Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Empty Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen]

Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:05 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Kaminari_PH1
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

This was a mistaaaake. It had to have been a mistake. Why did she do that? There was no way she was getting a call, right? Though her missions were always successful and she had a good rapport with most of her Division, did that make her worthy of a Vice Captain position? She had no real clue what made a good Vice Captain, especially since every Captain was so damn different. There was this feeling in her gut, this nagging voice at the back of her mind, telling her that becoming Vice Captain was the most important decision in her life. Headache…

Kaminari sighed as she found a wooden bench to collapse on. She threw her arms over the back and let her head hang. She stared up at the clear sky, only a few clouds in view. The warm day was welcome, maybe a sign winter was ending. That wasn’t important though. What was important was the fact that she had just submitted her name to become Vice-Captain for her Division. One or two encouraging words from a few friends should not have pushed her over that edge, but it did. Now she just had to wait for a very, very important and stressful call.

“Agh! I feel like I need to punch something!” Kaminari said, throwing her body forward and placing her elbows on her knees. What was she going to do now?

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Empty Re: Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen]

Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:23 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen certainly had been having quite the experience! After the mission out fighting hollows in Africa, there was .... quite a hubub over the whole affair! Certainly a lot had happened, and truth be told, he HOPED that he'd made a good account of himself. After all, with juggling the hollow, trying to direct his allies in the fight, and well, working alongside a quincy had been interesting to say the least. But now he heard that the Captain and upper officers were gonna be reviewing for potential changes in the ranks! He'd been excited enough just getting his position of 20th seat, but now he kinda wondered. A LOT had happened since then. His little visits to Malaysia. His training with a lot of his friends. His burgeoning interest and training toward trying to achieve shunko. IT had been quite the journey, and he couldn't help but wondered, how much HAD he really grown?

It was these sorts of thoughts that floated around his head before he heard a voice not that far from him. Perking up and tilting his head, he noticed a woman that seemed to be ....wow she looked pretty stressed. That ontop of what he heard her blurting out, it seemed like she could certainly use a picker upper! And promptly all of Igen's thoughts about his OWN situation promptly vanished. A friendly smile forming on his face as he made his way over and offered a friendly wave.

"Good morning! Having a rough day?" He asked, a hint of sympathy in his voice as he stopped a short distance away, making sure not to get in the woman's personal space and to give her a bit of distance. though certainly it would be VERY interesting when the woman looked up at who was greeting her.

Almost 6' tall. Rather androgynous, the bright pink hair, even his voice kinda made it unclear if he was a guy or a gal, and his physique certainly didn't help either. And of course, the rather LARGE tiger that was walking beside him. The rather enormous jungle cat seeming quite leisurely as she strolled alongside her wielder. A half-interested glance at Kaminari before sitting on her haunches and proceeding to idly look around the courtyard as Igen and the woman talked. Certainly rumors by now had circulated about the shinigami in first division with the ....Tiger for a Shikai. A constant release shikai at that. But well, he still pretty regularly ran into people who had no idea and got a little spooked. But that was a roll of the dice he'd gotten used to taking.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Empty Re: Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen]

Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:00 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Kaminari_PHS3-18
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Kaminari jumped back when another voice came into play. She brought her arms up defensively and ended up in a silly fighting stance that was obviously not meant to be serious. She dropped the stance a moment later and smiled up at… Wait a minute. She blinked, looked this person up and down. The hair, the height, the figure… the voice. Her expression was curious, confused, and surprised all in one.

"Um, well, I'm okay, I guess... Kinda... Not really..." Kaminari said and then just blurted it out. “Nothing about you makes identification easy, does it?”

The question was not offensive, or at least not meant to be. It was actually more humorous with a bit of 'I'm impressed' in the tone. She gave them another once over and smiled. Maybe the persons name would give it away.

"My name's Kaminari. What's yours?"

She has not... noticed the tiger...

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:15 pm

Igen blinked, surprise written across his face for a few seconds before looking down at himself and breaking out into a light chuckle. It was a little...strangely worded. But he did pretty quickly pick up on the woman's meaning, and he rubbed the back of his head. "Ahah, Right, well I get that a lot. I'm a guy, if that's what you mean. But uh... hey. Have ya had anything to eat today yet? Noticed you seemed kinda stressed, I was about to go grab something quick to eat before I did a little training. Did you wanna join me? I know a nice kebab stand nearby." He offered with a calm smile.

A softy, gruff noise came from Ko and Igen glanced down at the Tiger and he sighed. "YES, yes I know you wanted to get steak, we can stop by Kizu's and grab you some meat, I promise." He assured his Zanpaku'to, the feline giving him a doubtful look before going back to lazily looking around. He sighed, then looked to Kaminari and gave a sheepish smile. "Ah, right uh, sorry this is Ko. My Shikai. It's one of those uh..... always-out kinda deals. Don't worry she doesn't bite or anything. Well...she doesn't bite other Shinigami at least.." He explained, just in case she got a little spooked when she noticed the feline.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:36 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Kaminari_PHS3-10
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Guy. Gotcha. Kaminari kept note of that. Food!? She liked him already! She hopped excitedly and put her hands on his shoulders. "Oh my god, how could you tell? I'm starving! I haven't eaten a thing all day, and everything has been so stressful!" Kaminari said before a new noise caught her attention. She looked over and...

"IS THAT A TIGER?!" Kaminari said. Then he talked to it. He TALKED to the TIGER in the middle of the SEIREITEI. She looked between the two of them, and then realized what was going on. "Ohh, I'm dreami-," Kaminari stopped as her Tiger-talker friend explained it all. That made... so much more sense right now... kinda.

Kaminari stepped over to Ko, walking around the large feline beast. "A constant release shikai in the form of a tiger," Kaminari said and then gently ran her fingers along Ko's fur. "And she's beautiful... and soft. You're so lucky, and I'm so jealous."

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:29 pm

"Oh!" He was a little surprised at her sudden energy at the mention of food, his brows raising up before he gave a slight chuckle, certainly pleased to see that sudden shift. Hu, she really was a lively one huh? But then again, thinking about it for just a moment he actually did recall a good number of people saying the same thing about HIM, so it was probably good! "Sounds good! I mentioned Kebab, but if you got anything else in mind you can totes let me know and we can pivot someplace else. Any favorite spots?" He asked, smiling wide, at least until the subject shifted just a little.

Oh!
Seeing her go right for petting his Shikai was quite a surprise, and frankly he was a little startled since most people gave Ko a bit of a wide berth. That said, The feline peered a little at Kaminari and seemed to simply sit there as the woman lightly stroked her fur. For just an instant, she seemed like she was about to say something snarky. However as Kaminari promptly began to compliment her, Igen's shikai promptly snorted a bit and raised her chin imperiously. Clearly basking in the attention. "I like this one." Ko noted with an amused tone.

Igen made a bit of a face. He kinda missed when Ko was only a voice in his head, now he had to deal with OTHER people hearing her. "Heh, yea, it was uh, a lot to handle. I still have to kinda keep her in my office when I do paperwork runs and stuff for First Division, which uh, she's not a big fan of. But We've worked some stuff out. " He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck, though he did perk up a bit as he noted her little murmur at the end there.

"What about your Zanpaku'to? They not really the uh....amicable type?" He ventured. Certainly there were....quite a few officers that came to mind who had ...unfortunate relationships with their Zanpaku'to.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:30 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Kaminari_PH19
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Kebab, kebab, kebab. Kaminari thought about it for a moment, imagining this poor tired trying to eat meat off a stick. Would that even be enough for her? Kaminari blinked and looked to Ko. "Do you eat as much as a tiger needs?" she asked, truly curious, as if all knowledge of zanpakuto vanished from her mind.

"I can eat however much I feel like" Ko responded simply enough, not even sparing a glance in Kaminari's direction at the simple question. "She doesn't really NEED to eat. Same as any other zanpaku'to doesn't eat. They get their energy from us. She just likes to for some reason." He murmured, garnering something of a smug glance from the tigress. Unwilling to confirm or deny the claim.

"I see... You also mentioned a place called Kizu's? If that's where Ko prefers to eat, we can just go there." Kaminari said, her smile beaming with delight. "Oh," Kaminari pulled out a coin, "Tails kebab, heads, we go some place neither of have ever been before." Kaminari flipped the coin with her thumb. The thing went a little too high and landed back down on her forehead. "Uh... What is it, tall person?"

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:03 pm

Igen raised a brow and Ko took the opportunity to quirk a brow slightly at the woman as they ventured such a question. Igen rolling his eyes a little at her haughty answer before quirking a brow when Kami brought up potentially going where Ko wanted. He chuckled for just a moment. "Whatever works best for you, I'm not really that picky, and Ko isn't either, despite what she'd like you to think." He pointed out. Before both brows raised as the woman flipped that coin. His head canting to the side as it shimmered through the air only to ....oh!

He blinked, a little surprised as the woman managed to have it land directly onto her forehead. Well that certainly was a trick! He chuckled and leaned in. Without even a thought, he reached up and lightly moved her bangs to the side so that he could properly see the result. "Looks like heads!" He noted cheerfully before stepping back so that the woman got her personal space back. Normally he wouldn't get so close but well. IT having landed that way just kinda forced his hand a little, but surely she wouldn't mind too much, right?
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:36 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] Kaminari_PH17
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

The coin landing right on her forehead wasn't exactly a trick; it was more clumsy-luck. He pushed her bangs to the side, and Kaminari showed no evidence of being upset over his closeness. She didn't care about that kind of thing. When it came up heads, she smiled again. Perfect landing! "We try something new, then!" Kaminari said and then crossed her arms to think. "I've had tempura, yakitori, ramen, curry, hamburger steaks, stew, tacos, spaghetti, burritos of both dinner and breakfast varieties... Do you know if there is a restaurant that does, lets say... Indian food? I haven't had much of that. Or Mexican? Italian might be better? I've heard lasagna is good, but I've never had it. Oh, a steak house is a new experience! Ko'd be able to eat her fill too. What do you think? Have you been to one before?"

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:48 am

Igen had to admit he was uh... a little at a loss! Usually it was him leaving other people behind with his energy, but the ....energy that Kaminari was giving off made him raise his brows. It wasn't that she was off the walls, but he had trouble following her line of thought sometimes, and she shifted the conversation in ... small...little unexpected ways. Not quite changing the subject, but shifting ever so slightly enough that he had to take little moments to resort his own thoughts. e gave a sheepish little smile and rubbed the back of his neck.

"If I'm being honest I really don't even usually think that hard about where I go to eat. I've beeeen.... to a couple of those places. But I was just gonna have something light before a bit of training." He admitted with a chuckle. Ko certainly peered a little at the woman before glancing back at Igen., Silently communicating something before turning her attention elsewhere.

"But uh, hey, a Steak house or ... lasanga sounds good? Lasanga I haven't actually had before. And I can always just grab steaks for Ko l-OW!" He winced a bit as Ko swatted his calf, clearly a little irritated at being made to wait, but after a little frown from Igen she looked away again haughtily. "Anywho, we can try that uh , second to last one?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum