Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] Empty What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki]

Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:26 pm
What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] ZBd0Iyu

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

It didn't take long for the news to reach him. Ichigo's attack on the City of Lights was hard for one to miss. It was almost poetic how everything started happening not long after he was reinstated. With a quiet sigh, he read through the report for what felt like the thousandth time, all just to ensure there wasn't any tiny detail that he was missing, something that could clear up any confusions that he had.

His attention, however, was taken from it as he sensed someone coming to the office door. He knew who it was. He slid the papers to the side, stacking them in a neat, orderly fashion, making sure that his desk was in a similar state, before he stood up, and approached the door, hearing the knock from the other side. He opened the door, taking a step to the side.

"Come in, Miss Arisawa."

He walked back to the desk, letting the woman enter as he sat down, gesturing to one of the chairs in the room. Regardless of whether she chose to stand or sit was irrelevant.

"What do you need? I'm assuming that this is in regards to the...incident in the Living World?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] Left_bar_bleue0/0What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] Empty Re: What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki]

Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:17 pm
What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] HEAD_sample-ec11a5762b68f2e5362e86d63284665d

Tatsuki stepped in through the office door as she was bidden in, a pause to glance at the new Captain of their division. It had certainly been an interesting transition. Supposedly they had had a couple potentials for Vice Captain, but that seemed to no longer be the case. At least that was the talk about it, but well, she wasn't particularly interested in that currently.

"Good afternoon, Captain. And yes, I .... admit that that's what I'm here for." She stated firmly, that hard and blunt delivery still hardwired into her after working beneath the old Stealth Commander for so long. No wasted time. "I wished to volunteer to be a part of Fifth Division's involvement in investigating the Arrancar attacks on Earth." She stated firmly.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] Empty Re: What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki]

Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:51 pm

Good, she didn't dance around the subject. Scarlet eyes peered at her curiously as she confirmed her intentions, the half-breed nodding quietly as he took a moment to think. It felt strange that she was coming to him personally for this. She was a Seated Officer, she had the authority to organize for this. There was something more to it than just wanting to be there.

"Is there any particular reason you came to me for it? You have the power as a Seated Officer to make that call, and I don't see any problem with it."

Despite the gravity of the subject, his voice remained level, calm, and gentle, as if he were curious rather than confused. As he finished speaking, he went quiet for a moment. He knew of Ichigo's fall and of Tatsuki's connection to him. Why was he wording it like this? He didn't have to dance around the point.

"It's about Ichigo, isn't it?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] Left_bar_bleue0/0What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:02 pm
What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] HEAD_sample-ec11a5762b68f2e5362e86d63284665d

She closed her eyes for a moment. He certainly had a point, that was for sure. However, she understood that she had a more vested interest in this. "I could. But given my connection to the person responsible for the City of Lights incident, I wanted to request to be involvewd, rather than simply exercising my authority as a Seated Officer. As such, I would like to formally request access to Squad Seven's reports surrounding the matter. I would also like to be a part of any task forces deployed to the world of the living. I also feel that my connection with Kurosaki would help get information in the event that we find him." she stated flatly.

After all, stealth force or not, there was currently an interest in information more than removal. The man was a danger, but at present, the Gotei wanted answers first and foremost. And in that, she knew she could deliver. One way, or another. Henrex, as Captain, would be more than aware of er zanpaku'to's abilities. She was perfectly suited for information gathering missions.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:31 pm

He could understand her wanting to ask instead of just going for it, given her connection. He knew that she was probably one of, if not the best for this task. He knew of her abilities, he knew of her connection to Kurosaki. He was certain that not only Tatsuki, but anyone else would question him if he didn't send her in for this.

"I can understand that. You have my permission. I'll sign off on what you need for this investigation."

From what he had read in the report, that connection to the culprit might be more important that she realized. He reached over to the side of his desk, pulling out a copy of the report and set it down on the desk, sliding it to the other side for her to take. He knew that she would get results. Even if he was the Captain, he knew that she was far better at gathering information than he was.

"Keep us updated, and be careful."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:08 am

Tatsuki was. ... a little startled.. Her attention shifting down toward the file that was offered to her and staring for just a few moments before her attention shifted back to the man, A conflicted expression spread across her face as she reached out and took the file. Was that really it? She furrowed her brows and took a moment to observe the returning Captain. She shouldn't have been too surprised. After all, she had served under the man in the past, but even so, she ... hell, she kinda just expected a bit more pushback maybe. Or some consideration. But it seemed the man had .....the utmost faith in her, she supposed.

"If you don't mind me asking. What is the plan going forward for dealing with Kurosaki? I know Captain Kishimoto is down on earth. Are any other Captains or Officers going to be out directly handling all this?" She asked lightly. After all, presuming that Henrex would be privy to that kind of information. Just so she knew who to expect maybe running into while she was down there. The last thing she needed was for there to be some overlap that got in the way of getting things handled by stepping on another division's toes.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:32 pm

The gentle, yet serious scarlet eyes of the Stealth Force Captain kept an eye on Tatsuki as his own head questioned him. Was it right to just let it be that easy? She was a seated officer, she had the power and responsibilities to undertake these tasks, so, he was right to trust her, wasn't he? She was one of the best at gathering information, and it was only logical to let her try to do just that with the subject at hand -- but, that also brought along it's own worries.

Perhaps that connection would be his undoing. Perhaps she would have a bias and not be fitting enough to do the job. He'd have to keep an eye on her in that regard. The zoned-out stare quickly snapped back to focus as she spoke, causing him to look down toward the desk. There were only two real options right now -- with an opponent as powerful, notable, and difficult to track as Ichigo.

"Currently, the goal is imprisonment. As far as other Captains or Officers, I don't know if any of them will be directly involved with the investigation, but when it comes to confronting and imprisoning him, I know that at least two of the Captains will likely be involved."

He knew what the other option was, and who would likely be the one to deal it. It was not exactly a thought he relished.

"Most likely, the primary overlap that will happen is with the Earth Affiliation Squad. That's all you really need to be concerned with, for now."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:04 pm
What's Our Next Move? [Henrex, Tatsuki] HEADER_sample-95edf1e24874c01976c7018852cb39d9

Tatsuki couldn't help but smile just a little when she saw that far-off look on her Captain's face. Well at least she was glad she wasn't the ONLY one kinda spacing about this, there was some solidarity to be felt knowing that this was a complicated issue even for her Captain. All the same, she nodded along as he went on to express the issue at hand. She ...wasn't sure how to feel about it. On one hand, she was a little glad that Ichigo was set to be imprisoned, not just outright killed. Which made sense, they wanted to investigate what the fuck happened. But on the other hand, that would be a tall ass order. Even just killing Ichigo would be rough, but capturing him would potentially be harder. At least when it came to using brute force. It wasn't a prospect she relished either way, but at least she knew where they were at.

As for who would be on this case. She raised her brows. Two Captains.... only one she need concern herself with. Immediately a few options popped into her head. Arkin. Maybe Captain Kuchiki. It was certainly interesting that her Captain was witholding the second Captain that would be on this. Unless...was Murasakiu handling this directly? Maybe Henrex himself? That'd certainly be reason enough to be hush hush.

"Right right, I understand well enough. I'll keep an eye out for our Killer Queen." She murmured, certainly more than a few nicknames had been going around since the woman's little encounter with the previous Captain of Squad Four.

"I'll be sure to keep you updated as best I can." She murmured, picking up the folder she'd been offered and tucking it under her arm. She'd take her time looking them over. "And .... well. This should go without saying, but if you need something done specifically, or you need me to act on something, don't hesitate to ask. I'm as much at your disposal as I am at my own for this." She pointed out. an attempt to assure Henrex that she wasn't just going to try and lone wolf this entirely. Hopefully a sentiment that would assuage any potential worries.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:08 pm

Giving a solemn nod as she commented on keeping an eye out for Elyss, he couldn't help but chuckle quietly at the lyrical nickname, replaying the rest of the song's verse in his head as she took the folder. His expression softened as she let him know that, should he need her, he should never be afraid to ask. He didn't respond at first, his gaze turning to the desk for a moment, before he lifted his head to look at her again.

Good. It was good that she was ready and willing to help with whatever might need done, and that she wouldn't just go off and try to do this on her own. At least, it did a little to alleviate some his concern.

"Likewise, Tatsuki. If you need help with anything, or even my presence specifically, don't be afraid to let me know, I'm never far away."

He paused, his fingers interlocking and gripping tight.

"And this also goes without saying, but...if by some miracle that you should come across Ichigo, do not, under any circumstance, try to engage him."

It was obvious -- at least, it was to him -- but, for some reason, he still felt it necessary. It wasn't that he didn't trust her not to, it was merely a word of warning. With such a threat as Ichigo, he wanted to ensure as minimal casualties as possible from his end. Perhaps he was just being paranoid and he didn't need to be worrying about it -- but, nevertheless, he was done keeping his thoughts locked away. Maybe Ulv would be happy to hear that, were she still alive.

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum