freedom of movement; what wasn't to like? She could sunbathe on the beach or battle weirdo Shinigami near a village somewhere, both of which she'd done recently. "Thanks! Gee, aren't you sweet?~" she said, once more her aqua-green gaze drawn to Klein's own eyes, a teasing look on her face as she spoke.

Treasure?! Instantly Priscilla's eyes lit up, now practically sparkling, as she leapt forward so they were nearly nose to nose and raised their arms into the air above them in a cheer. "Ummmm, no?? That sounds amazing Kleiny! What kind of treasure? Gold? Ancient artifacts??" Now practically buzzing, Priscilla's excitement was palpable. This day was suddenly looking incredible to the Arrancar woman.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 pm
KLEIN

She sure was the touchy-feely type, huh? Well that suited Klein just fine, he had all sorts of touching and feeling in mind for later, but for now he just kept wearing that usual smile of his.

"Well I wouldn't call them ancient, but you know a lot of this resort didn't used to be ocean. Used to be all land above ground. There's a lot of pretty cool stuff down there that's worth finding."

Of course, Klein had been searching the ruins of Brazil for some time on his own. Nobody smart would just leave those kinds of resources untouched down there, especially not a scavenger like him. He didn't have the money to afford what all his 'friends' seemed to have access to, and he wasn't inclined to actually reveal how little he had. But, for now, he wasn't intent on press-ganging this lovely girl into looking for anything he could use.

He was mostly just intent on getting her into bed, and this happened to be a good way to get her attention.

"Sound interesting enough for you?"

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:46 am

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

Priscilla's eyes grew wide as she listened intently to Klein describe where they would be treasure hunting. It sounded like something straight out of a moving picture, something she had grown acquainted with since coming to the resort. There was a big screen in her room which sometimes showed them, though real life was definitely way more interesting.

"That sounds amazing Kleiny~! I was soooo bored but now I get to be a treasure hunter. I just need a whip and a hat..." Her face contorted into a serious look as she ruminated on where she might get those necessary accessories, which she knew she needed based on a moving picture she had seen a couple weeks prior.

Though appearing just as serious, Priscilla took on a more desperate look as she took a step back while still holding Klein's hands. "Kleiny, if I help you with this...will you be my friend?" Her aqua-green eyes stared pleadingly into Klein's. She had made lots of friends lately, Manasa, Kenny, Amaranta, but there was always room for more; she hoped Klein would join this growing list.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:45 pm
KLEIN

"I'll see if we can find both."

Frankly, the idea of bringing a whip into things didn't quite suit Klein, that wasn't exactly his style unless it was a lady like Amaranta. But, then again, he didn't really need to think about everything quite that bluntly, he could just focus on showing the pretty girl a good time.

"Your friend, huh? Sure, that sounds good to me. I don't have too many friends myself, you know, so making a nice friend like you sounds great."

It was true, at least, that Klein didn't have many friends. That was just how he liked it though. Friendship implied a lot of trust, and Klein, frankly, didn't trust much of anyone.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum