Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] Empty Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle]

Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:52 pm
Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] O2HaqQt

MORIKAWA MIZU

Recently Morikawa Mizu found herself seemingly everywhere besides her Division's barracks. From fighting Hollows on Earth, to participating in the Seaside Fight Night exhibitions, to working as a first responder in Africa when the recent catastrophe there happened, she had become a sort of globe trotter. Unfortunately that meant she had not opportunity to greet the recent recruits and transfers to the Eight Division.

Wanting to rectify this issue, Mizu had been going around and welcoming her new colleagues. The next name on her list is Beetle Yuudeshi. She didn't know much about this woman besides the fact she had left the Gotei before, and was a returning member to the organization. Mizu figured her reasons for leaving must have been significant and difficult, she herself could not imagine leaving the Gotei for anything less than that.

Eventually Mizu managed to hunt Beetle down in the barracks thanks to some directions from helpful Division members. After brushing aside some of her blond locks from her face and tucking them behind her ear, Mizu approached the unseated member and quickly introduced herself "I am Morikawa Mizu, 4th Seated Officer of the 8th Division. I believe you are Beetle Yuudeshi?"

GENIUS HARD WORKER | END POST
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] Empty Re: Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle]

Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:49 pm
Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] CfV7wEX

BEETLE "06" YUUDESHI | FRAGMENT OF GOD

The Eighth Division had proven to be interesting so far! Being able to aid where she was needed was something that she appreciated greatly -- especially with how things had been in the Living World as of late. She couldn't believe that she had missed an entire tournament! But, oh well, there were plenty of opportunities in the future! Humming to herself as she was walking through the barracks, she heard someone introducing herself, and was quick to turn around.

"Yup, that's me!"

She gave the girl a wave and smile, offering her hand as she took a brief look at her. She had been doing a little bit of looking and talking around the barracks since she joined, but, she admittedly knew very little about most of the people in her new division aside from the Captain -- particularly because of the history that he had.

"Wha'tcha need, Miss Morikawa?"

END POST
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:54 am

MORIKAWA MIZU

Given her background, Mizu wasn't accustomed to shaking hands as a form of greeting. Still, not wanting to come across as disrespectful she took Beetle's hand in her own and awkwardly shook it up and down before letting go. At the same time, while she did not feel disrespected by this woman's lack of honorifics or using her title to address her, Mizu began to think she might stand out more than she realizes with how she speaks to people. Having often been asked or told to drop certain honorifics, Mizu thought she might be overdoing it, but she also felt she'd rather do as she was taught and stop when asked than not at all.

"I'm glad you asked, Yuudeshi-san! I am working on meeting all the new members of the Eight Division. I may not be in charge but I have been here since the squad was first formed, and it's the duty of officers like me to make sure new recruits feel welcome and included! I can only apologize for taking so long to approach you, Yuudeshi-san. I do not want to make any excuses for myself, I've just allowed my attention to be focused elsewhere as of late."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:47 pm
Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] CfV7wEX

Maybe all that time on Earth had made her a lot more casual than she was supposed to be -- with Mizu acting all formal and referring to her properly, surname and all, unlike herself. It made her feel a little awkward, but, if it didn't bother her, then, maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought it was. But, nevertheless, she gave Mizu a warm smile as she explained herself.

So, Mizu had been focused on other stuff, and she'd slipped through the cracks unintentionally. Maybe she was in that big tournament the Gotei and Vandenreich had set up -- or, even investigating that hole in Africa she had heard about. Well, it did feel nice to get a welcome from a coworker and superior!

"Well, thanks! I don't think I ever really got something like that before when I was here last, but, it's nice to meet you, finally!"

Beetle gave a quick nod, lightly leaning against one of the walls of the barracks.

"I'm glad that a division like this exists. I wanna help out as many places as I can with all the things I can offer, and this is the perfect place to do it."

END POST
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:45 pm

MORIKAWA MIZU

A wide and sincere smile spread across Mizu's lips as Beetle expressed her gratitude to the Eight. A great confidence and love for the division had grown within Mizu since transferring to the squad upon its foundation last year. Its purpose and mission, along with all the people in it, were precisely what she had been looking for in the Gotei United. She was both thankful for the Division, and for members like Beetle who seem to share her thoughts about it.

"The Eight is truly a wonderful place, full of exceptional Shinigami. I am glad you want to help out, Yuudeshi-san. As the Support Squad, that is our mission! Before anyone can help anyone though, we have to make sure we are in a position to do so. That said, is there anything I can help you with? Are you acclimating well?" Though not Captain or Vice Captain, Mizu considered assisting everyone else in the squad her own responsibility.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 04, 2023 6:15 pm
Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] WfGvuk9

Did she need help with anything? Well, that, she wasn't really sure of. She had been gone for a few years, but she wasn't sure just how much had changed beyond officer placement and the sudden pop-up of the Eighth Division. So, as Mizu inquired about her needs and asking about her adjusting, Beetle found herself taking a moment to think.

"Mmm, well, I guess I'm a little out of the loop about what's happened in the last few years. I...took a break after World War 4 ended and stayed in the Living World."

Beetle's eyes lowered for an instant at the memory, but quickly brushed it off, returning Mizu's smile. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about that. She had a new division, new people to meet, and duties to fulfill.

"But, other than that, I'm mostly just trying to meet the other members and do my best to help out! It's a bit weird to be adjusting to the Gotei again after three years of being away, but, I hope I'm managing well!"

END POST
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 26, 2023 8:04 pm
Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] JGYv9eD

MORIKAWA MIZU | 2nd Division Vice Captain

Concern flashed across Mizu's face as she noticed Beetle's sudden downtrodden expression. She hoped these years the woman had spent outside of the Gotei had not been too difficult for her, but at the same time she didn't want to pry and possibly bring up bad memories or regrets. Today was supposed to be a positive experience for Beetle, one where she's welcomed with open arms. Not one where she's forced to relive potentially dreadful memories.

"Well Yuudeshi-san, we are grateful to have you join us here in the Eighth. I think you'll be a great addition and I want to do whatever I can to make the transition back into the Gotei as seamless as possible for you." For a moment Mizu thought about something Beetle had said, about how she had missed a lot since leaving the Gotei. Though well-read, Mizu wasn't the most clued-in Officer in the Gotei, especially given before her transfer to the Eighth late last year she had spent years doing mostly clerical work in her previous squad.

"Hmm, I'm sorry Yuudeshi-san I may not be the best source for that kind of information. What I can say about our squad is that it was founded last year as a support squad for the rest of the Gotei United, and that Captain Ōtoribashi-sama has done a wonderful job leading us. Oh, and another recent transfer, our wonderful 20th Seat Kyo-san designed the barracks! As for world events...it may be worth your time to spend an afternoon in the Archives?"

TAKING IT SERIOUS | END POST
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2023 9:38 am
Belated Welcome [Mizu/Beetle] WfGvuk9

It was nice to have such a cheery face greeting her. Beetle found her usual optimism returning faster than ever as she listened to what Mizu said. It felt...nice to have someone believe in her potential contributions as much as she believed in others. It was so different compared to the almost frat house-level of camaraderie from the old Eleventh.

However, she was a bit surprised to learn at how young the Eighth Division really was, only having come into existence the year prior. And one of the members even designed the barracks! Maybe she'd have to meet him and let him know that he'd done a great job!

"I actually met Captain Otoribashi! I, um...I got a little curious when I came back to the Seireitei, and found his office while I was wondering what the new division was. I don't doubt he does a good job leading us!"

Otherwise, why would he be made Captain in the first place? The grim memories of World War 4 had receded, and Beetle's optimism and positive energy made a quick comeback as she gave a big, bright smile, growing smaller only a little as Mizu recommended to take some time looking through the Archives to see what all she had missed.

"I probably will do that. Thank you, miss Morikawa. Once I'm all done acclimating, we should spend some time training and sparring together!"

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum