Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue0/0Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] Empty Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe]

Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:17 pm
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] KmbPQRq

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Though she had been avoiding the Academy due to her poor mood, Hiroe wasn't particularly against the idea of spending time on the outside. If anything, avoiding the house would likely bring a glimmer of joy to her spirits, as short-lived as it might be. There was nothing to be gained from remaining completely inactive, and so... Hiroe looked at her phone. An idea struck her. She had already caught up with Tento a few months back... why not catch up on lost time with another friend? Hana Aoyama. The first moment they met, Hiroe assumed the woman wanted little to do with her, took her for one of those diet nobles who had a superiority complex. Over time, they warmed up to one another, and ended up forming a nice bond. Hiroe was happy to see her graduate, wished her the best, and the rest was history. Maybe that'd be a good distraction today. A familiar face. Confirming her desire for the day, Hiroe sent a text to Hana as she rise from her bed.

[Txt]: Wanna spend a day together and catch up on lost time, my recent graduate?

After hitting send, Hiroe dressed up within the appropriate wear. A well-decorated Kimono, a small scarf around her neck, and a light touch of makeup across her warm features. Taking a deep breath, Hiroe stretched her arms, stepped through the door, and made her way towards a location she had offered in the Seireitei. It was hard to get here, especially since her funds weren't all that great, but she'd certainly make the time for a friend.

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] Empty Re: Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe]

Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:49 pm
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] Hana_PostingHeader3
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana returned from her first patrol in the world of the living just last night. When she woke up in the morning, she completed her normal routine. As she finished towel-drying her hair, her phone buzzed. It was an unexpected text from Hiroe, and it quickly conjured a smile. She hadn’t seen anyone from her Academy days in a while, and out of everyone she could want to see, Hiroe was at the top of that list.

There was a moment of hesitation as Hana imagined sitting back in bed with a book and juice. It was always hard for her to go out and meet people, crowds were a bother. The call of a warm bed was not enough for her to reject Hiroe's text. She was still a little energized from her patrol, so Hana took a deep breath, smiled, and sent her reply for a rendezvous at a place she enjoyed hanging out at.

[Txt]: I would love too. Got a day off. Can see u 4 lunch. 12:30 at Aoyama Cafe good?

Hana chose her family café, to make sure it got a little extra business. Hana also chose the time to give herself an hour before walking out of her house. She wrangled her parents by telling a quick lie about needing to complete patrol reports. They let her leave quicker than she expected, so she actually arrived at the cafe twenty minutes early and sat on a bench outside to wait for Hiroe's arrival.

Hana was dressed casually, putting on some clothes she bought in the world of the living. When she was away from her family, she loved the casual and relaxed feeling of this fashion. She wore a slightly oversized pink shirt and light blue jean-like leggings. As she sat and waited for Hiroe, she dazed out. It was something she did often. She liked imagining random, weird things. This time, simply owning a dog.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue0/0Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:48 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Txt: Aoyama Cafe sounds perfect. I'll be there soon~!

Hitting send, Hiroe continued to traverse the Rukongai until she ended up making her way out, entering the Seireitei. Using flash step to shorten the journey, Hiroe made her way towards Aoyama cafe, spotting Hana - lost in a daydream on a bench. A warm smile caressed her lips as she bowed before the woman. She was wearing clothes from earth, it appeared, and Hiroe thought it was a splendid choice. To her chagrin, Hiroe couldn't access earth just yet. She wasn't an official Gotei member nor did she have permission to go there to any degree. And honestly... after recent events, she wasn't quite sure she'd get there at all. Even so, she wasn't going to bring that energy into their reunion. Maintaining that warm smile, Hiroe waved as she occupied a seat beside Hana on the bench.

"Long time no see, Hana. I'm glad you made time in your day to see me. How have things been since you've graduated?"

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:59 am

Hana was lost, her eyes unfocused on the world. She thought up a scenario where she’d buy such a large dog that he dragged her around the park or cover her like a blanket when it tried to lay on her. Then her mind went wild, giving the dog super powers like super strength, flight, and the ability to speak to her telepathically. They went on an outing where the dog pulled her out of the way of a- Hana’s eyes refocused as a familiar presence sat near. She turned to Hiroe, her friends wave unfortunately going unseen as she snapped out of it, and then smiled.

"Good afternoon, Hiroe. I was grateful for the invite." Hana said, an expected noble grace in her voice, "I finished my first patrol last night. It wasn't too eventful, though I think I may have made a friend. How have things been going here? Well, I hope."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:55 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

A warm smile caressed Hiroe's lips as she listened to the noble voice of her peer - the ever familiar tone that defined her quite well. It was nice to see her again. A familiar face always brightened the spirits, even if those moments were short-lived for someone like Hiroe. Hana inquired about how well things were going in her life, and although Hiroe wasn't too fond of revealing everything, she could be a little honest for an old friend. Leaning against the bench, she spoke quietly, but it was loud enough for Hana to hear.

"Well, I wouldn't say things are going all that well, but I'm still alive and kicking. I'm currently wondering if I'm cut out for this academy stuff. I've been contemplating dropping out... and going back to inherit my family's clothing business in my district in the Rukongai. Anyway, positive energy. You join a division yet? Meet any cute guys that have caught your eye? Give me alllll the details."

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:34 pm

Hana understood the desire to be silent about personal problems. She kept her business to herself and would never push another, though Hiroe seemed like she needed someone to talk to. Unfortunately, Hana wasn’t sure she would be good for that, so she let the conversation drift, putting Hiroe’s worries on the side to think about while they hung out. She may bring them back up a little later.

"Yes, actually," Hana said, "I was fortunate to be approved for my first choice. I'm a member of the Seventh Division, so I am able to travel to the World of the Living often. Speaking of..." Hana opened her bag and pulled out a small plastic bag, decorated in pinks and blues. It was a small gift, and she handed it to Hiroe. "I brought a few treats back and though you might enjoy assorted chocolates."

"As for attractive men, there are two I believe deemed just that." Hana said, tapping her chin with her index finger as she thought about it, "However, I believe one is spoken for and I'm not sure about the other. I am not even sure of their names, yet. I may attempt to communicate with them, if you're interested in meeting them. Though, it's probably safer to get to know the one I'm not sure is taken..."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:10 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

A warm smile caressed Hiroe's lips as she listened to Hana with a degree of interest brimming in her golden eyes. The seventh division, eh? Hiroe had to admit she was a little envious. That would explain that cool casual wear she was wearing so far.

"I'm a both happy and a little jealous, hehe. I've never been to earth before," she humored, directing her attention toward the woman as she trailed off before pulling out a plastic bag filled with chocolates. HIroe's eyes lit up as the woman handed her the small gift. It was nice. She'd never had chocolate from earth before. Curiosity compelled her to immediately sift through the bag for the sweetest one, pulling it towards her mouth as she took a bite. Delicious. Okay, now to turn her attention back toward Hana. The men. She asked her about the men.

"Well, if they're in the Gotei, I think they'd naturally be off limits for a student, no? Not that I'd mind having a playful little student-soldier affair," she quipped, chuckling heartily as she waved her hand.

"Genuine question, though. Are they apart of the Gotei? Or is my graduate peer falling for men in the living realm?"

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:37 am

“Hm. Truly, I’m unaware of any fraternization rules forbidding the coupling of Gotei members and Academy students. I assume some look down upon teacher-student relationships, but I am unsure. I will ask.” Hana said, but then the conversation took an unexpected turn. Hana looked at Hiroe, tilting her head curiously. “Yes, they are both members of my Division, but I have no interest in either of them. My apologies for the assumption. I had assumed you were inquiring for your own interests. Personally, I find it difficult… Well, difficult is not the word I mean to use… It’s more, bothersome. Yes, I find it bothersome to think about being in any sort of relationship. I’ve never found anyone interesting enough and it's all so tedious.”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:23 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Ah? Hm... I'm not sure. I don't really see any of my peers dating members in the Gotei... so I'm not really sure about it either way," she replied, enjoying the chocolate gifts Hana had given her. Of course, she wondered if there was a miscommunication, but she played it off humorously as she waved her hand. Hana took things so seriously and matter-of-factly that she could only chuckle and think of it as an adorable miscue. Considering al the drama in her life at the moment, romance really wasn't on the table. She certainly had a few people vying for her affections, reminiscing on flashbacks of Yuzuru or Kaito asking her out on a date. Oddly enough, she'd found that she was quite popular with the boys. Go figure. Anyway....

"That makes sense, I suppose. You never did strike me as the type to go hunting around for a boyfriend. You were always committed to working hard until you achieve what you set out to do. Your current position is proof of that. I'm not really aiming to hop into a relationship, either. Not because it's complicated and tedious but...."

She trailed off for a moment before shaking her head.

"Nevermind. I was just making some humor. Better question to ask... how has it been to be in the Earth Division? Like... I'm curious to know about the living realm, especially the clothing now that I look at you."

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:43 am

"I might a few years from now. I can't say I've never been interested, but currently I am not." Hana said with a small smile as she noticed the chocolates were being enjoyed. Hiroe asked her a different question and Hana had to think about how to describe it. As she was about to speak, her stomach growled loud enough to be heard by more than herself. "How embarrassing," Hana sighed and stood up, her face red. "Why don't we head inside? As you heard, I could use something to eat."

At the counter, Hana ordered one of the cafe's sandwiches and soup. "Order something for yourself. I will cover it." Hana said, insisting with her tone of voice. Once they got their food, Hana sat at a corner table with her back to the wall. She took a couple of bites, eating in silence for a minute or two to allow her stomach to settle. She wiped her hands and leaned back in the chair. "To answer your question, it's shiny. Tall buildings, skyscrapers, are pretty impressive. Their methods of entertainment also stick out. I know we're catching up, but the Soul Society is behind in technology. Funnily enough, every corner store was a new adventure."

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum